Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. (5551 Views)

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, greetings from xxxtedyxxx.

This write up might contain some controversial viewpoints, but it's important to know that these viewpoints are what have worked for me over the years. You might not agree with some, but do not take them with levity. Inculcate them into your dating arsenal, and you will surely experience massive progress.

It is your job to get your dating life fixed. Nobody will do it for you. You can't continue doing the same thing, and be expecting different results. Success is not a destination, it's a journey. To begin with, here are five (5) ways you can sky rocket your success with women.

CC lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
•1 Create the Right Emotions-

It is no news that women are emotional beings. To attract and to keep women attracted, you have to start thinking emotionally. For women, the concept of attraction is wholly emotional, not logical. That is why it is said that " men fall for what they see while women fall for what they hear".

So instead of asking: "How can I get her number," or "How can I get her to sleep with me," or " How can I get her to go out with me this weekend," ask " What are the unique attraction states I can get her into to make her go out with me?"

See for women it's all about states and how you make her feel. There are several attraction states you can create for women: Lust, Love, Laughter, Sadness, Feeling of Loss, Jealousy, Arousal, Trust, Comfort, Intimacy, Connection etc.

However, it is very important to create a balance. Making a girl feels only Lust and Arousal will backfire in the long run because you end up being tagged as a player or she gets to talk herself out of the whole interaction.

Also, making a woman happy all the time and giving her gifts without making her feel Lust, Love, or Arousal, will only turn you into a "Nice Guy". Do you know what happens to "Nice guys" when they try to stretch the interaction beyond the confines of friendship? They get the classic reply: " Can we just be friends," or " You are just like a big brother to me, let's just be friends." grin grin

The best stance is to give a woman a feeling of Lust, Arousal, Jealously while lacing it with feelings of Trust, Comfort and Connection.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
•2 Act Like a BoyFriend From Day One.

You don't need a woman's permission to start acting like a boyfriend. Millions of years of evolutionary advancement have gifted women with unique traits of identifying men who are viable candidates for procreation. The stronger men had an array of women to choose from, while the weak men ( the modern day wussies) enjoy the leftovers. Thus, you must start acting like a boyfriend or showing your boyfriend potentials within the first few minutes of meeting a girl. If you don't, you risk ending up as a friend.

However, cautionary measures must be put in place, so you don't bring the past behaviour of other guys to the forefront of her memory. You must be unique in your approach.

Your approach must have a beginning, middle and a close. You don't start with "sister how you doing today," or "Can I know your name?" That's childish. You need to show the potentials of a boyfriend by calling her babe from the beginning. " Babe, I have seen you around a few times, but we haven't met," is better.

Never ask a girl out. It's better to act/behave like a boyfriend, and do all the things a boyfriend does from the beginning. If you ask, you have unknowingly lowered your chances of getting her. Chances are that, which is most often the case, she has a boyfriend but she just wants a fling or something new. Reminding her creates a feeling of guilt in her mind. If you have been showing some boyfriend potential from the beginning, you cant end with her as just a friend. Only nice guys who don't express their core desires go down that lonely road.

cc lalasticlala
cc Seun mynd44 ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by 2dice01: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
make i buy small land for here
Hope say dem omo onile don dey use P.0.S now cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
•3 Get Her to Invest.

The role of emotional investment in a relationship cannot be over-emphasised. By investment, I mean the little things ( the work you put in) you do to make relationship/convo/chat work or move forward.

Everything you put into a relationship to make it work: your finances, showing you care, buying of gifts, sending airtime, and even little things like starting a chat/sending your photos ( whether she asks or not) falls under the canopy of investment.

However, it is crucially to know that the one who invests less is the one in control of the relationship. Do you always make the calls, buy her gifts, send airtime, do her undeserved favours to move your relationship forward, while she does nothing? You are the one making all the moves to get to her, while she is relaxed, doing nothing. This kind of relationship can drain you, and make your life a living hell. Runaway from it.

For women, the biggest investment is Sex, and getting a woman to give you are greatest investment is not magic. As far as you carefully balance emotional states as outlined in step 1, you are good to go. Don't be surprised when she sends you airtime, bombards you with calls, sends you a naughty photo, or tells you she is ho***ny.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
•4 Only Reward Her When She Deserves It.

To make a girl invest more in you, you must reward her efforts. Rewarding her efforts instinctively creates a Pavlovian response in her, putting her in a position to do more for you. Trust me, most women are caring and nice, and they would go a long way to please you. Though, they are exceptions.

It's important to know that women are emotional beings. They need to be pushed emotionally before they can act. When a girl is not giving you the right behavioural response, it means her emotional states (Step 1) are not carefully balanced. That is why it is very crucial you note the thing a girl does to move the interaction/relationship/forward.

Reward the little things she does. Give her a chance to invest too. Don't do all the work. If you see her calls, pick it and answer. Stop playing Mr Nice guy: " Oh, she is calling me, I will miss the call and call her back, " or picking the call and saying: " Baby, let me call you back". When you behave this way, you limit her chances of investing.

Reward her with a call, after she has called you too. Don't be a wussy nice guy, who keeps calling and calling, yet she hasn't called you once. Don't send her airtime/gifts/shoes etc when you know she is not treating you with respect. When a girl doesn't value you, and you keep buying her nice things, you limit your respect, and you become predictable in her eyes. Consequently, she would give you fake attitudes, because she knows you would end up calling to resolve issues and buying her gifts. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
•5 Always Look Good and Stay Busy.

Lastly, it's important you always look good. Do you know the amount of effort women put into themselves to look good? You need to start doing the same too. You need to change some things about yourself.

You don't like your body? Change it. Visit the gym, do some workouts.

