Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (3296 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by MrCal: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kwnxD_9Wl2Y/UrQHlX-9n6I/AAAAAAAAzy4/nEonOAmEmc8/s320/Big+Girl+5.jpg[/img]
A fan of blog pointed my attention to this issue and I thought ladies should learn from it:

"I had a girlfriend for over five years and she did more than six abortions for me. I didn't think she could have any children in the future that is why I recently broke up with her. Abeg I didn't want to waste time when I eventually marry cos I'm the only boy in my family. I heard she got na-ked and was swearing for me in her compound. Please does it work? Can the swear catch me?"

The guy is scared and he wants to know if his ex-girlfriend's curse can affect him...

First, why should a guy use and dump a lady after 6 abortions? Isn't that wickedness of the highest order?

Second, why will a lady allow herself get pregnant 6 times for a guy not married to her? Isn't that stupidity?
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/naija-babe-get-na-ked-and-curse-her.html
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP

Go back to that girl and beg her, take her back, love and take good care of her..

Marry her and please I beg you , Respect her.

She really loves u and ha put all her hope on you.. Please don't treat her like a piece of sh!!t cuz if she naked swear for you, e fit catch you o.

6 abortion nor be joke don't please don't let her swear for you.

Thanks!!!
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by ObiOkpor(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
kikikikik,bros the swear must follow u.U dn useless her life nd u realized u r d only male,no b only her curse go follow u,God go punish u join.As of d curse,its real.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by pussyeater(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
I nor knw say condom is that expensive oh! undecided
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2013
op,thats too bad,6 abortions,haba na so condom,or contraceptives cost reach,you had money for abortion,but cant buy condoms,or other cheap contraceptives..as per the swear,i dont believe in it,cos it was a mutual consent btw u,and the girl,but karma has a way of getting to human.
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by gsalvatore: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Swear no dey work.

if e dey work why GEJ never die since?
why tinibu never die.

but if say she do 6 abortions for u, two of una need that healing river for Enugu pass oxygen.
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Forzap: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Fake story
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by dinachi(m): 2:41am On Dec 21, 2013
@ OP, this is where I beg to digress. Is he marrying the girl because of the number of abortions or because he loves her? Is marriage a punishment? Both of them enjoyed the sex and the guy "aborted" some sperm during the period in review. So who should curse who?
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Deschil: 2:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Dino, is this why you denied the baby the Yoruba actress had for you? undecided
dinachi: @ OP, this is where I beg to digress. Is he marrying the girl because of the number of abortions or because he loves her? Is marriage a punishment? Both of them enjoyed the sex and the guy "aborted" some sperm during the period in review. So who should curse who?
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by dinachi(m): 3:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Deschil: Dino, is this why you denied the baby the Yoruba actress had for you? undecided
Kemi Olunloyo, is this why you prefer vibrator to a mans joystick?
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by nsk1stson: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2013
hmmm u sure say she neva carry ur picture n name go meet 1 dibia?..... 6 abortions?...make d girl find dangote cement trailer wey she go dey follow becos she be confirm conductor....she sabi offload well well.
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Forza p: Fake story
notwithstanding........ There is a message passed n something to learn from.
Curse dey work ooooo! Most especially wen d person is angry. Ask midwives why they beg women in labour rooms not to rain curses on their husbands?
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Tsmooth1(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg guy nothing do you, just de enjoy.
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
MAy d curse follow you enter new year.

Blawwwdy vagabon!
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by lertee(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2013
she had six abortions for you and you believe she can't have more babies,are you God? Do you know the numbers of abortion your current wife has had? How sure are you the present wife doesn't have a worse past but hid it from you. Damn some men. angry
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Chomzy19(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2013
gsalvatore: Swear no dey work.

if e dey work why GEJ never die since?
why tinibu never die.

but if say she do 6 abortions for u, two of una need that healing river for Enugu pass oxygen.
Lol dt one won't work because GEJ didn't do anything to d people who just sit on dia sofa and say may God punish GEJ, Buh once u do smthg to someone esp sth very wicked and sorrowful if d person Curse u, d curse go follow dey follow you till you beg for forgiveness from d person or serious deliverance from a Man of God after you have confessed your Evil deeds of course.

OP. Hmm sorry na ur name oo, because whoever you want marry, U won't still get d kids(I'm sure dt was d content of d curse) ... Suddenly u want Kids after throwing away d six God gave you. Oya na, better Go back to your partner in crime and don't tie down an innocent Woman(who will now b crying and asking God Y), Marry ur partner if una see kid una go take if una no see na una sabi
Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Yemlizzy(f): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Too bad,karma still dey sha.Its only time that will tell.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by jmoore(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Curse, under whose authority?

If God wants to strike he will strike both of you.

Two thieves X and Y robbed a bank, 5 million Naira was stolen by them. X promised to pay 2.5 million into Y's bank account later. Two weeks later Y never heard from X, he could not reach him on phone. After one week he received a bank alert that 100,000 Naira has been paid. X has fled with 4.9 Million. If Y curses X, will it work?

(1) (Reply)

She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice / Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.