Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (19912 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by ITbomb(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=16pt]The ayes have it.[/size]
There must be testing before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by alotofgrace(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
in the beginning it was so

2 Likes

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by ichidodo: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
If
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
leatherman: This is an over-flogged topic on NL lately, but I don't mind taking some time to comment because, THE TRUTH CANNOT BE OVER-EMPHASIZED.

Sex MUST wait till after marriage. Don't ask me why!

You either take the truth or leave it. Neither is anyone forcing you to take it!

There are countless reasons why sex should wait. Inappropriate sex is one of the biggest and deepest reasons why Nigeria and the world at large is an unsafe place to be now.

People try to allow it so they are not criticized for other wrong doings. One thing is sure:

Whether you bend, break, bury or bypass the truth, YOU CAN'T KILL IT.

Even if you succeed at killing it, IT WILL RESURRECT.

He dat has no sin cast the first stone!!!! So ansa me! Are u a Virgin??
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by ayo84(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexual incompatibilty is a big issue nowadays, ladies who have tasted it from married men and professionals, don't want a male virgin with no idea of how to last long in bed.

And most experienced men, don't want a rigid, unexpereinced woman, if you have two virgins, its cool, if they go into it together.

But when you have one partner who has explored all kinds of fantasies and the other partner , a novice, then there would be problems, a case where a lady who has warmed the beds of so many men, decides to settle down with an innocent, young, virgin dude , that's going to be disastrous.

4 Likes

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by tensor77(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
D.trader:

Can you guys kindly contribute 1,000 Likes for this wonderful Lady ??Please!..... 1000 Likes pleaseeeeeeeeee!
Don't scroll down without clicking the likes button pleaseeeeeeeeee!
For what? Learning from experience has always been costly not to talk of being very unwise. Everyone should know that fornication is wrong.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by nneh1(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
> Stay true to your opinion about sex and hold on to your belief system toward this issue. But never shove it down or judge people for who they are or what they chose to believe.

We all are brought up with different beliefs concerning X so stick to ur belief but remember what you sow you reap.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by cold(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's simply a matter of choice.If you insist on the 'no sex before marriage',good for you.If you prefer the 'no sex,no marriage'option,good for you too.People should learn to respect & tolerate other people's decisions so long as it does not infringe on your fundamental rights & stop trying to foist their opinions everyone else's throats.

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by naijathings(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=28pt]HELL NO![/size] angry

s3x is not everything but it is going to be one of the reasons why I love my wife and even say I DO in the first place.

everybody will buy whatever pleases him or her in the market.. so i will chill with a babe who wants the same thing
like i want. not someone that will come and start conditioning my life then later make me find out that she is
lazy or terrible or novice or have some stupid disease that makes sex scare her.. eeeew.

Besides, NO SEX before marriage is one of the dirtiest scams in the Nigeria right now.. and I am not falling for that shieet

as a sharpp guy, the 177th commandment of the street says, if you not hitting that pussieyy, then someone else will do it for u. don't believe those lies those girls tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by dahmie2013: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Una no dey tire niii!undecided undecided
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by slap1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
I know a fellowship sister in school that was engaged with a brother. The agreement was 'no sex', naturally. I don't know if the guy kept his part of the agreement fully, but a guy in my hostel was 'knacking' the girl regularly...

That said, I also advocate no sex. But if we have to cheat to achieve it, we better 'knack' it on. 'Tenk' (in Yuzedo's voice).
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by axhead(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ngokafor: Hmmm @op nice and balanced analysis there...to be honest,I believe sex outside marriage should be discouraged especially amongst teenagers most of whom are ignorant of the risks involved.
...young females should be extra cautious because apart from the religious aspect, diseases,pregnancy and the accompanied abortion/child-out-of-wedlock involved,there's this strong emotional attachment most females have for a guy/man they sleep with,reasons why some cant break out of bad relationships or feel so bitter and 'used' when dumped..thereby giving undeserving males so much power over them..
..am guilty of this sex before marriage as well *shame-faced*.,i really tried to hold out but my boo was such a sweet caring and ermm wait for it..generous guy!..lol!,his being attractive (which i fought so hard to resist) didnt help matters either
..but in all these,my fate was sealed(so to speak) the day the deed was done,i just couldnt resist him anymore and knew i was in trouble .I was glad that his kind of work at that time entailed him being away from me at least two weeks in a month so that 'seeing finish' will not set in.. luckily for me,the feeling was/is mutual on his part and we are getting married soon.I actually shed tears of joy and relief the day he proposed,leaving him asking with a slightly worried look on his face if that was a yes!...
...sadly,many females have been left feeling used and bitter after a failed relationship filled with bedmatics that should be between married couples,with perhaps one or two abortions and STDs in the mix...Men/guys may not understand the emotional attachment that comes with sex for females,but it's there and is real..
...therefore to be on the safe side,females in particular should delay sleeping with a guy they are not married to for as long as possible cos it's almost a no-win situation for us..i know am the wrong person to preach this but the truth needs to be told...

