Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

"Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" (3665 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? / Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by nekaa(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
I will support that ur ex in prayer that her curse works... she too get blame sha, 6 abortions na so the thing easy reach?
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
UnknownTroll: What if this brother goes naked n curse u for not apologizing,will d curse work? grin LOL #joking.

@op, its bad oh, it will surely work, even without her cursing him, her own penance for d abortions maybe not getting pregnant again or not marrying again, but since he is a partaker, if sure has some penance to do too

if i get u wel, ur simply sayin no offence goes unpurnish. Curse or no curse somday, his situation wl reflect back 2 dat incident.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Roses4u: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Peeps, there is no need playing the blame game. Both parties are both liable. When the guy knew in his heart that he will not marry the lady but wants to eat his cake and have it. He discarded her after 6 solid years. And he thinks he would go free. He should stop deceiving himself. The curse go stamp im body well well. ...

The lady should have been wise enough to avoid getting pregnant after the first abortion. Most especially when she is not sure he will marry her. She no wise up at all.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Matildachinyere(f): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nonso23:
You are so intent on spinning the tables around to blame the guy.
NEWSFLASH! He's the one who's gotten a clean slate with his new girl, he's the one who can mutate into a saint with his new girl and most importantly, he's not the one grasping at straws by wasting valuable time "cursing".
Are you people more interested in the 'curses' materialising in the guy's life or in the girl getting herself back together
God is truly merciful, Ask (for forgiveness) and it shall be given.

She should start with the above and watch things fall back in place. Thank God for God.
mutating into a saint?!!! grin grin LWTMB So many hypocrites calling demselves christians.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Matildachinyere(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nonso23:
That was a typo. It was in my 2nd post. My first 'quote'. Thankfully you quoted it so no one can accuse me of modifying nothing.
You should get over yourself. Requesting for an apology was a double edged psychological slash to either have you tone down on your insults or accept your wrongdoing. Glad it has worked so far at least no one calls me 'idiat!!!!!' or 'specimen' anymore. And i maintain, my 1st quote (2nd post) bore a clause stating that the guy was up to no good - read it again . Also contrary to what you might believe, i do accede to errors when i make them. I can't speak for you though.
[img][/img] grin grin Na apology dey worry u abi? oya oga nonso no vex #on a serious note # Am not a proud person like i told u before *no beefs* grin
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Matildachinyere(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nonso23:
That was a typo. It was in my 2nd post. My first 'quote'. Thankfully you quoted it so no one can accuse me of modifying nothing.
You should get over yourself. Requesting for an apology was a double edged psychological slash to either have you tone down on your insults or accept your wrongdoing. Glad it has worked so far at least no one calls me 'idiat!!!!!' or 'specimen' anymore. And i maintain, my 1st quote (2nd post) bore a clause stating that the guy was up to no good - read it again . Also contrary to what you might believe, i do accede to errors when i make them. I can't speak for you though.
[img][/img] grin grin Na apology dey worry u abi? oya oga nonso no vex #on a serious note # Am not a proud person like i told u before *no beefs* grin
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by seangy4konji: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
na two parties weh consent to abort...If she like curse from now till eternity...It no go catch am...
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Matildachinyere(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nonso23:
tongue-in-cheek? I'll pass.
u. don dey form abi, *laughs* signs of immaturity.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by yomifowe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nonso23: Curse ko, course ni. undecided
Abeg, if you are no longer comfortable with the lady, get out of the relationship jor.
Proverbs 26:2
Like a fluttering sparrow
or a darting swallow, an
undeserved curse will
not land on its intended
victim.

Who forced her to have pre-marital sex, who forced her not to use contraceptives, who forced her to have her 1st abortion, why did she still go on to have the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th?
The relationship was damaging her but she chose to stay. Well, this is her karma. Hope she enjoys it.
NB: Don't even try to play the victim card here.

Well said. Curse ko, epe ni. She didnt know ther would be repercusions when she was killing those innocent children. This would serve as deterrent to ladies like her that can not say NO to pre-marital sex.