You don't like your finances? Change it. Work more. Start a business, get a job, start blogging, graphics, etc.

You don't like the way you dress? Change it. Get some new clothes, shoes, caps etc. Take some new photos.

You don't like your life? Change it. Travel, go see a live show, learn to play a new instrument, write poetry, exercise, write music etc. Live life and be happy.

Always stay busy and have a life outside women. No one likes a man who stays online or in the streets 24 hours looking for new girls to lay. You are better than that. Women love to hear you are busy.

In summary.
•Give her different emotional states.
•Act like a boyfriend from the beginning.
•Get her to invest.
•Only reward her when she deserves it
•Look good, Live Life.

Incultating these 5 tips will surely sky rocket your chances with women. Don't forget, you cant be doing the same thing, and be expecting different results from women.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Other notable mentions not listed here are: Making her Laugh, Having an Abundance Mindset, Anger Management, Transitioning, Becoming Unpredictable, Making Her Miss You, and Stop Being Desperate.

Thanks....See You at the Top. grin grin

Source. Xxxteddyxxx/09022012388/08130135881
fb.com/Aprokozone
IG @aprokozone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by babyfaceafrica: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Maxi112: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
you nailed it op.

I just have to agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

•1 Create the Right Emotions-

It is no news that women are emotional beings. To attract and to keep women attracted, you have to start thinking emotionally. For women, the concept of attraction is wholly emotional, not logical. That is why it is said that " men fall for what they see while women fall for what they hear".

So instead of asking: "How can I get her number," or "How can I get her to sleep with me," or " How can I get her to go out with me this weekend," ask " What are the unique attraction states I can get her into to make her go out with me?"

See for women it's all about states and how you make her feel. There are several attraction states you can create for women: Lust, Love, Laughter, Sadness, Feeling of Loss, Jealousy, Arousal, Trust, Comfort, Intimacy, Connection etc.

However, it is very important to create a balance. Making a girl feels only Lust and Arousal will backfire in the long run because you end up being tagged as a player or she gets to talk herself out of the whole interaction.

Also, making a woman happy all the time and giving her gifts without making her feel Lust, Love, or Arousal, will only turn you into a "Nice Guy". Do you know what happens to "Nice guys" when they try to stretch the interaction beyond the confines of friendship? They get the classic reply: " Can we just be friends," or " You are just like a big brother to me, let's just be friends." grin grin

The best stance is to give a woman a feeling of Lust, Arousal, Jealously while lacing it with feelings of Trust, Comfort and Connection.

The question is : how ?
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Your tips are practical and grounded, bside there was dis part while i was reading dat i felt lyk, mehn dis is dope, dat part wen u wer like "never ask a girl out" I vouch 4 yhu on dis

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by MrCork: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

This write up might contain some controversial viewpoints, but it's important to know that these viewpoints are what have worked for me over the years. You might not agree with some, but do not take them with levity. Inculcate them into your dating arsenal, and getyou will surely experience massive progress.

It is your job to get your dating life fixed. Nobody will do it for you. You can't continue doing the same thing, and be expecting different results. Success is not a destination, it's a journey. To begin with, here are five (5) ways you can sky rocket your success with women.

angry
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by MrCork: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

This write up might contain some controversial viewpoints, but it's important to know that these viewpoints are what have worked for me over the years. You might not agree with some, but do not take them with levity. Inculcate them into your dating arsenal, and you will surely experience massive progress.

...so you sayin men need to enter rocket juss to get punnnnnny ..correct?...bro..black women are gold digggerss..it ain't guano work! (No ofeense) angry
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Alphamale2017(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
u try
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bullshit!!! All the time gal this gal that, na gal person go use build house? abi na gal go put food for man table

What of the things gals have to do to get a guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
vislabraye:

The question is : how ?

It's clearly stated in the post. All the emotions are clearly outlined? You want me to tell you how to create love, jealousy?

Stay focused on creating the right emotions, and you are good to go.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Bullshit!!! All the time gal this gal that, na gal person go use build house? abi na gal go put food for man table

What of the things gals have to do to get a guy

Read point 5 well.
Stay Blessed.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Only reward her when she deserves it, hmmmm, i think i gotta take this home cool.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
smiley Nice, quite sensible
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
firstking01:
Only reward her when she deserves it, hmmmm, i think i gotta take this home cool.

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Sorry, i don't do alcohol grin.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice
But
Number 4 , it shouldn't only be when she deserves it , sometimes even when she misbehaves still reward, this can indirectly correct the wrong behaviour when she sees you not being petty smiley for example

If maybe she did something wrong and you where meant to go out for a meal or something . Still go

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
firstking01:
Sorry, i don't do alcohol grin.
hhahaha

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nice
But
Number 4 , it shouldn't only be when she deserves it , sometimes even when she misbehaves still reward, this can indirectly correct the wrong behaviour when she sees you not being petty smiley for example

If maybe she did something wrong and you where meant to go out for a meal or something . Still go

Come, na me you they even style for? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Respect, Brother. Maximum respect!
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by edimolu(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
@op.....i salute ur intelligence.......i keep tellin em.....#respect

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
hhahaha
That's diabetic naundecided
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by RasTafariI: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Real talk
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by excessmon(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Op u are realy a great writer in the making....ur tenses and arrangement was just gbam.....ur point construction was just over head......

5 gbosa for u........... grin angry cool grin smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by OAFMods: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nice
But

Not so good an idea, this needs lot of balancing to be sure of a lady's commitment to prevent abusing that opportunity. From what have learnt i will chose to rescheduled to a latter date with no issues. It is very unwise pretending in situations like that.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by timiawe123: 1:18am On Apr 25, 2017
wow wow wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning. / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / Am Finished: See What Masturbation Caused Me. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.