Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn (15643 Views)

NMA And NARD Declare An Indefinite Strike From July 1st At 00.00hrs / JOHESU Declares 5-day Warning Strike From Jan 15 / Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Ashuale(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
[Sorry medical scientist do not give doctors diagnosis and pharmacists do not administer drugs. Thank u.quote author=pembisco]
seriously i c no reasn y d NMA(mbbs/bds) wnt to claim monopololy of d health sector in govnt ownd hospitals. Ol unions nid one anoda to fuly operate. A doctor cannot fxn witout diagnosis frm medical scientists nd afta dt administratn of drugs by nurses nd pharmacists. If dt is d case then y shuld only d doctors be CMDs?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by donwilz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:
intelligent dullard, am sorry i refused to contend with u, oh is it paining u dat much My reason? Thick heads never understand no matter how much u try to xplain. I wont like to cause u more problems than ur mediocre brain can handle thats y i chose to say dat much. Sorry if u feel bad, pls accept d insult gladly. U sure as hell deserve it.
You still didn't argue my points. Are you seriously thick like I suggested? I'm sorry for getting involved with you. You are not deserving of that privilege. Bye... Ps, I will not reply you till you get constructive.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by texazzpete(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
obeski13: When ASUU went on strike,only few people could see beyond d strike enough and condemn d strike becos it is self serving

ASUU strike has secured N200bn per annum capital funding for the Universities. This is quite possibly one of the best things to ever happen to Nigerian Universities.

This represents a stunning victory for ASUU, a victory for common sense and hot coals of shame on the heads of the poorly educated, negative nellies like yourself.
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
donwilz: You still didn't argue my points. Are you seriously thick like I suggested? I'm sorry for getting involved with you. You are not deserving of that privilege. Bye... Ps, I will not reply you till you get constructive.
My write up s so simple even a blind will understand and yet u refuse to. Oh i forgot ! U r blind as well as daft. Let me try again. I repeat, i will not contend with u , y? Cos u r brain s not yet matured to understand my point of view. I will check u out in d next few years and see just how slowly, if at all u have evolved. grin
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by edaolaropin: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP: ]
Another product of premature ejaculation. Go thru ur write up, does it make any sense to u As in u can actually come to public and talk this trash? Oh my!! That u didnt ve holidays just like every other health science student qualifies u to be CMD? That ur jamb cut off is high just like law, nursing, pharmacy etc qualifies u?? Hmmm i really shake ma head i pity d university that trained u.
If u read and it's difficult for you to understand, simply ask for help. You do not deserve my time.
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
edaolaropin:
If u read and it's difficult for you to understand, simply ask for help. You do not deserve my time.
Sorry but u just made a quote of my comment, so i deserve dt time. And sorry if i didnt understand ur trash, of cos it has no sense so how can one understand such piece of garbage?
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by edaolaropin: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:
dullard. Its only in govt hospitals drs are relevant and d reason? Protocols. We are treating the patients based on our own directives as docs are nower to be found and guess what? Dey are doing fine. Go to private hospitals, a nurse can man a hospital without the doc, she can handle any emergency, send for tests , prescribe drugs, treat and discharge ! The doc only makes occassional appearances. Ur relevance in govt hospitals is just out of due process so please wake up from ur slumber, u guys re just ignorant douche bags and ur proud heads are just atomic bombs waiting to xplode till u get some reasoning into ur calcified skulls. U cannot do anything without d members of JOHESU take it or leave it, u can ask my grandma in d village. Even she knows that.
And you're bold enough to boast about your illegal acts and atrocities on a forum like this. It is well with our nation.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Taywon: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
na today
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
edaolaropin:
And you're bold enough to boast about your illegal acts and atrocities on a forum like this. It is well with our nation.
no, i am waiting for u to finish sleeping so u can come and give me directives.
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why are they waiting till 6th jan,they should let it be 1st january and make it our new year gift,mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by pembisco(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls go nd check d meaning of diagnose nd administer. Drs consult nd prescribe. Dts ol. If u ar diagnosed of hepatitis or HIV, Is it nt in d lab such diagnoses ar carried out? When nurses inject patients, is it nt administering? Ignorance is a disease indeed
[quote author=Ashuale][Sorry medical scientist do not give doctors diagnosis and pharmacists do not administer drugs. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
edaolaropin: Wandering why doctors are superior? They spend 6-7 years being trained with a possibilty of resits and repeats? They rotate thru all aspects of medicine starting from the natural sciences to the basic medical sciences to laboratory medicine to pathology and pharmacology before going to clinical medicine(Trained to be jack of all trades and master of all). Back in those days, the jamb cut off for medicine usually ranks among the highest, I doubt if it has changed. For every academic year, a medical student is not even entitled to holidays translating to one extra semester per year meaning 2 extra academic years embedded in the same time duration of acquiring a first degree, yet he spends minimum of 6 academic years. I want to assume that anyone that wants to be a director should at least have a good knowlege of all the aspects of what he wants to manage. Once that condition is met then why not. If not the gateman and the cleaners would be aiming to be the CMD soon. Be warned!

