Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (13468 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Aguda, Surulere, Lagos / 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In An Estate In Ogba / We Need 3 Bedroom Flat At Beesam Area Of Mafoluku Or Ikeja, Close To Main Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by bitterpenis(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
4 bedroom flat @ Adeniran Ogunsanya, asking price 1.2m (negotiable)
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
stint:

poor man. when them tell you to face your studies, you dey chase woman, now you hear 700k you open mouth like person wey them chook stick for yanch! mtcheew!

Hahahahhaha this guy don finish me, but I was just being comical nah
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by akwarandu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is a decent 3 and 4 bed room off nathan street surulere , for 650 and 700k x1 call me on 08039409773, 08054276911, pin 28ed5879, d pictures r available on request .
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Boll2010: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Until there is light rail system around nigeria before we free from exorbitant fees,if other states are well develop as lagos,lagos won't be as this congested where people pay as large as this to live comfy,imagine just common 3 bedroom na war! So if you start work,come marry,dem pay you 150k per month,which day you wan build your own house for this same lagos,just because is closer to your working environment! I tire for this country ooo,unemployment n underdevelopment just full everywhere,if there is a fast train,which is goin to save cost and cover distance in short periods,why won't I build my house at ogun,oyo state or far ekiti, and get to my place of office at lagos and still managing the family with my unbalanced income of 150k, God I know say one day,one day,I say that very day,you go look at us,pity us,and find every means to give us credible leaders who will stop suffering and smiling in our country,and ladies expect marriage? God!!!! Tribulations of a ghetto kid!!!!! Do this government expect me marry to a one room apartment shack?? God dey sha!!!!!!.......God you see my mind,you know my plans,na everyday I dey tell you,and I no go stop to dey remind you,check my file case wey dey with you,next 5yrs if I'm going to be on nairaland to do anything,I will be addressed as an achiever in the world! So be it! In jesus name......I dey work,more harder and I know say you dey see your guy!

7 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
segzy14: Visit this link to build your own 3bedroom.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Start your own 3bedroom now, all ensuite. Unique and modern.

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Boll2010: Until there is light rail system around nigeria before we free from exorbitant fees,if other states are well develop as lagos,lagos won't be as this congested where people pay as large as this to live comfy,imagine just common 3 bedroom na war! So if you start work,come marry,dem pay you 150k per month,which day you wan build your own house for this same lagos,just because is closer to your working environment! I tire for this country ooo,unemployment n underdevelopment just full everywhere,if there is a fast train,which is goin to save cost and cover distance in short periods,why won't I build my house at ogun,oyo state or far ekiti, and get to my place of office at lagos and still managing the family with my unbalanced income of 150k, God I know say one day,one day,I say that very day,you go look at us,pity us,and find every means to give us credible leaders who will stop suffering and smiling in our country,and ladies expect marriage? God!!!! Tribulations of a ghetto kid!!!!! Do this government expect me marry to a one room apartment shack?? God dey sha!!!!!!.......God you see my mind,you know my plans,na everyday I dey tell you,and I no go stop to dey remind you,check my file case wey dey with you,next 5yrs if I'm going to be on nairaland to do anything,I will be addressed as an achiever in the world! So be it! In jesus name......I dey work,more harder and I know say you dey see your guy!

Nice prayers! Lo and Behold,God has answer your prayers
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by jude33084(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Surulere/Aguda is 2yrs adv
barnaby04:

Let Fashola catch you with his tenancy law with dis ur two years demand for rent.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by victorazy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Is she tontoh? y did dis make front page? if she needs a house, how does dat affect price of vaseline?
Badt guyz grin
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
2bedroom ensuite off Falolu Surulere -650k pa

3bedroom 2T/B at Sam Shonobare (TO BE VACANT SOON)
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Lilboots(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
gramci:

God qunish you! Seun babe de find house you se make e no make front page angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by ToLetng: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
@ OP Please find available 3 bedroom flats on Nigeria's first online lettings agency ToLet.com.ng

Link: http://www.tolet.com.ng/property-search.htm?&key=surulere&beds=3&sort=price
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Coldfeet(f): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
datbay: May God have mercy on your soul,it shows your level of understandn,i never insulted the lady,i only expressed my opinion on the topics that makes fp these days.
I think he was being sarcastic! And probably forgot to add an essential emoticon like grin or tongue .
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
murphyrichy: Good day, Actually there is a 3 bedroom flat in Aguda. but its going to be available for rent by February next year. Don't know if you can wait by till that time. thanks

