Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" (4535 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Its obvious that the question is often ask by guys. So i was wondering, what does it mean when a girl ask such a question? Is the meaning different from that of the guys? So, ladies in the house brace yourselfs and spit it all.
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Chimaritoponcho: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2013
*sighs*Op see your kwankwankwan English
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Matildachinyere(f): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
It means d lady is trying to ascertain if ur gf has not died of grammatical blunder,because ur English na die! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by cj1080(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Spedy: Its obvious that the question is often ask by guys. So i was wondering, what does it mean when a girl ask such a question? Is the meaning different from that of the guys? So, ladies in the house brace yourselfs and spit it all.

Sorry to ask lad, but are you ready for all that spit, if the truly decide to spit it all. Just saying, that's a lot of spit.
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by njuwo(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Spedy: Its obvious that the question is often ask by guys. So i was wondering, what does it mean when a girl ask such a question? Is the meaning different from that of the guys? So, ladies in the house brace yourselfs and spit it all.
She wan confirm weather nobody don occupy the space so that she go fit enter

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by EejaNla01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nlders sha can't u just ignore the blunders,

@topic,mostly a green light

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Treepledot(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Maybe she thinks u re too horrible to get one shocked
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Matildachinyere(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
tank God u have modified ur English. Well it means:
1)she is really into u, i. e she likes u gan!!!
2)she is trying to know if u are in a relationship
3)she wants to be ur Gf grin
NB: a lady doesn't ask dis type of question if she is not interested in u. So my guy d ball is in ur court!!.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by cj1080(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013

Truth be told lad, current naija , any girl who asks you that knows you will be lying.

Except your in secondary school or her first date in life.

(your not in secondary school right)
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
cj1080:

Sorry to ask lad, but are you ready for all that spit, if the truly decide to spit it all. Just saying, that's a lot of spit.

i guess d human brain dosnt full does it?
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by nairaman66(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013

Well, since your EX forgot to do it.., I am about to give you a dirty slap with a dictionary! grin
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
nairaman66:

Well, since your EX forgot to do it.., I am about to give you a dirty slap with a dictionary! grin

go on with it dude.
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Truth be told lad, current naija , any girl who asks you that knows you will be lying.

Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
cj1080:

i'd just entered ss1.
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Matildachinyere: tank God u have modified ur English. Well it means:
1)she is really into u, i. e she likes u gan!!!
2)she is trying to know if u are in a relationship
3)she wants to be ur Gf grin
NB: a lady doesn't ask dis type of question if she is not interested in u. So my guy d ball is in ur court!!.

i tink its depends on d situation b4 she ask. If she ask knowin he already knew hu her guy is, do u stil tink she ask bcus she's in to him?
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Treepledot: Maybe she thinks u re too horrible to get one shocked

i'm with u on dis. It notin 2 sheer about wen a girl ask such a question.
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by OmniSparrow: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol
Re: What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 22, 2013
My stomach oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
Op Seems like she is giving you a sign that she is into you, most girls don't come out and say they're interested in you.
OR
Maybe she knows that you already have a girlfriend and just want to hear what you have to say.
80% percent of the questions girls ask guys, they already know the answer.
Psychic i guess undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 / Would You Sleep With A Midget? / My Boss Did This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.