Spot-on!

3 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
edaolaropin: Wandering why doctors are superior? They spend 6-7 years being trained with a possibilty of resits and repeats? They rotate thru all aspects of medicine starting from the natural sciences to the basic medical sciences to laboratory medicine to pathology and pharmacology before going to clinical medicine(Trained to be jack of all trades and master of all). Back in those days, the jamb cut off for medicine usually ranks among the highest, I doubt if it has changed. For every academic year, a medical student is not even entitled to holidays translating to one extra semester per year meaning 2 extra academic years embedded in the same time duration of acquiring a first degree, yet he spends minimum of 6 academic years. I want to assume that anyone that wants to be a director should at least have a good knowlege of all the aspects of what he wants to manage. Once that condition is met then why not. If not the gateman and the cleaners would be aiming to be the CMD soon. Be warned!

Spot-on!

2 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by eeeeeee: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:
dullard. Its only in govt hospitals drs are relevant and d reason? Protocols. We are treating the patients based on our own directives as docs are nower to be found and guess what? Dey are doing fine. Go to private hospitals, a nurse can man a hospital without the doc, she can handle any emergency, send for tests , prescribe drugs, treat and discharge ! The doc only makes occassional appearances. Ur relevance in govt hospitals is just out of due process so please wake up from ur slumber, u guys re just ignorant douche bags and ur proud heads are just atomic bombs waiting to xplode till u get some reasoning into ur calcified skulls. U cannot do anything without d members of JOHESU take it or leave it, u can ask my grandma in d village. Even she knows that.
You seem to harbour so much hatred for doctors.

Your frustration seems to be have a personal undertone.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Samgreguc(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Deblow: Some pple can be parochial and self - centered in their reasoning. Every association recognised by law reserves the right to agitate for the best on behalf of its members and each association is independent of the others. The NMA can not be an exception in this case. The Pharmacists and other paramedical associations are always antagonistic of the doctors out of petty jealousy and sheer inferiority complexes. NMA cares not whenever they confront the government with their own agitation but each time the NMA sneezes, they get jittery. Why don't we address issues other than personalities for once!
I don't think u even knw the reason for d strike.

When u dat do eat Rice with meat begin to go against ur friend, just bkos he also has bin asked to eat Rice with meat, what is that called?
Who says the doctors don't spy into whatsoeva JOHESU asks of the govt?

One more thing, nobody is feeling inferior but, rather everyone is doing what it suppose to do.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
eeeeeee:
You seem to harbour so much hatred for doctors.

Your frustration seems to be have a personal undertone.
you ve spoken well, nice choice of words.(ignore my sarcasm) But still the truth have i spoken or are u dat shocked at such revelation Well ur surprised undertone leaves much to be desired
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:

Pls tell us the name of this private hospital(s) where nurses admit send for tests treat and discharge patient so we know where to avoid. Ps if its correct u can name them if they wouldn't be closed before new year.

To think you can openly boast about this criminal act.

6 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Samgreguc(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
texazzpete:

It can be argued that fighting for individual gain is for the best for Nigerians too. I want all the doctors treating me to be well fed, well rested and cheerful all the time. I will always support Medical doctors when they fight for improved conditions of service.
and others (the pharmacist overseeing issues of drugs, lab scientist testing ur samples, nurses nursing u e.t.c) shudn't b well fed abi?

2 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
armadeo:

Pls tell us the name of this private hospital(s) where nurses admit send for tests treat and discharge patient so we know where to avoid. Ps if its correct u can name them if they wouldn't be closed before new year.

To think you can openly boast about this criminal act.
U seem threatened. Have no fear u can still make ur money.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Samgreguc(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:
ignorance is a disease. Doctors pulled out from JOHESU cos of their constant fear of the unknown.
tell am. . . . The guy never tries to get histories lucidly.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Samgreguc(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tobbie9: let d government privatise the health sector sef, both nma and pcn will go and rest
sorry, its PSN nt PCN here. They have different role.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by armadeo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:
U seem threatened. Have no fear u can still make ur money.

Am not threatened @ all, and u lie to patients for financial reward since its all about money for u.

However if your hospital is been run without protocols as u put it and u feel protocols are rubbish then name the hospital(s).
I dare u!!!

Ps when u are treating these patients do you say good morning sir/ma, I am not a doctor (he/she's ) irrelevant but I know enough to treat u? I wonder what the response will be

3 Likes

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Laughable
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
armadeo:

Am not threatened @ all, and u lie to patients for financial reward since its all about money for u.

