Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (13020 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
fabulousdame: ms pee u did not see d one i did for u abi?

Baby I saw it kiss kiss

Thanks dear
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
gringringrin
its like i force u to dis one, and behold ur fo(i)x is sexy wink

You know what, i want you do another one one ur own time smileysmileysmiley

merry christmas to you.
I dont think I'll do another one later. And thank for the "sexy" compliment.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
What will make me jealous of that less than 1min something

Go back to studio joor and stop crying like a baby angry

Why are you cussing my thing? cry
And are you foxing me to do another one? angry
cry cry cry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I dont think I'll do another one later. And thank for the "sexy" compliment.
It is because you are sexy and sexy is in ur nick grin

It will pain me o if don't do it sad
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Why are you cussing my thing? cry
And are you foxing me to do another one? angry
cry cry cry
i'm not o, is fine na but not longundecided

Shey u will do or not?
Answer me angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Just did'nt feel like droping a vn but here is my VN and pls dont laugh at my voice NLs.
nice one
thanks..merry christmas to u too.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

You are doing partiality, that's what is vexing me angry

I have done the 12 days o
Ok I will stop doing partiality thoh I rily am at a loss as to how I did that? But all the same sorry.

And I haven't seen the VN o.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok I will stop doing partiality thoh I rily am at a loss as to how I did that? But all the same sorry.

And I haven't seen the VN o.

Check beneath my 'ok dear' post, page 1
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
i'm not o, is fine na but not longundecided

Shey u will do or not?
Answer me angry

*claps* hey! See harlos of yesterday o. So you're opening your oju fun mi abi? angry

You wan cry? angry

*breaks pepsi bottle* angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
It is because you are sexy and sexy is in ur nick grin

It will pain me o if don't do it sad
Ok, I may do another one when I'm very, very happy.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Just did'nt feel like droping a vn but here is my VN and pls dont laugh at my voice NLs.
You did justice to the song Sexy wink. Have you replied my post on the other thread?

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
Ah! You av put me under pressure embarassed
Oya nau do the needful broda coz we are waiting for the ohewwwwww.......boooooom grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deiok:
You see, i was strugling with the words, i dont realy know the song that well. And am professional singer. sad
Yep I can C u r a professional singer grin oya Try 12 days with baritone voice and let's C or we shud do a duet for Yellow Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
You did justice to the song Sexy wink. Have you replied my post on the other thread?
Yep
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
what is there in the 12 days? , shey dat thing u sing is song
You wicked. cheesycheesy

No ovation to even encourage her? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Yep I can C u r a professional singer grin oya Try 12 days with baritone voice and let's C or we shud do a duet for Yellow Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wanted to type ''NOT'' a pro..
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow, just finally watch the preachers wife. Whitney was such a good singer.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deiok:
I wanted to type ''NOT'' a pro..
See power of communication. He wont believe you again now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox: Wow, just finally watch the preachers wife. Whitney was such a good singer.
I have watched Preacher's kid too.

The lady can sure sing.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox: Wow, just finally watch the preachers wife. Whitney was such a good singer.
Whitney is a lovely lovely singer. That kinda singer that can stand the test of time smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
I have watched Preacher's kid too.

The lady can sure sing.
The Preacher's kid?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Whitney was a lovely lovely singer. That kinda singer that can stand the test of time smiley
Yeah
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
The Preacher's kid?
Si. smiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Yeah
Like you smiley coz I hav noticed that ur singing voice is (can be) different from ur talking voice wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Like you smiley coz I hav noticed that ur singing voice is (can be) different from ur talking voice wink
That compliment is too much o! cheesy
yeah about the talking voice thing. I have seen people with different talking and singing voice like Mariah, beyounce e.t.c thanks for the compliment smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

*claps* hey! See harlos of yesterday o. So you're opening your oju fun mi abi? angry

You wan cry? angry

*breaks pepsi bottle* angry
igba yen ko angry

me and cry don separate tey tey tongue

wait na, untop wetin u dey break bottle. Cool ehn so gbo wink

Sexy Fox:
Ok, I may do another one when I'm very, very happy.
I'm sorry if i spoilt your mood earlier sadsadsad

Jbluv55:
Oya nau do the needful broda coz we are waiting for the ohewwwwww.......boooooom grin
hehehe i was just mimicking a falling bomb ni o undecided
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Ok baby embarassed testing
Nice one dear. You seem to be able to blend in with plenty of pitches smiley. Oya sing the complete song Jor wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nice one dear. You seem to be able to blend in with plenty of pitches smiley. Oya sing the complete song Jor wink

Thanks dear. cheesy
Pitches kwa? undecided
I will complete it, but I don't have transport fare to go to the studio cry cry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks dear. cheesy
Pitches kwa? undecided
I will complete it, but I don't have transport fare to go to the studio cry cry
ur leg nor function ?

If i buy ur voice now u don become star niyen, nd u must hustle before u b so that u'll know the worth of what u'll have.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
See power of communication. He wont believe you again now. cheesy
My brother i just tire, jbluv, just wan dey pull my leg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? / Word And Number Throne Game / Top 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.