Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying (43520 Views)

A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] / "Jesus Appealed To God On The Cross When He Himself Is God, Supposedly" / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by LBT: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Inspiration; if animals pray to their creator why don't we human.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by squaddy(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2013
westcodes:

We only accept wishful thinking on this thread, how dare you let truth get in the way of wishful thinking?

Animals in the class of squirrels, mongoose i.e short fore legs and longer hind legs actually observe that pose, even kangaroos. Its a result of their "engineering" leave it to some people to use it to satisfy their gullibility.

Ermm mr wise one..who did this "engineering"...I suppose your big bang theory or your full of crap evolution theory made it clear to you....please atheist leave us to our ignorance...is that too much to ask

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by niceeric(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2013
cold:
Oh my! Like seriously?Are you honestly this r£tarded or you're just trying really hard to be?Lawdhammercy!
Now i'm finding it really hard to figure out who's really retarded here...its not a must to make a comment esp when high on ogogoro...
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by loveslife(f): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol @ ur signature.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by okechukwu3: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Inspiring
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Armani03: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Lovely pics. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by cynthiamayoh: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Funny @ cynthiamayoh
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by buskie13(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Anoda one over here

Like if you love it.

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by westcodes(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
squaddy:

Ermm mr wise one..who did this "engineering"...I suppose your big bang theory or your full of crap evolution theory made it clear to you....please atheist leave us to our ignorance...is that too much to ask

LoL... I'm NOT an atheist, people like you are the reason Christians are getting a bad rep.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by OlaoChi: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
frank3.16:
are the animals christians, moslems, hindu or pagans? or are they catholics, protestants, jw, deeper life etc? or do the animals have their own religion and god? would u like them to convert u?

cheesy They have their own religion, and their God is the Great squirrel king at the highest tree
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by OlaoChi: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
haibe:

Which of the gods There is only one God, the creator of the universe.

Wrong. There are numerous Gods
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by haibe(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
OlaoChi:

Wrong. There are numerous Gods
ok
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by OlaoChi: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Big.game:
You only see what you want to see, when you want to see it.
Funny pics tho.

Exactly smiley. These animals probably weren't praying at all tongue
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by OlaoChi: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
ramalot:

WOW! your ignorance is blissful indeed.

By your logic, a child that knows no better than what he has been spoonfed/indoctrinated is now evidence of a god's existence?

You know who else that little boy contacts for his needs? ..SANTA CLAUS.
when he is done praying to skygod, he will write a letter to santa claus
with a list of things he needs, then he'll hand it over to his mere mortal
parents who then take it to the fat jolly white guy in the North pole.
Then if he has been a good boy all year, the said jolly fat dude will climb down his chimney with a big ol' bag, and leave some of the things on his list for him under a special tree called the 'christmas tree'.

I mean.. he wrote to santa, and his gifts showed up right?, so how can fully grown men (like you) on Nairaland then tell me SANTA CLAUS does not exist?

Santa claus rocks cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by OlaoChi: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
MrFairplay4u&me:
OH! HAPPY THEY ARE NOT DISOBEYING NATURE: NO LESBIANS,GAYS, HOMOSEXUALS AND BISEXUAL ANIMALS, IT MEANS THERE HOPE FOR MAN TO LEARN GOD EXIST.

A lot of animals are homosexual so you are so wrong
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by haibe(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
OlaoChi:

Exactly smiley. These animals probably weren't praying at all tongue

This one cannot read oo, don't you know the meaning of supposedly? SMH!
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by dammybambo: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Signs of d end time!!!
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by tosinisrael5678(m): 3:12am On Dec 23, 2013
Realy funny...do you think they were praying? Coz i don't think so.
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by haibe(m): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2013
tosinisrael5678: Realy funny...do you think they were praying? Coz i don't think so.

Maybe not
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by Sike(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Allohrandy: which of the gods is the animal praying to?
One of your Gods !
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by MistadeRegal(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
The god allohra grin grin grin
Meaning?
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by MistadeRegal(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2013
To all those posting crap thinking they're funny,
This is why stones will replace many because animals revere GOD even than them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
They can't pray. They were not made in God's image and likeness. Animals are only instinctively wise. They were not the ones that sinned. This error is our own (Deuteronomy 32:5)
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by olaolutreasure(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2017
ooman:
There is no god to pray to
'A fool says in his heart, there is no God...' Psalm 14:1
Re: Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying by JoelSavage(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
The animal is called a Beaver, likes living in both water and land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.