@ngokafor,you have a new fan,thank you for telling the truth.may God bless your home
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by checkdate(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
YES !
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Egosonia: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sex b4 marriage z 'Fornication' and itz a big offense in God's sight and in man's sight..d blessings of waitin z gr8, so waitin z d best option
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
When pple talk about sex before marriage and link it to STDs I laff, that to me is a very dull analysis, the issue isn't about INDISCRIMINATE sex, its about SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, there is a difference... STDs are linked to INDISCRIMINATE sex not the other, on the whole you have an equal chance of contracting an STD when you are married as well as as outside marriage as long as you do not do it INDISCRIMINATELY.... That is if you stick to a single partner, I know of partners who test for STDs but they are not married.. its a sexual relationship so you can as well go for tests, on the other hand I know of married people who have contracted STDs because one of the partner was promiscuous.. So its best we differentiate between premaritial sex and promiscuity...
Its ok to be a virgin, no doubt, but its highly overrated, a virgin is someone who has never had sex before and dat is where it ends... The definition of virginity does not include the fact that the said virgin is responsible, smart, respectful etc.. This can be taken to mean that an arrogant, disrespectful and totally classless female can be a virgin while a responsible lady can be a non virgin... Virginity is not synonymous to responsibility, its only a matter of choice really...
Also I have never seen any marriage built on the fact that the bride is a virgin... Being a virgin does not guarantee a lady would make a good wife neither does not being a virgin make one a bad wife...
Overall the point is this, if you want to remain a virgin let it be because you choose to and not because you are afraid of an STD or because you want to make your future husband happy... The truth is that a reasonable won't use your virginity as a basis to determine whether or not he is going to marry you, that is shallow thinking.. And yes, the best gift you can give your husband is not virginity, its faithfulness, respect, sincerity and a host of other virtues... Those are the pillars on which succesfull marriages are built...

5 Likes

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Vikta10(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
this topic reminds me of asticker I saw somtym bak lemme jus quote, "if am not suppose to have sex before marriage, why do I get an er**tion
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by lomaxx: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ngokafor:
..am guilty of this sex before marriage as well *shame-faced*.,i really tried to hold out but my boo was such a sweet caring and ermm wait for it..generous guy!..lol!,his being attractive (which i fought so hard to resist) didnt help matters either
..but in all these,my fate was sealed(so to speak) the day the deed was done,i just couldnt resist him anymore and knew i was in trouble .I was glad that his kind of work at that time entailed him being away from me at least two weeks in a month so that 'seeing finish' will not set in.. luckily for me,the feeling was/is mutual on his part and we are getting married soon.I actually shed tears of joy and relief the day he proposed,leaving him asking with a slightly worried look on his face if that was a yes!...
...sadly,many females have been left feeling used and bitter after a failed relationship filled with bedmatics that should be between married couples,with perhaps one or two abortions and STDs in the mix...Men/guys may not understand the emotional attachment that comes with sex for females,but it's there and is real..
...therefore to be on the safe side,females in particular should delay sleeping with a guy they are not married to for as long as possible cos it's almost a no-win situation for us..i know am the wrong person to preach this but the truth needs to be told...

In other words, you don chop clean mouth finish. Therefore, others should not chop. Congrats!! You try
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by claremont(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sex is too important an issue to be left till after marriage, safe sex should be practised by consensual adults.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by shineeye1: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
There is no contesting the fact that sex after marriage is the best pattern for humanity. This is the injunction given by God which the religious are adhering to. Inability of man to live by this best practice does not reduce the merit and superiority of this standard. What we find is that the mass depature of man from this rule has created a new standard of its own. This new standard has dislocated society. Our own idea has definitely proved itself inferior to the manual of the manufacturer. In spite of the glaring failure of man's option, the die hard God hater cannot tolerate the advice of the religious. Good enough, being religious is not yet a crime in our clime by my last law check. We still enjoy the right to be religious in the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by carrybreeze: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ngokafor: Hmmm @op nice and balanced analysis there...to be honest,I believe sex outside marriage should be discouraged especially amongst teenagers most of whom are ignorant of the risks involved.
...young females should be extra cautious because apart from the religious aspect, diseases,pregnancy and the accompanied abortion/child-out-of-wedlock involved,there's this strong emotional attachment most females have for a guy/man they sleep with,reasons why some cant break out of bad relationships or feel so bitter and 'used' when dumped..thereby giving undeserving males so much power over them..

