Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo (28302 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Making Plans Of Joining The APC? (see Tweets) / Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Namady(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
SeaGold: Why do I have the feeling that this party is an Islamic agenda. Almost all of the party chieftains and stakeholders are Muslims. Governor Rochas Okorocha even donated some of his people to Islam.

Jonathan will continue to release oxygen into the Nigeria atmosphere beyond 2015.

I and My family will never inhale poisonous gas of the APCgrin

Nobody like dis ur feeling except sum1 like u. Dis is a political issue not religious! Pls pple like u shud learn how 2 make tinz easier nt more difficult.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Polio: PDP is on the verge of total collapse

With everyone joining forces to kick them out, i dont see anything they can do to challenge all of the concerted efforts outhere
This PDP must be in SERIOUS trouble. But who is this PDP? Is he male or female? Where does he or she live? Have seen him or her today? Pls explain

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by martinbillings: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
jeffizy:
Slow down man. Why are you hyper-ventilating?

Oh! I forgot it is what you get paid to do.
My dear cant you see Okorocha who OBJ called a bigger thief in 2010 going to OBJ's house to woo him into APC.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by InvertedHammer: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
/
Most people see the APC politicians as the same old architects that designed the plagued house called Nigeria.

What I find funny is that the same critics are sitting at the comfort of their homes wishing that Jesus levitates down from heaven to Aso Rock to run Nigeria. But it ain't gonna happen.

Whether you like the strange bedfellows or not, one glaring fact is that they are fighting for a cause ---personal or not. The change that Nigeria deserves can only come from within. You cannot wish for a change yet turn around to criticize any atom of change that events throw up.

\

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by eleojo23: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Do you all know where this is going? Soon APC will be the new PDP (because it's the same people!) and then another party will rise up then APC members will move there and the cycle continues! Lawd.! So this is the best we can do?! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
..not surprised by the new twist,i've never trusted this so-called APC and never will...
...well with the systematic exit of these useless politicians from PDP led by OBJ to their comfort zone APC,I guess it's safe to say that the President and his crew are the real progressives and the change we need afterall...quite ironic..
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by dikarious(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ola one: So Xtians are the good politicians. You dey Okay so?

Tony Anenih is a Xtian

Obasanjo is a Xtian

GEJ is a Xtian

Bode George sef.
..and the rest Muslims! Tinubu & GMB Ayotollah ғo̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ instance,Atiku & IBB ғo̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ another instance!!
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by stantob(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
I blame G.E.J for giving those power drunken men the impetus of distracting democracy. Gather all of them for a peace meeting and behead them undecided , then Nigeria will move forward. G.E.J wake up ! APC indeed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by DeNoble1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2013

Tony Anenih is a Xtian

Obasanjo is a Xtian

GEJ is a Xtian

Bode George sef.

Again, you dey okay so?
I take it that you don't really know the true meaning of a Christian. In case you are ready to know, I will be willing to teach you.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by SUBMARINE: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
When will APC present their presidential candidate so that all Nigerians will see clearly their plan to return power back to the North. 2015 all those who think the SS, SE and XTIAN North are slaves will fail
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ettybaba(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
gramci: Tinubu will soon become anonymous in APC grin
This is about Nigeria and not Tinubu.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ademoladeji(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2013

Tony Anenih is a Xtian

Obasanjo is a Xtian

GEJ is a Xtian

Bode George sef.

Again, you dey okay so?

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by cap28: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
No hope for Nigeria as long as this murderous and money addicted bunch of bandits remain in the corridors of power.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sirniyeh: All we need in Nigeria is CHANGE. The party name does not matter to me but their ideology to resolve to masses driven change.
Either PDP or APC, all we clamour for is change.
NEPA tarrif - N5
Phone tarrif - N5
Tertiary tuition fee - N35K
Sec and Primary sch - free
Water Free
Medical care Free
free salary to aged people

24/7 power supply.
The highest cost of car - N50K
Civi servants TAX free

Churches, Mosques and factories to pay TAX
Gov to take over garages and determine fixed fare

You see the only thing you inherited from your selfish father is his selfishness. So free things are now evidence of change?

That their cheap or free-for-all mentality that has ruin our generation and we're still suffering from it's consequences both in our universities and basic infrastructure. You have inherited it to destroy the coming generation.

Where on earth do they give water free, cars cost 50k, tuition fee $200, health care Free, salary free, and NEPA and phone tariff N5?

Your type are the problem with Nigeria. Please take your inherited selfish mentality to your village before you ruin the coming generation.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by kinharold(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
In politics there's no permanent friend no permanent enemy but permanent interest...........and while keeping your friends close try and keep your enemies closer. hmmmm ASIWAJU...
My only problem with this is that it is all about their (both PDP and APC) own personal interest and not that of the people. Can you imagine Amaechi saying that his defection to APC is in the interest of Rivers people? We all know that it's all about his own personal political future.

My question about all this is; what exactly is the manifesto, change and ideology that APC stands for. In the US there is a clear difference between the two major parties (Republicans and Democrats). The same folks in PDP are stuffing up APC; so what's the difference.

BTW, hope they have plans to visit some persons in the south-East and South-South since it's all about Nigeria or dont we have "relevant" persons there.

