Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (16027 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Alishachris: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
d
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by strangest(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
lanightdavido: See az he resemble GEJ.like if u agree
this one na f00l.. Like if you agree

7 Likes

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 36STATES: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Where is the deterance!!! Where is the outrage. What order person do they need to set example that this is not acceptable in this damned land?? Nothing short of public hanging would do for this blood thirsty guy.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by bjmighty(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kabiru na OG for cell.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by saintandsinnerz: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
See az he resemble GEJ.like if u agree

You must be a senseless child! Instead of you to comment about the judgement you are only interested in ridiculing the president. How about him resembling your father

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by cycline404(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is very clear now that this our country has no law
Kabiru is highly connected that was why they cant do the right justice for death sentence
A man that killed was sent to life imprisonment, i can assure people here that before the middle of next year we would heard of jail break.
A master minder, still kept alive damm.... He will mastermind so many.. But i know God will do the right judgement.
#Naijalawnawa!
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
What kind of justice is this?life imprisonment 4 what?why not death by public female stoning after been beaten blue and black by female satans? I pray that does prisoners will rape him 30 times a day and he shall die and be buried in a pig grave after his body have been raped with dead pig and dog.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
madness.com:
He killed 44 people and hez being sentenced to life imprisonment yet some other hungry dude in warri who tried snatching a lady's handbag and was caught was sentenced to death by hanging.

Something is definitely wrong with the Nigerian legal system
Please, where is the source to your alleged claim?
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
SOKOTO! SOKOTO!! SOKOTO!!! How many times have I call you, looo00K at where a rebellious son is going to. FOOOLISHH CHILD!!
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Eeshfar01(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
lol GEJ patapata. wink
lol GEJ patapata.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
life imprisonment?
Nooooooooooo! shocked

grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Auntygbagaun(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Superstar007: so nw, What is the need ??

shocked
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
omiobo: Person wey dem suppose hang till he peme, dem wan come dey feed am with tax payers' money till he die.
God go punish the judge o!
Are you sure his fellow prisoners will spare him there,considering our hatred for each other in this country.

You have no idea what goes on behind bars ,especially for folks like him ,he'll automatically walk into a hostile environment .
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Promhize: He sud be brunt to daet undecided

Na wa o grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by bitterpenis(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kill the bastard
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Auntygbagaun(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
36STATES: Where is the deterance!!! Where is the outrage. What order person do they need to set example that this is not acceptable in this damned land?? Nothing short of public hanging would do for this blood thirsty guy.

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Titiluvly:

Na wa o grin
Aproko ,wetin concern you now angry grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2013

Be serious for once please..
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Auntygbagaun(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
cycline404: It is very clear now that this our country has no law
Kabiru is highly connected that was why they cant do the right justice for death sentence

A man that killed was sent to life imprisonment, i can assure people here that before the middle of next year we would heard of jail break.

A master minder, still kept alive damm.... He will mastermind so many.. But i know God will do the right judgement.
#Naijalawnawa!

shocked
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Auntygbagaun:

undecided

Ishit strong wit diz woman. Me u doing dat sine for. You tot you can speak berra than me angry

I we sponsed ur sheep azz to oxford, nonsense sad
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ObiOkpor(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
*MURDERED*
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Aproko ,wetin concern you now angry grin

dat tin wey make you quote me, na Im concern me. cheesy grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Titiluvly:

dat tin wey make you quote me, na Im concern me. cheesy grin
You see your life tongue
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Sekpeagah: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
somebody that was suppose to join his ancestors since is still alive.that is how they wil continue wit d case untill oneday he wi b pardoned n go scot free.wht a country we r livin in
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by doteb(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
That's bad, he has kil many pple. He deserves capital punishment. Dis Nigeria laws has to be amended, cos is not tackling the country recent situation. Aah! O°˚˚˚ ga o
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by amedino(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
--
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Capital punishment is an institutionalized revenge and revenge the bible preaches against it ,yet you all that are CHRISTIANS are seeking for revenge .

Have you all forgotten your holy BIBLE so soon ,oye sons and daughters of HYPOCRISY ? angry
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by captainbaroni(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
omiobo: Person wey dem suppose hang till he peme, dem wan come dey feed am with tax payers' money till he die.
God go punish the judge o!
I tireooo
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
u're gettin there, tis nat easy, don't worry cos it could 've been worse sef grin
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Truckpusher: You see your life tongue

Yes i see am..
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ezico4success: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
U dont kno wat u ar sayin by insultin ur president!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Redhot111(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Even at dat, na mouth I go take tell d prison warders say may dem quietly giv am lethal injection since d judge don Bleep up? No be lethal tea dem giv MKO? Dem no fit do d same to dis lunatic? I go find wrk ho dat prison as a warder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.