Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo (28183 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Making Plans Of Joining The APC? (see Tweets) / Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Akpan107(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
van-helsing2099:
Just a mere letter 4rm obj to GEj n

"THINGS FALL APART"
Just a mere letter from Iyabo to Obj
and Obj refused talk again.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by creazor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ola one:
^^From Tinubu to Obasanjo. If I may ask, Mr Tinubu, what crises? E.g the killing of Bola Ige? Or the one caused by denying your administration your deserved LG allocation? The uproar caused by the shameful neglect of Lagos State when he was in power? Or the shameful, deplorable and indefensible condition of federal roads in Lagos State despite being the nation's commercial nerve centre.

When Obasanjo was maltreating you, the masses supported you. Behold, you're now eulogizing the same man. You, Mr Tinubu, are a disgrace to Lagos State.

GEJ comes in and all that is a thing of the past.
He is d only president without sentiment for political parties including his. A true Nigerian. I love GEJ and God has chosen him.

Fresh Air jare... GEJ till 2019
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by paschalndidi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jenkizo: you are very stupid for calling notable Nigerians names because they are in position and also because your brother, an Ijaw man is a president of the country come to think of it, if not because of his clueless and institutionalized corrupt style of leadership we wouldn't have gotten to this worst stage of our existence as a country. Nigeria is too big to be a one party state and we will prove it come 2015.
Who are the we? You talk as if your single vote will count or as if it has ever counted. So, Jonathan is one Nigerian leader that has institutionalized corruption? You ve bn beclouded by hatred for ijaw man. You be try kpomo o o
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by djfaithy: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ola one:
^^From Tinubu to Obasanjo. If I may ask, Mr Tinubu, what crises? E.g the killing of Bola Ige? Or the one caused by denying your administration your deserved LG allocation? The uproar caused by the shameful neglect of Lagos State when he was in power? Or the shameful, deplorable and indefensible condition of federal roads in Lagos State despite being the nation's commercial nerve centre.

When Obasanjo was maltreating you, the masses supported you. Behold, you're now eulogizing the same man. You, Mr Tinubu, are a disgrace to Lagos State.
. So its now wrong for the torturer and the tortured to unite together for the sake of the generation unborn, well I don't think its bad for the two of them to put the past behind them and work for the betterment of you and I, if after their reign as president and governor they realized they've failed and are trying to find solution to their messes through this, then its a welcome idea.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by darediamond(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Why don't you keep quiet if you have nothing to say?! Look at the non-entity fishing for Likes.
Do you think those people he mentioned are good men?
And besides, this is a forum site open to all. So y insulting a fellow the way u did in ur remark up there? Proper reasoning allows for tolerance and tactfullness.
You can call me names and spit BIG abusive grammar on
me. I do not care.
Now do it!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by BaddieKay(f): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ders no difference btw APC and PDP,cos ApC is busy recruiting d same ppl der tryna 2b beta Dan...I ws Expectn fresh and young politicians nt same old criminals.APC is so nt d best 4 dis country
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by darediamond(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
jeffizy: A concoction of strange bed-fellows.

It remains a mystery how this ship will sail with so many Captains on deck.

Whatever they do or do not do, I hope it works in favor of Nigerians.
We deserve better than we are getting from our political class.
It is not a CURSE, there unity can not work for us. This men are seriously selfish. Is Jonathan d one BOKO HARAM? The northern born to rule landlords hate the southern "tenants". They av nothing to offer lowly Nigerians and they must be allowed to gain POWER. The conspirators in d South namely Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ameachi etc joining them will do us no good in Nigeria.
Power must not go to the north. It must be here in the south if we want to c progress in Nogeria.
Do u think the Buhari of Idiagbon days in power is the same Buhari you are seeing now?
GEJ must lead till 2019 and hand over to Southeast or else we go our SE PA RA TE ways.
Omo Yoruba ni mi. Rere dodo mi re mi.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by darediamond(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013

It is not a CURSE, there unity can not work for us. This men are seriously selfish. Is Jonathan d one behind BOKO HARAM? The northern born to rule landlords hate the southern "tenants". They av nothing to offer lowly Nigerians and they must not be allowed to gain POWER. The conspirators in d South namely Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ameachi etc joining them will do us no good in Nigeria.
Power must not go to the north. It must be here in the south if we want to c progress in Nigeria.
Do u think the Buhari of Idiagbon days in power is the same Buhari you are seeing now?
GEJ must lead till 2019 and hand over to Southeast or else we go our SE PA RA TE ways.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by darediamond(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2013

It is not a CURSE, there unity can not work for us. These men are seriously selfish. Is Jonathan d one behind BOKO HARAM? The northern born to rule landlords hate the southern "tenants". They av nothing to offer lowly Nigerians and they must not be allowed to gain POWER. The conspirators in d South namely Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ameachi etc joining them will do us no good in Nigeria.
Power must not go to the north. It must be here in the south if we want to c progress in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Uwaomapaul(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
All dis ugly men re PDP brought up, so they re just old drink in a new bottle. If u give them chance worst will happen in this country. Bird of d same feather. PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO RECHARGE MY VISAFONE MODEM, I REALY NEED TO BROWSE WITH MY LAPTOP PLS? U CAN TEXT ME ON MY LINE 07030671388
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by darediamond(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ola one:

Now u know the kind o person Tinubu is.
He does not have the rigthfull intrest of the people at heart.
How I wish we revert to regional Government to easily pave way for we lowly Nigerians to DEAL with awon oloriburuku bi Tinubu ti won wa ni region kan kan. Or even beta, ki a split Nigeria. Ha, I ba ma da o!
Tinubu, all days for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by morgan22: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerians are just funny! Funny in d sense that they cannot reason on a way forward for once. Why recycling these old heros (and nothing to show their heroism). What brought about all these party crises is just one thing " the presidency ignored one ugly mind man, that think he owns Nigeria" the name pls?

As far as this APC party is concern, all they need is to produce president BUH... Which am not seeing as a way forward for Nigeria at all.
FOR ME, I SAY NO TO ALL OLD politicians lik Buhari and co should go and rest let see new face a bit. When we were small they use to tell us that we are the leaders of tomorrow. (Buhari, Babagida, OBJ and their likes were the ruler then and they are still fighting for the same post again, when will my set rule? When is the tomorrow ? Haba!) let us just pray for any good fresh face because the 2 parties are just the same!!. Let new face wear the cap let see how it will fit him just as Jona has done too or doing now.

I rest my case.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ibietela2(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jenkizo: you are very stupid for calling notable Nigerians names because they are in position and also because your brother, an Ijaw man is a president of the country come to think of it, if not because of his clueless and institutionalized corrupt style of leadership we wouldn't have gotten to this worst stage of our existence as a country. Nigeria is too big to be a one party state and we will prove it come 2015.

I didn't know GEJ started it all after Nigerian independents , so this Man is really bad
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by bc4love(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
She/He among all of you casting blames on PDP or APC that they are thieves (or whatever names you might have called those pple in the paties) ,who has never stolen or done evil b4 should cast the first stone. Everyone is a thief, stop blaming any party or group. Let there be division, separation & confusion then there wiil be 2getherness again. NOBODY HOLY PASS ANYBODY!
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by klax(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ok guys but lets wait a minute is this APC of a thing not another Den Of Lion for Nigeria Because I'm begining to feel that something is fishing seriously. Was it not same Tinubu attacking OBJ few months ago Guys what is going on here Now just of a sudden OBJ is now a good boy for Tinubu and his desperate gangs hhhmmmmm.............Nigeria wake up and check these guys out well so that we don't dump the nasty PDP and embrace nastiest party mistaken them for God send party, all these overnight good boy, nice man praises is really a serious matter. Just my view no offence.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Joshy4yu: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
This marks the beginning of the down fall of APC! they are in for it.......however for me am fully behind GEJ.......and God must surely restor him to power,he's works will speak for him.watch out!!
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ignis: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
oluwashaddow: U see my dear dis is one of d major reason why we have few xtrian politicians, it is ur likes dat discourage dem saying politicians are all thieves, but Nigeria will start changing wen we start encouraging good people to join politics rather dan discourage dem.
OK, if we see the good people, we will encourage them....
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by kraftyiyk: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
none of our current politicians is worth supporting, they are so flexible,...the lacked policies and principles, they drag there supporters out and leave them confused in the wilderness, while they rush back to people they incited the innocent fans to kick against..all in the name of politics, so who is fooling who,?.i would have loved to continue commenting, but talks on social media's is like commentary after the new's, the are never regarded, to say the least.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ettybaba(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
darediamond:
Now u know the kind o person Tinubu is.
He does not have the rigthfull intrest of the people at heart.
How I wish we revert to regional Government to easily pave way for we lowly Nigerians to DEAL with awon oloriburuku bi Tinubu ti won wa ni region kan kan. Or even beta, ki a split Nigeria. Ha, I ba ma da o!
Tinubu, all days for the thief, one day for the owner.
If truly you're Yoruba then you're a bastard. Tinubu is 200times better than the drunken master at the centre. You called him a thief but can't substantiate it if called upon. Jona the drunk leaves path of destruction wherever he passes. Can you compare Fashola that Tinubu shouldered in Lagos with Dickson Gej imposed on Bayelsans?
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ettybaba(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Joshy4yu: This marks the beginning of the down fall of APC! they are in for it.......however for me am fully behind GEJ.......and God must surely restor him to power,he's works will speak for him.watch out!!
God doesn't side with thieves. Ask God to help your grammar instead.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ettybaba(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
fiizznation: grin one thing for sure is, any PDP supporter won't be happy with dis new developments happening in APC
Their 1st and mst childish comment ll always be, APC r taking in d corrupt boys of PDP.
Ohh so u think APC dnt knw they r corrupt?
With d speedy recruitments happening in APC, if it continues this way till 2015, then am very sorry 4 pdp.
They won't only lost d election but ll also be disgrace.
APC knws that they need the bad,the good and even the ugly if they really want to succeed in 2015...

