Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Please Help,this Seems Strange. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,this Seems Strange. (742 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,this Seems Strange. by Unclerukus: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Am actually not happy and dont know whats happening to me,i loose interest astonishingly fast in ladies i was head over heels in love with when i get committed in a relationship with them and notice a funny thing that doesnt count.I had actually overlooked the previous ones always looking for excuses that they caused it with their shi*ty habits and all that but was wrong.Am in a relationship with this damsel and i really love her and plan to wife her when am done with my MBA in melbourne,she spoke rudely to me sometime ago though we talked well after that but that action lingered in my head and i got really disgusted.The same cycle starts all over again and i think everything about her irritates me now.i think am a perfectionist,i get easily irritated and its killing my relationships.i love this particular girl so much,i dont want my feelings to just fizzle out like that.please matured responses.
Re: Please Help,this Seems Strange. by ogunwalea(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2013
change frm being a perfectionist 2 imperfectionist.... Simple!!!
Re: Please Help,this Seems Strange. by pragmatistm(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2013
Communication is important. Call her and bare your mind on the issue. Then if possible forgive her and carry on your relationship. Remember there is no perfect person that doesn't make a mistake. please read Bible at James 3 verse 2.
Also read this article:
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201309/how-to-forgive/

and

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201312/how-to-be-good-listener/

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sumbody Pls Tell Onihaxy NL Is Back / Please Tell Me What To Do. / Is It Cool/advisable For Lovers To Check Each Other's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.