Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend (10518 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2013
1. She is old but she still gets me around grin

2. You can fit a lot of gear in the back grin grin

3. She is 12 yrs old cool

4. The tranny is leaking fluid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5. I can't disengage grin grin grin grin grin

6. I have a flat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7. I had some problem with the rear but I greased it up and now it works real smooth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

help me out abeg
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
8. I got her from the Military auction they used her to transport seamen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9. I will like to trade her in for a slicker model grin grin grin grin grin

10. Sure you can use her but make sure you bring her back in one piece and make sure to fill her up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
12. It's a stick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ignore that one unless you are dating a tranny
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2013
12. My dad handed her to me on my 18th birthday grin grin

13. My dad gave her to me

14. It was right here. Somebody most have stolen it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2013
13. I am the original owner cool cool cool cool cool

Original Boss Man!
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2013
14. My dad taught me how to drive her grin
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2013
I like to take the top down any time I want to go for a ride grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MagicBishop: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2013
She is acting up , I can't figure how to turn her own
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MaziOmenuko: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Its hard to turn on cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by MaziOmenuko: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
I'm dropping it off for a routine check-up

I rode it so hard that the tires are squealing

....its over-heating cheesy
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Wuz funny <sad
Re: Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend by youngds: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2013
My brakes are shape & i can speed her on like am on an highway to heaven
I need to try out some new cars to really appreciate this one i have
I once love her(car), but i guess this one is better

(1) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) / Who Will Your Val Be? / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.