Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... (798 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / What To Do When Someone Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by marvelck: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Before any girl or guy breaks your heart/dumps you, you will see the signs first. So, its always advisable to end the relationship amicably before anybody is hurt. These days, most girls dont even bother telling a guy its over. They simply move on by bn cold and unloving towards the guy. So, whenever you start seeing such signs from your girl, my guy quickly and sharply end the relationship before she does. Dont allow any girl take you unawares (most girls love it when they hurt a guy, but hate it when a guy hurt/dumps them before they do the dumping)...when the love and sparks are no longer there, just end it and move on jeje. It will save you alot of pain and also prevent you from bn heartbroken...
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Kingsasian(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2016
marvelck:
Before any girl or guy breaks your heart/dumps you, you will see the signs first. So, its always advisable to end the relationship amicably before anybody is hurt. These days, most girls dont even bother telling a guy its over. They simply move on by bn cold and unloving towards the guy. So, whenever you start seeing such signs from your girl, my guy quickly and sharply end the relationship before she does. Dont allow any girl take you unawares (most girls love it when they hurt a guy, but hate it when a guy hurt/dumps them before they do the dumping)...when the love and sparks are no longer there, just end it and move on jeje. It will save you alot of pain and also prevent you from bn heartbroken... So, before any girl breaks your heart, break her heart first, jeje
true talk
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Maxi112: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
some girls will not like this grin cheesy
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Rubbish!!!
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Ladies cry
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Rubbish!!!

Rubbish indeed but I like it.
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by VictorRomanov: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2016
marvelck:
Before any girl or guy breaks your heart/dumps you, you will see the signs first. So, its always advisable to end the relationship amicably before anybody is hurt. These days, most girls dont even bother telling a guy its over. They simply move on by bn cold and unloving towards the guy. So, whenever you start seeing such signs from your girl, my guy quickly and sharply end the relationship before she does. Dont allow any girl take you unawares (most girls love it when they hurt a guy, but hate it when a guy hurt/dumps them before they do the dumping)...when the love and sparks are no longer there, just end it and move on jeje. It will save you alot of pain and also prevent you from bn heartbroken...

This is just a rehearsal for divorce when u eventually marry. You think relationship is all rosey and sparkly. Ask old couples for advice and they'll tell you.

1 Like

Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Rubbish indeed but I like it.
I know you'll like it.
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'v got a masters degree in heartbreaking
Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by gamaliel121(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Who cares if dey break up wit us....

1 Like

Re: Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... by busybrain123(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
a girl can never break my heart... ask me why? because I no dey love...

it's busybrain......

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. / Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? / Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.