However if your hospital is been run without protocols as u put it and u feel protocols are rubbish then name the hospital(s).
I dare u!!!

Ps when u are treating these patients do you say good morning sir/ma, I am not a doctor (he/she's ) irrelevant but I know enough to treat u? I wonder what the response will be
like i said an expert does not operate under a false identity, dat takes care of the lying part. Clap for urself also for working without payment u r indeed mother theresa. oh u re really afraid someone seems to know more than u do. But u dont ve to be, of cos. Oh my! You dare me to name hospitals? Spare me you shld know better unless of cos u re still a kid which in my opinion applies. U dont need to advertise ur skills also, empty vessels make the most noise they say. An expert does not operate under a false identity so d introduction/greeting part s really not necessary(sorry). So ma dear doc, sleep, eat and do ur work, u sound like someone s about to pull a rug from under ur feet ; who wouldnt fear such great fall though?
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by armadeo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
miriamP:

Am not threatened @ all, and u lie to patients for financial reward since its about money to you.

I possess is a very special set of skills so I have got nothing to fear.

I dare u!!!

oh u re really afraid someone seems to know more than u do. But u dont ve to be, of cos. Oh my! You dare me to name hospitals? Spare me you shld know better unless of cos u re still a kid which in my opinion applies. U dont need to advertise ur skills also, empty vessels make the most noise they say. An expert does not operate under a false identity so d introduction/greeting part s really not necessary(sorry). So ma dear doc, sleep, eat and do ur work, u sound like someone s about to pull a rug from under ur feet ; who wouldnt fear such great fall though?

I only said I have a very special set of skills (?) What skills, y do u even think its medically related? My only interest in your tale is the issue of patient management. So u admit to criminal MISrepresentation?

Introduction is not necessary? The patient thinks am talking to the Dr and u are keeping up a ruse. Be careful "ma dear" be careful.
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2013
armadeo:

I only said I have a very special set of skills (?) What skills, y do u even think its medically related? My only interest in your tale is the issue of patient management. So u admit to criminal representation?

Introduction is not necessary? The patient thinks am talking to the Dr and u are keeping up a ruse. Be careful "ma dear" be careful.
oh how hard is it for ur clogged brain to assimilate?? Am exasperated from my constant repetition. Ok, let me put it in dat kindergarten english u so much desire. D patients already know who they are talking to, so telling them am a doctor is uncalled for. They already know my identity. If they need a doctor they always know where to find one. I hope u now understand, little baby?
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by benjichuks(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Jummy mine:
i dont know whether to laugh or cry at your fallacy. doctors pulled out of johesu?! stop lying and pulling the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting public. the reason why all of them have to join together againstbthe doctors is that if they go on strike individually, nobody will feel it. shows indeed how important they are for the system!
i dare the pharmacists to go on strike alone, and see if the hospital will stop functioning. same for the physiotherapists and even the labs. in my hospital, all of them have gone on strike individually for months, and the hospital was still running!
thats why they have to team up and gang up against the doctors, asking to be paid as thety are paid and given equal status, as if their jobs are the same. its all part of the nigerian mentally, most people are not actually proud of their jobs, nor satisfied with it. i dare say that many of these lab guys, physios and nurses actually wanted to study medicine, but couldnt for one reason or the other.
i wonr why the beef now?
as i earlier said, privatize, and everybody will know their real level in a private setting.

Gbam... U hit the nail on the head. U are so on point ka kpom kwem!
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2013
miriamP:

just as doctors are irrelevant in govt hospitals are nurses,pharmacists and lab scientists are not needed there too. aux nurses, pharm technician and lab assistants are relevant in private hospital and are ready to take over ur jobs. just wake up from ur slumber. ur abusive tactics show kind of person u are. u cannot be using ur month praise God and abuse others because of professional difference. smh.

1 Like

Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2013
Never knew constant repetition could be so tiresome. Yawns lipsrsealed, i ve got to retire b4 ma fingers beg me to
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2013
thepathologist:

just as doctors are irrelevant in govt hospitals are nurses,pharmacists and lab scientists are not needed there too. aux nurses, pharm technician and lab assistants are relevant in private hospital and are ready to take over ur jobs. just wake up from ur slumber. ur abusive tactics show kind of person u are. u cannot be using ur month praise God and abuse others because of professional difference. smh.
holy mallam, who first started the insult. U come here to play God right? Why not leave judgement to Him? I think he knows how to handle it. Goodnight
Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by benjichuks(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2013

True talk bro... After all the gateman, cleaners can aspire to be cmd since dey work in the hospital na and thus health workers. Mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kissing Newborn Babies Can Give Them Viral Meningitis - Medical Experts / Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health / Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.