Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? (711 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by jhendor(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Honestly can you get married to someone that has done abortion before. Either done it once or some couple of times.

My girlfriend just revealed to me that she had abortion once about 6 years ago. She told me immediately I asked her. I really am not sure if she might have done it more. But I kind of agree it was once. But even at that, can't it raise consequences of giving birth in the future?

I really do love my girlfriend and we are just 4 months into the relationship. We have not had sex yet.

Ladies what do you think?

I need honest answers here please.

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Calls / How To Find A Man That Will Love You / How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.