2015; may God help us.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
APC is becoming the new PDP
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
If Fashola does not contest for the next Presidential / Vice Presidential seat, then i am afraid the APC / Tinubu is as vision-less as the PDP / Obasanjor when they imposed Umar Yar'Adua on Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by bappahman: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
APC BBM Channel C00462FB9
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by buoye1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sirniyeh: All we need in Nigeria is CHANGE. The party name does not matter to me but their ideology to resolve to masses driven change.
Either PDP or APC, all we clamour for is change.
NEPA tarrif - N5
Phone tarrif - N5
Tertiary tuition fee - N35K
Sec and Primary sch - free
Water Free
Medical care Free
free salary to aged people
24/7 power supply.
The highest cost of car - N50K
Civi servants TAX free
Churches, Mosques and factories to pay TAX
Gov to take over garages and determine fixed fare

Salary for workers FREE.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by musadangana(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Toaskarity: I don't actuallly know who is more desperate for power?Is it this group of ppl standing or the president whose ppl oil land feeds these greedy corrupt lunatic human beings on that picrure?

I smell (desperation) all over tinubu, buhari, okorcha and the monkey obasanjo!!

Btwn we all know why !

Obj has been rejected by th e society for his animal behavior like beating up his many wives and having sex with his son's wife.

Okorocha so desperate to be in a fedral office yet have nothing to show as jst a state govt.

Tinubu the ugly king of yorubaland atleast nothing wrong expanding his kingdom to fedra level

Buhari the greedy desperate mohammed..if he really want a second chance, why not start with ur own state. Go thethere and be a governor then do the miracle in ur own state afterall they love u so much that they kill youth corpers because you didnt win election.
u r bastard fool...
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by MomohLawal: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
ajani1978: Am in surport of APC maybe things will better for poor. Let try them.
What things do u expect to change with the same garbage in a new Dustin. All those people in a group picture above are a curse to Nigeria including GEJ PDP. May God bring help to this country with a new committed young Nigerian.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by SUBMARINE: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
When will APC present their presidential candidate so that all Nigerians will see clearly their plan to return power back to the North. 2015 all those who think the SS, SE and XTIAN North are slaves will fail.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Namady:

Nobody like dis ur feeling except sum1 like u. Dis is a political issue not religious! Pls pple like u shud learn how 2 make tinz easier nt more difficult.

The problems of Nigeria has never been political but religious.

Boko haram is a religious issue
Sharia is a religious issue
Wanton killings and maiming of Youth corps members upnorth is a religious issue
Fulani herdsmen is a religious issue

The Hausa/ fulanis believe that political authority should lie with their supreme Islamic leaders and this has been the mandate over the century. A typical Hausa/Fulani man can never separate Islam from instituted authority and that's exactly the problem with Nigeria.

Let the national conference address this notorious perception of the average northerners so that true democrat culture would thrive in the political firmament called Nigeria. No section of Nigeria has the monopoly to power or feel greater than others.

No conspiracy, gang up will unseat Jonathan in 2015. These present administration is far better than IBB 8years of economic destruction, Abacha 4 years of moribund economy saddled with sanctions, Shagari's epileptic/ snail speed governance, Buhari ineptitude, et al

We all must support this administration to achieve it hallmark of developmental stride and political dividends.

...Fresh Air will Continue to breeze till I breath my lastgrin
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Oshodia: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please my Nigerian youth I have a question. How can Buhari probe all this criminal while they re his friends and one party? Possible ? Nigerian youth please be carefully don't just act a stupid things while tomorrow you will be complaining. Forget ibo, Hausa or Yoruba this our future.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by MomohLawal: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Worwor: you may be right but we have tested pdp lets try apc.
How can we try APC with the same PDP that destroy this country. APC should present to us a new energetic young Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Toaskarity: I don't actuallly know who is more desperate for power?Is it this group of ppl standing or the president whose ppl oil land feeds these greedy corrupt lunatic human beings on that picrure?

I smell (desperation) all over tinubu, buhari, okorcha and the monkey obasanjo!!

Btwn we all know why !

Obj has been rejected by th e society for his animal behavior like beating up his many wives and having sex with his son's wife.

Okorocha so desperate to be in a fedral office yet have nothing to show as jst a state govt.

Tinubu the ugly king of yorubaland atleast nothing wrong expanding his kingdom to fedra level

Buhari the greedy desperate mohammed..if he really want a second chance, why not start with ur own state. Go thethere and be a governor then do the miracle in ur own state afterall they love u so much that they kill youth corpers because you didnt win election.

Ko Ni Daa Fun e..Oloriburuku somebody...Continue gathering more for for your retardinoo at the Villa...His days are numbered
angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by kennytidistar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
AND THE LAST TOUCH FOR APC IS FINALLY HERE! DON'T CRY IF OBASANJO TEAR YOU APART IN 2014 BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY IN HIS POT OF STEW, OBJ SHOW THEM HOW THE POLITICS IS BEEN PLAY ONCE AGAIN, LET THEM CRY. HO! OBJ YOU DISAPPOINTED US. BABA HIMSELF EBORA OWU.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ShineIt: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
stantob: I blame G.E.J for giving those power drunken men the impetus of distracting democracy. Gather all of them for a peace meeting and behead them undecided , then Nigeria will move forward. G.E.J wake up ! APC indeed.

grin grin grin
My brother my thoughts exactly. Why not use some of these trained snippers?(they should start work immediately) About time we tell these mur-fukkers there's no going back to the born to rule days.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by 735i(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
The youth needs to get rid of this selfish corp of polithievecians.... They have failed us woefully....
You can take a dog from the streets, but you can't take the street from the dog....
This bunch of brigands called APC are criminals....The whole lot of them; not one single exception.....
Soon, very soon a strange calamity will engulf them all...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ShineIt: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]OBJ now a progressive, no make me laugh.[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by kinguwem: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
What did these group of grandpas forget in office that they are so desperate to get back? They should have retired from partisan politics & became elder statesmen. The youths should be given opportunities to serve the nation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by emmymdk: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
look at them... Thieves! Na the same people....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.