Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart (726 Views)

Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... / (pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
a girl i met a few days ago and really in love with just told me out of the blues that she's married and would be travelling to meet her husband in porthacourt by tomorrow.....
i've been trying to commit suicide since but it doesnt seem to be working....
#ties rope on my waist and ties it to ceiling fan
#five minutes later still not dead......
HABA!!!! whats going on?
#pours kerosine inside cup
#adds some water and sand
#washes face with the mixture and still not dead after fiver minutes, still feeling no pains
I NEED HELP CUS I'VE GOT TO GET THIS DONE ASAP
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Waspy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Go hug transformer, simple
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Waspy: Go hug transformer, simple
thanks......would've done that but there's no light,so whats the point
grin
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ur not funny jare
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by autofreak2020(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
I laugh in rasta ferran
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by autofreak2020(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Getting yourself killed makes no difference to our population (170 million people), it is just like losing 1ppb (1 part per billon) of water.
Oga, think about this, coz your death does not affect the price of chicken in the market.
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by autofreak2020(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
martha: Ur not funny jare
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by njuwo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Suicide na soup wey you wan come eat am
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by omodapson(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Simple, go and jump infront of a moving train. grin
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 22, 2013
omodapson: Simple, go and jump infront of a moving train. grin
NO GOOD SUGGESTION?
NOW I GIVE UP.....
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by pussyeater(m): 3:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Ask Oshiomole lipsrsealed
Re: How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2013
chupere: a girl i met a few days ago and really in love with just told me out of the blues that she's married and would be travelling to meet her husband in porthacourt by tomorrow.....
i've been trying to commit suicide since but it doesnt seem to be working....
#ties rope on my waist and ties it to ceiling fan
#five minutes later still not dead......
HABA!!!! whats going on?
#pours kerosine inside cup
#adds some water and sand
#washes face with the mixture and still not dead after fiver minutes, still feeling no pains
I NEED HELP CUS I'VE GOT TO GET THIS DONE ASAP
Very Simple. Drink 2 litres of fuel.

Then light matches in your mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Is It Right For A Man To Give His Wife A Curfew? / How Long Does It Really Take To Know Someone? / How To Handle Tricky Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.