1 Like

Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by UnknownT: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Spedy:

if i get u wel, ur simply sayin no offence goes unpurnish. Curse or no curse somday, his situation wl reflect back 2 dat incident.
Is it not in d bible? We r saying d same thing
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by yomifowe(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
The course would never work. The only reason the curse would work is IF and only IF she were to be innocent. Remember the story of Jesus and the adulterous woman (John cool. So for the above reason, the curse would not work.

Full Stop.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Matildachinyere: Who is dis?!! mtcheeeeeeew, u better modify ur English language before i descend on u. wat is d meaning of be ur age? and i never asked u time like me In d first place.

hw wl u knw, wen d language isnt urs. U claim 2 knw bt u dnt, ask politely n al wl b wel.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Roses4u: Peeps, there is no need playing the blame game. Both parties are both liable. When the guy knew in his heart that he will not marry the lady but wants to eat his cake and have it. He discarded her after 6 solid years. And he thinks he would go free. He should stop deceiving himself. The curse go stamp im body well well. ...

The lady should have been wise enough to avoid getting pregnant after the first abortion. Most especially when she is not sure he will marry her. She no wise up at all.

finaly som1 is nt 1sided. Gotcha, u mak sense.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by mecussey(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Any girl who has done abortion the second time is also guilty, the curse no go work.
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by nanalady(f): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Both of them are to blame and they will both live with the consequences of their actions...curse or no curse!!!
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Adaeze003(f): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
As sad as the case is, I don't think it'll affect him. Those saying God will punish him ehm 4 doing what exactly? For sinning against Him? If yes then you all must remember that this sin involved the two of them(boy and girl). The girl had a hand in ruining her own life. Not to be insensitive o, I sympathise with her but that's the truth.

Girls demand to be treated as equals but when such arise they play the victim card. We all should learn to take responsibility for what happens in our life! Ok say he raped her and she got pregnant and aborted then she was the victim but having unprotected consensual sex and having an abortion 6 times? She has herself to blame. I always say girls must learn to protect themselves because when all is said and done we're always at the receiving end.

But I strongly believe the guy won't go scot free. Not because of her curse o but because in this life, we all shall reap what we sow.

3 Likes

Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
sexymoma: Pls advice the lady to deep her hand in her a55 and curse him... That one works faster and it's very effective.
See wickednessgrin dump is dump and no emotion or sentiment should be attached to it. We get dumped everyday by both sexes and we should move on when it happens and stop all this curse/repercussion believes that lacks substance. Do we even know if the girl got rewarded for her past deeds?

Both of them are for.nicators and God is even angry with them for their sinful deeds including countless abortions so someone should please explain to me who will make the curse effective. Is it the DEVIL that guided them towards for..nicating or God that preaches morality, chastity before marriage?

People should stop acting God or being in the mind of God. They both need God forgiveness and His mercies to escape hell after committing souls to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by Localamos(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Nonso23: Curse ko, course ni. undecided
Abeg, if you are no longer comfortable with the lady, get out of the relationship jor.
Proverbs 26:2
Like a fluttering sparrow
or a darting swallow, an
undeserved curse will
not land on its intended
victim.

The girl may suffer for her sins, But the guy will surely have his. I'm not particular about the girl's. Utterance, but this your So called karma will not spare the guy for his sins.

In case you didn't know, fornication is still a sin, and there is a spiritual bond between people that have sex. I don't even want to go to the the multiple willful abortions!
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by sassyangel1(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2013
I join ma faith and cain wth dt of d affected lady n pray dt his swear go b pressed down,shaken together and running over... Omo rada rada... Hw I wish say scan fit identify brain wth disorderliness so dt woman folk go flush dis kind pikin cos dis pikin na threat 2 woman race...
Re: "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" by happyjuliet(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bros what did u expect, dat curse 4 sure go catch u. No amount of deliverance can curse u, what gives u d assurance dat, if u marry another lady she will bear children 4 u. After what u have done. My advice 2 need 2 beg her 2 4give u, if not .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tripping For My Neighbour / Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies / You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.