Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (16028 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by donblue(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2013
so dis bastard still dey alive. kai make una hag DAT guy na
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by yoged(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2013
In Ijesha's voice... Hín bérí wèrè, oloríburuku fún ògún. ( Cut the craze man's head for god of ogun).
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by biodex(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Dem suppose bomb d guy, I believe d guy no dey for prison, se as he fresh. Naija....lawless like flies..
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by anonimi: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: nothing is wrong with our laws.always get the fact before spewing gilbberishly.As at the time Sokoto was convicted,the highest punishment of the law for terrorism is life in prison.I say again,nothing is wrong with our laws but your head.

I pity you seriously.
Nothing is wrong in laws that prescribe life imprisonment for mass murderer terrorists but gives death sentence to single person murderer shocked
As you can see your insult and abuse is actually meant for yourself. Make I do Back to Sender, BTS sharp, sharp wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ObiOkpor(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
anonimi:

I pity you seriously.
Nothing is wrong in laws that prescribe life imprisonment for mass murderer terrorists but gives death sentence to single person murderer shocked
As you can see your insult and abuse is actually meant for yourself. Make I do Back to Sender, BTS sharp, sharp wink
from ur post all above,i see u r a bit lightened,do urself a favour nd read the constitution or the verdit that was served to Sokoto.Why it was so is that,we are known of other crmes but,of terrorism we are not ,not of rescently.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by anonimi: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: from ur post all above,i see u r a bit lightened,do urself a favour nd read the constitution or the verdit that was served to Sokoto.Why it was so is that,we are known of other crmes but,of terrorism we are not ,not of rescently.

And what was the essence of my 1st post on this thread
Let me remind you- we need to petition our LOAFING, bloated LAWMAKERS to review the terrorism laws to make it punishable by death penalty, since it is still available for other murderers.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ObiOkpor(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
anonimi:

And what was the essence of my 1st post on this thread
Let me remind you- we need to petition our LOAFING, bloated LAWMAKERS to review the terrorism laws to make it punishable by death penalty, since it is still available for other murderers.
they are currently working on it about death penalty to blood suckers.Don't get me wrong at the first place,the law has not made any death penalty to terrorist before now,what Sokoto got was the highest punishment of the law ok?
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Kingspin(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2013
The strength of the North is in Bloodshed. Because you cant think of the North outside killing. Imagine a political North without bloodbath in Nigeria. More life sentence please.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Greenslicks: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
biltem: And may one day be granted pardon, hunnnh.

dis is NIGERIA, a pardon is possible in d future
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by tashisd4real: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2013
the_ripper3: Haba, thought they would have expedited his journey to meet Allah, mohammed and his virgins in their depraved MOhammedan heaven

you are doing injustice to your self. I am now telling you to stop insulting other peoples religion. So you take note.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ayatullah(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
yoged: In Ijesha's voice... Hín bérí wèrè, oloríburuku fún ògún. ( Cut the craze man's head for god of ogun).

Again in Ijesha Voice......Hin beri yoged fun Owa Obokun shocked
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by anonimi: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Obi Okpor: they are currently working on it about death penalty to blood suckers.Don't get me wrong at the first place,the law has not made any death penalty to terrorist before now,what Sokoto got was the highest punishment of the law ok?

How long should it take the NASS to make such laws
Despite receiving multi-millions each month from our sweat.
We have had the BH menace since Jonathan won his 1st term in 2011.
Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ObiOkpor(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2013
anonimi:

How long should it take the NASS to make such laws
Despite receiving multi-millions each month from our sweat.
We have had the BH menace since Jonathan won his 1st term in 2011.
i can tell you that,very soon the law will be passed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.