What part of Aguda is this
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by justplainpaul(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2013
I need a five bedroom duplex in Ajah.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by lakefist(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2013
datbay: I have being checking nairalands frontpage for sometime,and the question that keeps coming to my mind is,are these mods trained at all?For christ sake,nairaland is a website and not a blog.There are several interesting and well educating topics wasting away in various sessions yet topics like this made fp,nawa ooo
Simply "Go and Die"
is it a crime for a stranded nairalander to request for our help?if u want to read go to individual thread front page topic no b 4 everybody.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by sokarsenal(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2013
xp17: U really need a help, especially in the use of punctuation.

u also need help, becos I just fixed ur mess.
my brother you obviously quoted this and taught you were smart enough....if you were you would understand he was being sarcastic, maybe you dont understand sarcasm...'the guy bin dey mock the other guy'

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by chilan: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
Not above N700,000 .Thanks

I have one at Surulere. The price is 700K. If you will be interested, call me on 08035533560
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by datbay(m): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2013
lakefist:
Simply "Go and Die"
is it a crime for a stranded nairalander to request for our help?if u want to read go to individual thread front page topic no b 4 everybody.
You are simply out of your mind.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by kolamilan(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2013
illitrate: I have one nice three bedroom bungalow at yaba left grin grin grin
we've got us a mad man on this thread. sir, the psychiatric ward is there --------> ------------->
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Exponental(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Adex097: with a budget of #700,00.00, you can't get a good 3bed room flat here in surulere...yaba/shitta axis especially...dats the HQ of surulere wink ....
I'd advice you to add 200,000 or 300,000 to that budget...

*Compliments of the season Ma *.
dats not true!
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by shiftmarket(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Boll2010: Until there is light rail system around nigeria before we free from exorbitant fees,if other states are well develop as lagos,lagos won't be as this congested where people pay as large as this to live comfy,imagine just common 3 bedroom na war! So if you start work,come marry,dem pay you 150k per month,which day you wan build your own house for this same lagos,just because is closer to your working environment! I tire for this country ooo,unemployment n underdevelopment just full everywhere,if there is a fast train,which is goin to save cost and cover distance in short periods,why won't I build my house at ogun,oyo state or far ekiti, and get to my place of office at lagos and still managing the family with my unbalanced income of 150k, God I know say one day,one day,I say that very day,you go look at us,pity us,and find every means to give us credible leaders who will stop suffering and smiling in our country,and ladies expect marriage? God!!!! Tribulations of a ghetto kid!!!!! Do this government expect me marry to a one room apartment shack?? God dey sha!!!!!!.......God you see my mind,you know my plans,na everyday I dey tell you,and I no go stop to dey remind you,check my file case wey dey with you,next 5yrs if I'm going to be on nairaland to do anything,I will be addressed as an achiever in the world! So be it! In jesus name......I dey work,more harder and I know say you dey see your guy!

so true and straight from the heart, something I can relate with.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Noblefreeman(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Let hër ask Dr Sid ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Don jazzy
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by MrsAbayomi: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2013
What's the big deal in requesting for help here just to get an accommodation ..... It's obvious some people like illiterate,xp17 and co are just bunch of frustrated human beings that feels they can take out there frustration on simple request.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
What's the big deal in requesting for help here just to get an accommodation ..... It's obvious some people like illiterate,xp17 and co are just bunch of frustrated human beings that feels they can take out there frustration on simple request.

gbam
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Mrs.Abayomi:
Not above N700,000 .Thanks
I can help u wit a 4bedroom flat @babatope street surulere.....initially mi and my broda wanted to occupy the place from my uncle who is a lawyer and a caretaker dia bt we cnt afford it.....he is planing of vacating the place latest january to his new wife house.
its a 3storey building and d flat is @first floor,2masters and 2single rooms wit a toilet and bathroom.....dinning and kitchen plus balcony.....dey pays 500,000 bt u will buy some of his properties and settle mi as well,cos I myself am lukin for a room and parlor in dat surulere axis 07068954220
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by NDU3(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2013
3bed 3toilet 3bath@Adelabu 900-@Aguda 600@Ijesha 500
Contact-OFILIS PROPERTIES
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Eberex(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2013
If you are looking for genuine agent for accommodation anywhere in LAGOS I would recommend ALISCO AGENTS 07069123379,08056977810
Thanks
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Adex097: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Exponental:
dats not true!
Re-read my post bro..I said a "GOOD" 3bed room flat....gerrit??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Apolo Estate Kills One (Photos) / (photos)rampant Structural Window Cracks! Why? / Looking For Mortgage Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.