Ngokafor, God will bless you immensely. may ur marriage be blessed. its awesome to always say the truth and nothing more. please dont judge urself by saying you are not he right person to say this. infact u r the very right person....well done.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
uba okeke:

He dat has no sin cast the first stone!!!! So ansa me! Are u a Virgin??

That's my point exactly! Stand for the truth, not what everyone thinks!

It doesn't matter where I stand. The truth is no respecter of persons, just follow it.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
slap1: I know a fellowship sister in school that was engaged with a brother. The agreement was 'no sex', naturally. I don't know if the guy kept his part of the agreement fully, but a guy in my hostel was 'knacking' the girl regularly...

That said, I also advocate no sex. But if we have to cheat to achieve it, we better 'knack' it on. 'Tenk' (in Yuzedo's voice).

Doing things because of what other people do is a sign of WEAKNESS bro!

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
lomaxx:

In other words, you don chop clean mouth finish. Therefore, others should not chop. Congrats!! You try

Oh, you think "she chop clean mouth?"....A man's food is another man's poison, but some things are poisonous to all men when done outside boundaries.

In case you don't know, even water can be poisonous!
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by lomaxx: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
leatherman:

Oh, you think "she chop clean mouth?"....A man's food is another man's poison, but some things are poisonous to all men when done outside boundaries.

So what is this boundary that defines the safety margin of sex?

Without allusion to religious sentiments, what quality/feature makes this boundary sufficient and satisfactory to all parties involved in the practice of sex?
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by ayo84(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
naijathings: [size=28pt]HELL NO![/size] angry

s3x is not everything but it is going to be one of the reasons why I love my wife and even say I DO in the first place.

everybody will buy whatever pleases him or her in the market.. so i will chill with a babe who wants the same thing
like i want. not someone that will come and start conditioning my life then later make me find out that she is
lazy or terrible or novice or have some stupid disease that makes sex scare her.. eeeew.

Besides, NO SEX before marriage is one of the dirtiest scams in the Nigeria right now.. and I am not falling for that shieet

as a sharpp guy, the 177th commandment of the street says, if you not hitting that pussieyy, then someone else will do it for u. don't believe those lies those girls tell you.

Men that's some real shit
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by ayo84(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
E go shock some guys, that while d babe dey form innonence and holier than thou, and trying to woo you into marrying her, and potraying to the whole world that she's a saint, there is one bad guy, who is hitting it so hard,

There are some ladies who have lived very horrendous sex lives, but they chabge location, come to a new town and hook up with an innocent brother.

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
lomaxx:

So what is this boundary that defines the safety margin of sex?

One word: Marriage!

lomaxx:

Without allusion to religious sentiments, what quality/feature makes this boundary sufficient and satisfactory to all parties involved in the practice of sex?

Also, the fact that you put 'religious' and 'sentiments' in a sentence already describes your personal opinion on this issue. Sorry bro, I won't be telling you I think but what should be. You know what that is:

Marriage! Its simple, both parties just have to agree and stay by the agreement.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
ayo84: Sexual incompatibilty is a big issue nowadays, ladies who have tasted it from married men and professionals, don't want a male virgin with no idea of how to last long in bed.

And most experienced men, don't want a rigid, unexpereinced woman, if you have two virgins, its cool, if they go into it together.

But when you have one partner who has explored all kinds of fantasies and the other partner , a novice, then there would be problems, a case where a lady who has warmed the beds of so many men, decides to settle down with an innocent, young, virgin dude , that's going to be disastrous.
shataap...........ur talking rubbbish........baseless talk!

#Teamsexaftermarriagejorh cool

1 Like

Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by tensor77(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
leatherman:
Confused man confusing others. What is it about the statement No to "fornication" you don't get. Yet you are applauding someone who learnt the hard way. Get a life man.
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
tensor77:
Confused man confusing others. What is it about the statement No to "fornication" you don't get. Yet you are applauding someone who learnt the hard way. Get a life man.

It's not my fault that you don't understand what I wrote. God help you.

I maintain my stance as a NO to fornication. Cheers
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by tensor77(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
ayo84: E go shock some guys, that while d babe dey form innonence and holier than thou, and trying to woo you into marrying her, and potraying to the whole world that she's a saint, there is one bad guy, who is hitting it so hard,

There are some ladies who have lived very horrendous sex lives, but they chabge location, come to a new town and hook up with an innocent brother.
Your point is what? Some girls are just not interested in fornication. Get over it. What is even your business as to how she lives her life if you don't want to marry her?
Re: Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. by tensor77(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
leatherman:

It's not my fault that you don't understand what I wrote. God help you.

I maintain my stance as a NO to fornication. Cheers
I repeat you are totally confused and all over the place with your replies to this thread. Okay I get it now. You are just a hypocrite and actually practise fornication. GET A LIFE AND STOP FORMING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cheaters / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.