Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. (1671 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Naija Men And White Women / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Leftee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2006
Please somebody explain to me why some male Nigerians feel that talking about being “intimate’’ with a woman is some sort of validation for them. You know, like a notch on their belt, and they have no qualms shouting it to high heavens at the slightest provocation.

I was a witness to one such fiasco this past weekend. I went to a party with a nice young lady I just met recently. Our outing was, however, cut short in the most unfortunate way by a certain Nigerian guy who felt the need to announce to my friends and me the fact that he…………,  I was outraged and am certainly not proud to say that I almost engaged this “thing” in a fistfight. We just had to leave the party.

There is a silver lining to all this though, it made me see this young lady in a different light. She was such a class act and handled the whole mess with poise and grace. My heart just went out to her. I mean this girl is pretty and I was certainly under no illusions that she had not been with a man before. The way this guy was carrying on just exposed him for him the untrained mongrel that he is.   

To “ pretty woman” and all the long suffering females out there, I have this to say, for everyone of those untrained bastards out there, there are certainly a lot of good brothers that appreciate you and respect you. Keep your head up!!!!
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by ikamefa(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2006
let me state that i have never come across a Nigeria male with a loud mouth talking about ladies he has been intimate with , such men i feel are uncouth and should not be associated with i don't care what other fine qualities he may have.
or better still that kind of person should be given one upside his head with a bottle, but funny enough some females might be like that too. I guess the same treatment applies to them too.

yes! wink one upside the head to know what time it is grin
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Leftee(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2006
I know but that situation could have really turned ugly is cooler heads had not prevailed. Plus it could have presented difficulties for a budding relationship if less broad minded people were involved. i just think it's a crying shame and so unfair.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Scorpio(f): 2:42am On Jun 20, 2006
shoulda bursted d negro's behind jor, sup with all that ish? he's lucky i wasn't there, oloshi!
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by c0dec(m): 3:41am On Jun 20, 2006
my madam. i hail.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Scorpio(f): 3:43am On Jun 20, 2006
c0dec:

my madam. i hail.
sup my hussy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by c0dec(m): 3:45am On Jun 20, 2006
aww. loving me is crucial. grin

just recovered from a ban by u know who. msn please.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Leftee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2006
It's all good. No need getting ignorant with the eejit
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Nia: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2006
@ Leftee
from what you described, it doesn't sound like the purpose behind the man's (or "the thing"  as you call it, LOL) outburst was the need for validation. It sounds like he wanted to let you know that he's been with the woman and that what you now have is his "left-over", so to speak. In which case, like you stated if cooler heads had not prevail and some open-mindedness (mainly on your part but also on the woman's as well) was not to be found, you prolly would have reacted the way he wanted you to by seeing the outburst as an attack on your manhood and maybe start feeling anger and indignation towards the woman.
And if the woman was the type that was not comfortable in her own skin, she would have gotten highly offended about being accused of sleeping around.
It's a common game that jerks like to play, but I don't think it's limited to Naija men.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Idekeson(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2006
I've always been against outing a good sister who has the spirit of "giving", due to the negative result of taking her out of the rotation.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2006
scorpio last time im gonna say this Lol , please go to the nigerian model girl topic n see what i posted for real hurry up!!
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Scorpio(f): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2006
lol, girl thank ya! kiss cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Leftee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2006
Please somebody explain to me why some male Nigerians feel that talking about being “intimate’’ with a woman is some sort of validation for them. You know, like a notch on their belt, and they have no qualms shouting it to high heavens at the slightest provocation.

I was a witness to one such fiasco this past weekend. I went to a party with a nice young lady I just met recently. Our outing was, however, cut short in the most unfortunate way by a certain Nigerian guy who felt the need to announce to my friends and me the fact that he…………, I was outraged and am certainly not proud to say that I almost engaged this “thing” in a fistfight. We just had to leave the party.

There is a silver lining to all this though, it made me see this young lady in a different light. She was such a class act and handled the whole mess with poise and grace. My heart just went out to her. I mean this girl is pretty and I was certainly under no illusions that she had not been with a man before. The way this guy was carrying on just exposed him for him the untrained mongrel that he is.

To “ pretty woman” and all the long suffering females out there, I have this to say, for everyone of those untrained bastards out there, there are certainly a lot of good brothers that appreciate you and respect you. Keep your head up!!!!
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Idekeson(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2006
@Leftee
Did you have to repost to drive home your point that you were embarrassed because your guy said you're picking up crumbs?
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by lauryn(f): 2:25am On Jun 23, 2006
Why does she have to be a crumb? undecided, just cos she was intimate with a next man??. I feel it was just an Achievement for the guy, that was why he had to announce it to the WWW, felt like he won the Oscars or sth. Is it a crime for a lady to have an ex?
My gosh, some people just use their kidneys to think undecided
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by 677ano(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
The girl should have told everyone how bad he was in bed.

Most men that broadcast the intimate time with a woman are really not up to scratch with their parfromances in bed.

He must be from the bush so what they both slept with each other why is he making noise about it.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by ethereal(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
D guy rant wus probably beer induced.a few slaps would have cured his delusion sharp sharp!!tnx 4 being a gentleman & a knight in shine shine armour 4 a distressed damsel. 3 gbosas 4 u.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by obowunmi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
The babe should hv described his small and tiny willie
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2011
How insecure.

Moral of the story: keep your legs closed ladies.

Ability to copulate does not a gentleman make.

And this is why i feel the art of self defence is invaluable to owmen. Had she quietly invited him to a rendevous then beat the crap out of him, he'll sing a different tune next time.
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by TeeJay6(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2011
tpiah!:

How insecure.

Moral of the story: keep your legs closed ladies.
Na true you talk my brother, but will the sisters heed your warning? I don't think so
Re: Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2011
No they wont, but at least someone told them.

(1) (Reply)

??? / Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? / End Of Me(anything For Her}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.