Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,980 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? (12729 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
One common trend I find among we Nigerians is ability to forget! With us, its the most common and logical thing to do even when the issue being forgotten is grievous.

Over the years we've heard about many different kind of acts perpetrated by individuals or a group of individuals which often begs the question if those who perpetrated these acts are human beings?!.

Of recent I was lost in thought when I heard that Clifford Orji the infamous man eater who killed several people and sold their body parts died in prison with out trial, I find it hard to believe that this individual stayed in prison for many years and Nigerians totally forgot that someone like him ever made the front page of many news papers in the country.

While I was lost in thought I took time to reminisce on almost all the crimes that made front page in many Nigerian news papers.

Some time ago during the regime of IBB, the editor of a magazine newswatch by the name of Dele Giwa was killed via the delivery of a letter bomb... In Sani Abacha's regime the wife of late MKO Abiola Kudirat Abiola was murdered! While the murderers were caught and sentence we don't even know if the sentence has been carried out or not.

Since we returned to Civil rule this trend seems to be on the increase, Nobody seems to be saying anything about the death of Bola Ige, we don't know who has been arrested, tried or sentence? Its as if the authorities are observing the law of silence?!.

To cut a long story short about a year ago, Boko Haram carried out a series of bombing on christmas day where they attacked churches in many states in the Northern part of the country nearly exterminating christians in the North, the master mind the act Kabiru Sokoto was apprehended, he escaped, but was caught again because of the magnitude of public outcry that followed the announcement of his escape.

I ask this question: where is Kabiru Sokoto? It is almost getting to a year since he master minded the cowardly act of almost annihilated Christians in the North. We shouldn't just sit down and let this pass us by, we should call out for justice for the lives of those who perished in those bombings, they deserve justice, same way Cynthia Osokogu and Aluu four did! If we had sat back and do nothing about Cynthia Osokogu and the Aluu four, their killers would have gone scud free.

We need to see the government move into action not just sit down and display their docile nature about issue that borders on the lives of its citizen. Let's use this as a wake up call rise against crimes of mans' inhumanity to man.

12 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Caseless: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
The last I heard of him was;he was seen on a sickbed...maybe him don escape again who knows.Don't be suprised if u see him on gov't payroll.....welcome to nigeria, the land where criminals are celebrated.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Let's hope not! We need answers in this country!
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Caseless: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
joseph1832: Let's hope not! We need answers in this country!
u knw it is possible...
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by okosodo: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
He is with the sultan.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by HAH: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kabiru sokoto was glorified by the police to cover their inefficiency in fact he was not even the master mind of madalla bombing the master mind was habib bama. the media also made him popular, if not Kabiru is not even in the top 100 members of BH. the sss know best ,but the police and army only play to the gallery.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by hollandis(f): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
I will not tell you except you tell me what happened to

[size=17pt]Sergant Rogers
AL Mustapha
Clifford Orji
Arowolo(The wife murderer)
Cynthia osokogu aka facebook murderers
The university girl (cant remember her names) who was killed by her boyfriend in ogun state
The girl that was raped by 10 guys in ABSU
The ALUU 4 killers[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by LCASHMAN(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
IN NIGERIA, WE JUST DONT CARE AND WE TOO FEAR
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Pringozie02(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
(Make we all seat here dey chat among ourselves and no government officials dey on dis media becos all of dem dey dey play chase with d life of the lot of Nigeria, just imagine FG in a secret talk with boko in Senegal dat means those dat were bomb kill deserve it, (nonsense) cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Eldashab(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kebiru sokoto is now at aso rock
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by 3direct: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything, was last year. you should have ask this earlier

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by hollandis(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=18pt]and also tell me what happened to

IBB WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE killer of dele giwa
OBJ AKA MONKEY for demolishing ODI
Governor Yakowa' s Convoy Kills Poor Orange Seller In Kaduna
Diezani's Convoy DKill Newspaperman-[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Pringozie02(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
If only CAN will go ahead and sue this government and boko to an international court that is if dem no go dey find way to buy privert jet.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by sherrylo: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
kabiru Sokoto is with the FG in Abuja having nice time with plenty of food and wine.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by caesaraba(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
I guess we have heard the last about this guy after the SSS got 'nothing tangible' from him (upon all the hype about how 'top' a Boko haram member he was).
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by brownlord: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
My friend, if u still tinking. Kabiru is in police or detention awaiting trial then u can wait for eternity, this is Nigeria, no body cares, all we r cousine about is running here and there over nothing, so the govt. Can afford to play gamble wit our lives, let continue writing grammer on social network, soon we speak more than obayagbon, Nigerins we r all fools. no one should insult me pls just express myself

