Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (13471 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Aguda, Surulere, Lagos / 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In An Estate In Ogba / We Need 3 Bedroom Flat At Beesam Area Of Mafoluku Or Ikeja, Close To Main Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by heed101(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
I need a house precisely a room self contain in Isua Akoko, Ondo. Please any1 that can help should drop his/her mail or phone
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
gabbytabby: The one I have is in Ajah at 550k plus service charge of 50k

Where in Ajah?
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Yemmybs(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
thanks.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Na wa o, 700k for 2yrs, lord av mercy

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by mascot87(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
How much does it cost to rent a one room self contain @ yaba left I want to rent one for the mod that brought this sh*t to the front page

4 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bravoosii: How do you people think? angry
we think better than you,we've got higher IQ.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by neobusiness(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
I think is unfair saying these rude things to a lady who needs an accomodation. Am aware that advert are placed on nairaland and most probably she did a paid advert so her request could be flagged on the open domain. Show her some respect pls my peeps.

3 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by OmniSparrow: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yemmybs: Lets be matured in our reasoning, [b]someone needs a Help [/b]and some persons are there complaining about how, her request got to Front page, if her request had not gotten to Front page, its possible that, it might take a longer time before he/she gets someone who can help her out.

Besides, who is d guy, whose well bin of some other persons, means nothing to but silly Vasline! I think you need to stop this nonsense.
Thanks
U really needs a help. Especially in use of punctuation.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by gramci: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
datbay: I have being checking nairalands frontpage for sometime,and the question that keeps coming to my mind is,are these mods trained at all?For christ sake,nairaland is a website and not a blog.There are several interesting and well educating topics wasting away in various sessions yet topics like this made fp,nawa ooo

God qunish you! Seun babe de find house you se make e no make front page angry

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by tolurainbow(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cum 2 ajegunle..

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Fraternize(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Anyone with knowledge of a "sweet and comfy" self contained in ibadan should please let me know. I'll give you a call immediately. My budget is 70k.....thanks
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by xp17(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
U really need a help, especially in the use of punctuation.

u also need help, becos I just fixed ur mess.

3 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by andyanders: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
Hello peeps, I need a 3 bedroom flat in Surulere for rent, yaba axis urgently ......pls help

In as much as you want house urgently, be careful of scammers here and out there. Always make sure you investigate to make sure the so called house is available before parting with your money and carry people along and if possible some of your property.
Those areas you are looking for a house is saturated and at that point, people can take advantage of you

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by datbay(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
gramci:

God qunish you! Seun babe de find house you se make e no make front page angry
May God have mercy on your soul,it shows your level of understandn,i never insulted the lady,i only expressed my opinion on the topics that makes fp these days.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Slimmos(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yap..one is available...very cheap and affordable....just 500k... Call 08133184510
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by barnaby04(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pptyconcession: 3 Bedroom flat at Akoka Yaba 650k p a x 2
3 Bedroom flat at Onike Yaba 600k p.a x 2 (will be renovated by landlord) 3rd floor
3 Bedroom flat at Ebute Metta 700k p.a x 1yr
call us or check more if our properties at thepropertyconcessioncompany.estateagentsng.com

Let Fashola catch you with his tenancy law with dis ur two years demand for rent.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by deviduff(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17: U really needs a help, especially in the use of punctuation.

u also need help, becos I just fixed ur mess.
U obviously know nothing about sarcasm. Didn't u read d post he quoted? D other dude was d one who wrote 'a helps'.Eediot
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by thiefnubu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
and you really need "yabaleftation" for this grammatical fatality...
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by OmniSparrow: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tinubu: and you really need "yabaleftation" for this grammatical fatality...
People getting dumber each day on nl.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by murphyrichy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
Hello peeps, I need a 3 bedroom flat in Surulere for rent, yaba axis urgently ......pls help
Good day, Actually there is a 3 bedroom flat in Aguda. but its going to be available for rent by February next year. Don't know if you can wait by till that time. thanks
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by DonaldGenes(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
Not above N700,000 .Thanks

Shuo:b madam na you qo pay am? You try oh, that money no be beans
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by xp17(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
deviduff:
U obviously know nothing about sarcasm. Didn't u read d post he quoted? D other dude was d one who wrote 'a helps'.Eediot
see bros, he would hav made a polite corrections ,instead of this victimiation. its high time we learnt how to treat our fellows with due respect.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by OmniSparrow: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17: see bros, he would hav made a polite corrections ,instead of this victimiation. its high time we learnt how to treat our fellows with due respect.
Sorry. with all due politeness, it's 'a polite correction'.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by stint(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Shuo:b madam na you qo pay am? You try oh, that money no be beans

poor man. when them tell you to face your studies, you dey chase woman, now you hear 700k you open mouth like person wey them chook stick for yanch! mtcheew!
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
watching
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by jude33084(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
250K/yr
12month: guys how much would a room self contain go for in surulere
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
It's saddening how some peeps actually talk rudely to just about anyone and joke about everything just because it's a faceless forum. There are moms and dads on NL not just 'Undergraduates', y'all can't go about disrespecting people just because you can get away with it, that is so rude and unfair. You don't know who the op is or what she does. You don't even know if she has kids as old as you.
She just needs a help, if you can't help her STFU and move on. . . Abi Seun don dey pay for comments ni? Show some respect people.
#ToWhomItMayConcern

13 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by bitterpenis(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
4 bedroom flat @ Adeniran Ogunsanya, asking price 1.2m
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by DonaldGenes(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
mascot87: How much does it cost to rent a one room self contain @ yaba left I want to rent one for the mod that brought this sh*t to the front page

I want qet this straight, Is yaba left habited by mad people?
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by jidosmith(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
I have a nice 3bedroom @ aguda surulere and another one @ sam shonibare surulere for 700k. You can call me on 08066749943.

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by scribble: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fokasibe: Please take your time and look through.

1. One Acre of land behind Pan-Africa University. 36million
2. 2 Plots at the right lane beside business school. Document- Governors Consent. Price 12m per plot
3) Water Factory with Nafdac Registration Number, at Oka-Afa Isolo Lagos, 250m asking, 150m Net.
4) Banana Island 5 bedroom with 2bq, swimming pool, Registered Deed of Assignment, close 220. 400million
5) 6 plots opposite orchid hotel, document: C of O 15m per plot
6) 5 Acres of land at Ajah along lekki Epe road, opposite eleganza plaza. 200milliion per acre. Title Governors Consent
7) Lekki/Ajah. 1 plot, fenced 660.550sqm at oke-ira along Ado- Road, Title Receipt, Survey and Deed, 4million.
cool Utako 7000sqm commercial with C of O at 700m
9) Jahi District 2,600sqm at 85m, 1500sqm at 35m, 35000sqm at 135m, 4,000sqm at 160m
10) 147hectrs along Nasarawa cargo Airport C of O mass housing at 1.5billion
11) 4,600sqm at Wuse zone 2 commercial at 400m
12) 5000sqm land in Kuje Abuja
13) 4 acres of land with C of O fenced sand filled with interlocking stones along mile 2 express road Ijesha
14) Banana Island 3 bedroom, with 2 bq, swimming pool, Gym, Registered Deed of Assignment. 400 million
Call Awojobi Oluwaseun for more inquiries on:
T: 08169610600
E: Seun@greenehives.com

kai Jibola too like money o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Apolo Estate Kills One (Photos) / (photos)rampant Structural Window Cracks! Why? / Looking For Mortgage Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.