Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying (43496 Views)

A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] / "Jesus Appealed To God On The Cross When He Himself Is God, Supposedly" / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Let everything that has breath, praise the LORD, If animals do pray, so Y won't some idiotic humans prays

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by emmabest2000(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Interesting
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by cold(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
haibe: So here is my long time pc wallpaper of an animal(I don't know the name) supposedly praying, I just love seeing this pics since it gives me a lot of impression that animals do pray too,lol. Maybe not true but its inspiring, that's why I have decided to share
Oh my! Like seriously?Are you honestly this r£tarded or you're just trying really hard to be?Lawdhammercy!
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by nerodenero: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Lovely but funny pics.
That dog beside the boy in the 3rd pic is so funny.
Maybe they talk too!!!Some Fulani herdsmen call their cows by name and funny enough they respond when being called.People say they communicate with them but I think that is a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
You only see what you want to see, when you want to see it.
Funny pics tho.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by vislabraye(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Animals are prayer warriors ??
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by PrettySpicey(f): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oh my, these are completely amazing. I just loved them, thanx OP.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by sexylado(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
haibe: So here is my long time pc wallpaper of an animal(I don't know the name) supposedly praying, I just love seeing this pics since it gives me a lot of impression that animals do pray too, lol. Maybe not true but its inspiring, that's why I have decided to share.

OMG!!! FPT, 3 times in a week, thanks mods cheesycheesycheesy
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Dhurmynick(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
These animals rock

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
and who ar u ethiest not to believ in God
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Sunglow: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Imagine that pix with the little boy praying.And we have grown a55 men here on NL claiming God don't exist. Make una continue for una ignorance......
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by cold(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
mikeoh: and who ar u ethiest not to believ in God
Isn't it ironic that all the social platforms you use to push your ideas..Nairaland,Twitter & Facebook are all owned by atheists?You can all go to a Christian site where you can all indulge yourselves in your religious shenanigans with this man

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Dbryan: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
D animals humble demslv in reverence 2 God...humans take cue
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by raffite: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2013

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by NaLaugh: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
cheesy no be only prayer, na KUNG FU.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Dannylux: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yes lord..

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by ramalot(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by haibe(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
ramalot:

WOW! your ignorance is blissful indeed.

By your logic, a child that knows no better than what he has been spoonfed/indoctrinated is now evidence of a god's existence?

You know who else that little boy contacts for his needs? ..SANTA CLAUS.
when he is done praying to skygod, he will write a letter to santa claus
with a list of things he needs, then he'll hand it over to his mere mortal
parents who then take it to the fat jolly white guy in the North pole.
Then if he has been a good boy all year, the said jolly fat dude will climb down his chimney with a big ol' bag, and leave some of the things on his list for him under a special tree called the 'christmas tree'.

I mean.. he wrote to santa, and his gifts showed up right?, so how can fully grown men (like you) on Nairaland then tell me SANTA CLAUS does not exist?

Take it easy bro, no one is quarrelling with you.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by wealth2al(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
LOLS, PRAYING TO WHO?
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by MrFairplay4ume(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
OH! HAPPY THEY ARE NOT DISOBEYING NATURE: NO LESBIANS,GAYS, HOMOSEXUALS AND BISEXUAL ANIMALS, IT MEANS THERE HOPE FOR MAN TO LEARN GOD EXIST.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
ooman: There is no god to pray to

Lol, u wish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by westcodes(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

The op used the word "supposedly" meaning looks like they are praying with the posture. But really its not that they are praying, they have just been programmed to do animal stuff.

They are not like humans who can reason with a freewill, animals are just doing what they are created to do nothing attached.

We only accept wishful thinking on this thread, how dare you let truth get in the way of wishful thinking?

Animals in the class of squirrels, mongoose i.e short fore legs and longer hind legs actually observe that pose, even kangaroos. Its a result of their "engineering" leave it to some people to use it to satisfy their gullibility.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by simdam500(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T: The first one is very touching
the dog and boy pics is much more touching

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by simdam500(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
and these mod wont stop to amaze me....

yesterday, it was animals having party, now it animal praying... smh
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by bokohalal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Hehe...And the first animal's a beaver, OP.

Hahaha. If some beavers see some gbola im go need serious prayers!
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Squirrels are believed to be very pious animals because they are always praying. Maybe or maybe not. Those that studied animal behaviour could well explain these.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by dasparrow: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Post

I love these pictures. They are cute and inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by westcodes(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
MrFairplay4u&me:
OH! HAPPY THEY ARE NOT DISOBEYING NATURE: NO LESBIANS,GAYS, HOMOSEXUALS AND BISEXUAL ANIMALS, IT MEANS THERE HOPE FOR MAN TO LEARN GOD EXIST.

Your ignorance is appalling, homosexuality has been observed in many animals, even promiscuity. I guess if it does not fit your myopic thinking, its best ignored right?
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hilarious pics i most say. But still tells us that their is a true living God, the creator of heaven and earth and all that is within it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode / Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.