Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (11045 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by shembarr(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg, stop complaining and praise one of our best product. I'm proud of u jare Mr Enyeama, keep it up
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by dabossman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Barcelona actually signed Enyeama this season.

In my Football Manager 2012 game that is.
grin
Would be quite interesting if that happened in real life.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by chinex276(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Krasid: Enyeama must win African footballer of the year.No stories.

i tot u guys were campaining 4 MIKEL... IF NT DAT HE IS BLACK ENYEAMA DESERVES A FIFA AWARD .
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by GentleFrank(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by chinex276(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
dabossman: Barcelona actually signed Enyeama this season.

In my Football Manager 2012 game that is.
grin
Would be quite interesting if that happened in real life.
hahahahahahahahah... desame with me
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by naijanoni(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
safarigirl: they've lost out. Enyeama will be in Lille till 2017. Where are those Yeye Toure fans? When last did your idol win best player in EPL, talk less twice in a row. Hayatou should start writing that 8-page essay just incase I don't hear Enyeama's name as winner of CAF POTY
I think even odemwingie has won more EPL player of the month awards than yaya toure.
Note :-I aint saying odemwingie is better than yaya ooooh...Before yaya's worshippers would murder me.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by striker9(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
naija noni:
I think even odemwingie has won more EPL player of the month awards than yaya toure.
Note :-I aint saying odemwingie is better than yaya ooooh...Before yaya's worshippers would murder me.
They won't murder you,they will only rant garbage.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Enyeama aka Mr. Clean sheet has really done well. We should however not be too blinded by our patriotism, else we would end up being disappointed at the end of the CAF award, just as we were disappointed during the days of Jay jay Okocha. I wish Enyeama the best.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by seangy4konji: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
BRAZIL HERE WE CUM!!!
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by marutimon: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Enyeama concedes two, but it was another own goal + a deflected shot. That said Enyeama is partly to blame for the second goal as he failed to deal with a corner. and came out all flapping. Still - him vs PSG forwards I say Enyeama wins this round.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by omar22(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by omar22(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Has anyone seen Yaya Toure's freekick?

It will take a miracle for the Nigerian keeper to win the award
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by joseph1013: 2:35am On Dec 23, 2013
marutimon: Enyeama concedes two, but it was another own goal + a deflected shot. That said Enyeama is partly to blame for the second goal as he failed to deal with a corner. and came out all flapping. Still - him vs PSG forwards I say Enyeama wins this round.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Sike(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats Vincent.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by democrat001(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Vincent E. is a talented goalkeeper.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
omar22: Has anyone seen Yaya Toure's freekick?

It will take a miracle for the Nigerian keeper to win the award
MTCHEEEWWWWWWW
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
marutimon: Enyeama concedes two, but it was another own goal + a deflected shot. That said Enyeama is partly to blame for the second goal as he failed to deal with a corner. and came out all flapping. Still - him vs PSG forwards I say Enyeama wins this round.

Enyeama played very well against PSG, making 3 world class saves in the game ( a double save against lavezzi and superb reflex dive to tip the ball to the right corner in the second half). However, the own-goal was mostly his fault. 80% his fault.

It is in corners were enyeama is most venerable. However, that guy is simply world class. The only goal-keepers currently better than enyeama in my opinion are, Szczesny of arsenal and simon mignolet of liverpool.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by oloriooko(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
striker9: Football is a team game,do you expect the defence to be sleeping ni?defenders will do there part and goalkeeper will do his.

Gbam! The defence must have done their part as well for him to have clean record, so they must be commended as well though Enyeama seem to be improving with age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Wins 18th Grand Slam Title / What Is Your Prediction On Nigeria Vs Angola? / Predict Today's Match Between Nigeria And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.