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

(1)Troubleshooting Wireless Detonators (A refresher course)
(2)Destructive Projectiles (entry level)
(3)Kalashnikovs and Molotovs (level 2)
(4)Introduction to Terrorism (level 3)
(5)Life after Death (An insight into the 77 virgins)

18 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by phillipsadeojo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
That is naija for u
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by phillipsadeojo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Clifford Orji stil in jail...I don't knw of kabiru sokoto
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
He has been released and paid $5,000000 as compensation

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by skykid86: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Post of d year, lmfao
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

grin
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by lynxpro(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Try bing.com
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by analo: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oya wait I won talk my own
(Clears throat)are u listening?
E dey insyd d place
Wen dey insyd
My nyash
Naija needs a rev
Mayb reverend
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
He is Retardeen Jonathans special adviser on Religious Tolerance.

To become Jonathans adviser just carve a niche for yourself in criminality like Tompolo, Boyloaf, and Asari

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by odehaj: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Be there asking after Kabiru Sokoto when among Boko haram's demand is to free ALL their detainees and FG seems not to have a choice but to play along. As long as its Boko haram forget,they will shoot,bomb&kill and GO Scot free.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by salafiyy: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
DO YOU CARE TO? ASK OGA JONNAH, HE SHOULD TELL YOU
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Shegbe: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
So many questions that need answers.
Femi Otedola & Hon. Lawan
Pension scheme fraud
Abacha's loot that was recovered
Nigeria's case is that of "the more you look, the less you see. The funny part of it is dat during the next elections, we'll go back to the polls, make the same mistakes we made, den complain again for d next 4 yrs. Smh 4 Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by markus1133: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
i suspect he knows
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ignorant peeps! There is a reason serious countries in d world keep top terroist suspects out of d court system as long as possible. There is a reason why most of d planners of Sept 11 attack hv been kept at Guatanamo bay and away from d court system for more than 10yrs. There is a reason no Intelligence Service worth its salt whom be in haste to get top terroist suspects to d court when d 'war' is still on-going..... Dont know d specifics about Kabiru Sokoto but what the Nigerian Intelligence services are up to in their continous 'detention' of high-level suspects is way beyond many of u guys, who are shouting here, heads

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by DanIlon(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kabiru sokoto is FG's agent he is in sultan and big govt body
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by bigpastor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is not a matter of joke.
It concerns our existence as a polity.
Let's make very meaningful contributions and see how our voices can be heard.
NO JUSTICE , NO PROGRESS
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by charlesditro: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
joseph1832: One common trend I find among we Nigerians is ability to forget! With us, its the most common and logical thing to do even when the issue being forgotten is grievous.

Over the years we've heard about many different kind of acts perpetrated by individuals or a group of individuals which often begs the question if those who perpetrated these acts are human beings?!.

Of recent I was lost in thought when I heard that Clifford Orji the infamous man eater who killed several people and sold their body parts died in prison with out trial, I find it hard to believe that this individual stayed in prison for many years and Nigerians totally forgot that someone like him ever made the front page of many news papers in the country.

While I was lost in thought I took time to reminisce on almost all the crimes that made front page in many Nigerian news papers.

Some time ago during the regime of IBB, the editor of a magazine newsweek by the name of Dele Giwa was killed via the delivery of a letter bomb... In Sani Abacha's regime the wife of late MKO Abiola Kudirat Abiola was murdered! While the murderers were caught and sentence we don't even know if the sentence has been carried out or not.

Since we returned to Civil rule this trend seems to be on the increase, Nobody seems to be saying anything about the death of Bola Ige, we don't know who has been arrested, tried or sentence? Its as if the authorities are observing the law of silence?!.

To cut a long story short about a year ago, Boko Haram carried out a series of bombing on christmas day where they attacked churches in many states in the Northern part of the country nearly exterminating christians in the North, the master mind the act Kabiru Sokoto was apprehended, he escaped, but was caught again because of the magnitude of public outcry that followed the announcement of his escape.

I ask this question: where is Kabiru Sokoto? It is almost getting to a year since he master minded the cowardly act of almost annihilated Christians in the North. We shouldn't just sit down and let this pass us by, we should call out for justice for the lives of those who perished in those bombings, they deserve justice, same way Cynthia Osokogu and Aluu four did! If we had sat back and do nothing about Cynthia Osokogu and the Aluu four, their killers would have gone scud free.

We need to see the government move into action not just sit down and display their docile nature about issue that borders on the lives of its citizen. Let's use this as a wake up call rise against crimes of mans' inhumanity to man.
so what do you suggest we do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? / PDP No Longer Exists In Osun, Says Oyetola / Nigeria Yet To Prosecute High-profile Corrupt Persons – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.