Mehn besides everybody is tired of the evil PDP, another party shd be given a chance jare....
And is nt that PDP is a saint. As far as I know, PDP remains the mst corrupt political party in the entire world. A corrupt APC is 100 times better than an evil PDP (pple destroying pple)

UP APC grin•••. Oh God may u send PDP to the nether in 2015. Amen
Nigerians have been n bondage under PDP for too long a time. By God's grace APC will liberate this country. PDP has no agenda but to loot and loot till your tenure expires. The achievement of 2 Years of Amosun in Ogun state dwarfs Gbenga Daniel's 8 years. Seeing is believing. I saw it. Most of those currently rooting for PDP/Jona are possessed by demons opposed to the development of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Just take a look at the faces of everyone in that picture. They have all gotten their chances to restore the dignity of the Black man but all failed woefully. What on earth do they want again? Oil money I guess! cry
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by vanhelsing2099(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Akpan107:
Just a mere letter from Iyabo to Obj
and Obj refused talk again.

Illiteracy @it peak

What d bizness of family matter with national matter

Akpan or akan,you better go sleep,so u gunna have enough strenght to hawk fufu
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by chairman: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
egbetokuns: . its a good step In a good direction.i really appreciate their courage and their effort so far to make sure nigerian belong to all of us. Apc is a party that all nigerian shud welcome and give them the chance and test their ability at the federal level.they perform more than at state level. I must let's advice most people that against them that nigerian needs changes if we can have 2 party that very strong enough to challenge each other in this country Ithink things will turn around better for us. Obasanjo is a elder stateman and for buhari and tinubu to forget the past and mak sure to futher ahead for better of this country I think mandella even forgiv all is enemy.so this about democracy on one common interest.
change from whom to whom bros, unless you mean just pdp to apc, these are the same ppl
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Jahmuan: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
...and House of Reps. members kneeling and worshiping their governors like juju then, tell their widows to go and die in reward for one million naira politics!

sure, like erecting 2 toll gates withing few kilometers, beating and imprisoning poor traders illegally and deporting them , i can see cheesy[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Olaone1: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obasanjo as navigator? I dey laugh oo

From Soyinka: https://www.nairaland.com/1565694/soyinka-warns-political-shipwreck-apc
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Sammiejokes(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Am tired of this country, people were clamouring for a strong opposition party, now its happening, dem no want again. Do u think naa irrelevant politicians will strengthen an emerging party, or its u guyz who can't pull 10 voters. please u all should forget about the wrong doings of our leaders. If APC have good intention, no defecting politician can change the party structure and beliefs. Amosun is a formal PDP senator with no tangible result, He is now an APC governor turning this forgotten state around,investors now see Ogun State in good light. U people should expect good tins from them. They are like everyone of us, with both good and bad mindset/thoughts, so we only need to set the competition for them, poor performance and you axed out. I must also say, there are sound governors in the PDP cabinet too, doing well in their respective state. My take is let the competition begin in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ignis: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2013
ettybaba:
So APC meeting a former president warrants your comment?
Why not?
if I may ask, What's your business with me? Why must you quote me?
So my comment warrant your comment?
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by ignis: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Worwor: you may be right but we have tested pdp lets try apc.
Is it not thesame people from PDP that are jumping into APC?
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by AreaFada2: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kai! These people are shameless o.
Re: Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo by Najat101: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......

*NAIRA* - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

*PHCN* - Problem Has Changed Name

*HAUSA* - House Animals Using Seat of Authority

*APC* - Association of Past Criminals

*NYSC* - Now Your Struggles Continue

*PDP* - People Deceiving People.

*MTN* - Maintain Total Nonsense

*ABACHA* - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived

*NEPA* - Never Expect Power Again

*BUHARI* - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
Make we no gt hyper on nigeria issue...let 's laff it off!
NIGERIA IS SECOND TO NONE.

Na only for Naija e de happen o.....

*Na only for Naija you
go see fish inside
"MEAT PIE"..

*Na only for Naija we
dey count money after
we withdraw am from
ATM because we no
even trust ATM
machines.

*Na only for Naija
PHCN dey say:-Win a
brand new GENERATOR
if you pay your NEPA
bill...

*Na only for Naija
people dey horn for
traffic light make e
quick change from Red
to Green...

*Na only for Naija
Pharmacy dey sell Coke, Recharge Card, Chin chin, Puff puff and beer.

Wetin you no see for
Naija, you no fit see am
anywhere in d world...

*Na only for naija you go see one person dey use Bold5, X3, Ipad2 and Nokia N8 all at once while his mother dey sell groundnut
for Junction.

*Na only for Naija, you go see mad man dey
control traffic, people
wey get sense dey obey.

*Na only for Naija, you go see native doctor dey use laptop connected with MTN modem. Maybe they are now consulting the spirits online..

*Na only for naija u go
see a man selling a book from street to street that says HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS. I wonder why him no read d book.

I salute Nigerians......
Just laugh out DAT stress jhor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.