Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? (4740 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Fishbig: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
A young man is worried that the curse
his ex-girlfriend placed on him might
affect his future.

Hear him:

"I had a girlfriend for over five years
and she did more than six abortions for
me. Didn't think she could have any
children in the future that is why I
recently broke up with her. Abeg I
didn't want to waste time when I
eventually marry because I'm the only
boy in my family. I heard she got naked
and was swearing for me in her compound.
Please does it work. Can the swear catch
me?"

Readers, what do you think?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by EfemenaXY: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Six abortions in five years for only you?

Don't worry about her curses. Worry about the curses of your unborn children on your head.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by 4tunebest(f): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
She doesnt need to curse you. Nemesis is there to catch up with you both. Yea both of you truncated six different destinies, and you expect your own destinies to be secured. And to think that you are only bothered because of the curse she placed on you, and not because of the several abortions makes me wonder if you actually have a conscience at all.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by ayamAJ(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bro haa u wicked,6 abortions nd u left her..if the curse no catch u ehn,GOD lov u but beware,seek her forgivness nd dt of GOD

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Prowizy2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oboy you wicked.. How can you make a girls life useless then run, six abortions in five years, go and marry that girl the both of you have a good future together, and believe me the spirit of those children won't forgive you ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by greatgod2012(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Even though, I find it difficult to believe the story, but let's assume it is real.
You didn't know you're the only son of your parent when you were in conjunction with your ex committing 6 abortions. Now, you know she can't have her own child in the future, and that's why you broke up with her, so that you will be able to have your own kids, mehn, you're just too funny! And now you're afraid she curse you and her curse might hunt you in the future. You don't need to be afraid about the curse, be afraid about the lives you wasted, be afraid about what will become of your kids when you eventually have them, be afraid about what will become of you in your old age, be afraid about your life generally.

If you like yourself, you better go and apologize to her and if probably take her back, so that both of you can jointly seek for forgiveness and mercy from God, perhaps, miracle can happen in your life and family.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dunno weda to beliv dis

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Fishbig: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am confused!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Jombolo: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Haba 6 abortion...oboy no be lie oooo!...the swear go catch you

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by teniola55(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Not an easy thing my brother...even if swear no catch you,God go catch you!..u beta marry her oooorrrr!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by teniola55(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just ask her for forgiveness and MARRY HER...COS THAT NA THE KOKO :'

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by cupid03(f): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
E go definitely catch you,maybe if u go marry another wife una go find pikin tire.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Be very afraid,the power of life and death is in the tongue. You no get conscience at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by teniola55(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
byvan: Be very afraid,the power of life and death is in the tongue. You no get conscience at all.
are you serious?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by zainyrazzy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its not ur fault I blame d lady dat aborted 6 times 4 u, he goat shud b boldly written on ur forehead. If u dnt pity d womb dat was carryin dos pregnancies @ least u shud pity d unborn children, 6 innocent souls re already cursing u everyday she only added jara to it. mtcheWwW

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Booty4me: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Even if she didnt curse u, Nemesis will surely visit u na. Ah. that could also explain why some men arent able to get their wives pregnant. looking for the fruit of the womb for many years. Men like u are the biggest hypocrites!! U go about sleeping around distributing your sperm, but yet want your girls to get pregnant before marriage because of the fear of abortion that u all caused. hahahaha. Just wait patiently for nemesis my dear. It will soon come.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is someone else qs right, not yours? Cos i thought you were newly wed not long ago
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by hope2sweet: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello my name is Helen Ivan, I’m 25 years old. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend for 5 years, we had rocky start for good 4 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until he & my Mum had a blew, Mum called him awful names because he did not have a well-paying job. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-boyfriend, then he decides to dump me by text and phone telling me that he was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that he has reconciled with his old time fiancée week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with him to waste because I knows that he truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.
I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Dr. BALAYA from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like him and also broke the relationship he had with his new fiancée. Our feelings are stronger now, he loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Doctor BALAYA email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by ahnie: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2014
it must follow you.
why b thou afraid.

jex passing by.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2014
In cases like this.... Karma comes in with its endless wrath....

@op... Even if your girl forgives you, you must face the repercussion

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by etenyong(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2014
I can't force u to marry her if she is not ur choice. But try to meet and talk to her to 4give u. As 4 d curse, i dont think its works cos i had experience wit different girls who said d cursed me dat i can never marry or hav kids but today am happily married wit two kids now. Not dat am proud of my past sins but am telling dat not all curses works. just try and plead wit her & God's forgiviness.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by novia22(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
That awkward moment when the inventors of condom sit back with a cold can of coke n laugh at you....
All this could have been avoided....If I were u, I would be afraid of the d lady's curses and be VERY AFRAID of the cries of the unborn..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY: Six abortions in five years for only you?

Don't worry about her curses. Worry about the curses of your unborn children on your head.
lmao cheesy ;Dmadam efe you are becoming a no nonsense woman lately. What apoon? grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
novia22: That awkward moment when the inventors of condom sit back with a cold can of coke n laugh at you....
All this could have been avoided....If I were u, I would be afraid of the d lady's curses and be VERY AFRAID of the cries of the unborn..
Some people are ashamed to buy condoms.they feel awkward asking for doorex or silver square grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
See as bad bad wishes full here. Op don hear am today grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by egopersonified(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op, u shall not escape that curse. Seriously, cortana come and predict for him abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by novia22(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: Some people are ashamed to buy condoms.they feel awkward asking for doorex or silver square grin

If they are shamed, then should learn to use their genitals strictly for URINATING till they are ready to put that shame aside...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
novia22:

If they are shamed, then should learn to use their genitals strictly for URINATING till they are ready to put that shame aside...
grin grin grin

*spreads camping bed with a glass of pineapple drink* grin

(1) (Reply)

World's Weirdest Ever Weddings / Letter To My Dad On His Birthday / My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.