Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (5571 Views)

How Much Will Seun Give The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 / Seun Give Us #now Playing Section Asap! / Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hidden too. If you find others, please bring em to my attention.

Thanks

Too late bro....too freaking late.....

Your modding sucks
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
you keep forgetting there is something called context. tonguetonguetongue oh I did not ban him for it, I just hid the offensive post tonguetonguetongue

The context obviously fits into the explanation of tool I provided with respect to the bolded part.

And if you can hide a post that is obviously not offensive, I see no reason why you wouldn't ban for another non-offensive post.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Your modding sucks
Your opinion bro.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

The context obviously fits into the explanation of tool I provided with respect to the bolded part.

And if you can hide a post that is obviously not offensive, I see no reason why you wouldn't ban for another non-offensive post.

Thank you.

It is as clear as daylight. Mynd_44 had a vendetta against me. Closely monitoring and misinterpreting my comments
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

Is it safe to assume that Rationalmind is Logicboy? gringringrin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you.

It is as clear as daylight. Mynd_44 had a vendetta against me. Closely monitoring and misinterpreting my comments
Okay this is one of the most amusing comment of the year. A lot of people thinking I am after their posts for reasons best known to em......

Oh well, I have given you enough attention.

Ciao
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you.

cheesy cheesy some people you butthurt with your arguments must be clicking "report" a whole lot of time thereby forcing mynd to mistakenly hide the posts and subsequently ban you.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

Is this false accusation funny to you?

Please, someone should caution this joke of a mod
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

grin grin grin

You are gloriously mistaken.

Just apologise to LB and reverse the ban. It was a mistake on your part.cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

See how Mods just talk carelessly without checking facts? I am rationalmind?

Seun needs to have a re-education camp for some mods
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

You are gloriously mistaken.

Just apologise to LB and reverse the ban. It was a mistake on your part.cheesy cheesy

Pride wont let him

At least, everyone can see that he was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

In order to paint me as a bad person, Mynd_44 pulls out 32 hidden posts of mine most of which happened a long time before he was even a mod

He ban me for something I posted 2days before he became mod

Is that normal?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
rationalmind:

cheesy cheesy some people you butthurt with your arguments must be clicking "report" a whole lot of time thereby forcing mynd to mistakenly hide the posts and subsequently ban you.

No wonder
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
macof:

Is that normal?

Chei....wow....did he really do that? wow
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
macof:

Is that normal?

nawa o. Nothing person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Facts proven so far[/size]

1) Mynd_44 is too heavy-handed

2) Mynd_44 misinterpreted my comments

3) Mynd_44 is not yet adapted to the religion section

We need new mods, Seun. Also, my ban should be lifted
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Chei....wow....did he really do that? wow

I was surprised when I found out, and that post doesn't deserve a 3days ban
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by captcochrane(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
i suddenly started lafin; u want mynd out? cant u guys see his signature?

he's ready for u, since 1934, e ma pe nibe

anyways, pls oga mynd, pardon us
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
captcochrane: i suddenly started lafin; u want mynd out? cant u guys see his signature?

Me no understand yoruba
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Like I said in the op....if we elect mods by ourselves out of the regulars, we can't complain. Plus I think that you, texanomaly and pagan would make great mods

Ok LB, lets say you get what you want. Can you honestly say you would not treat us the same way you treated the recent mods? When one of us bans you? Let's face facts here, we all know you WILL be banned at some point. You are logicboy after all. wink

You belly ache about every ban. No matter the reason. It doesn't make a difference who did it, or even if you deserve it. Maybe you didn't deserve this one. Who knows. I'm still not sure voting on mods will really change anything for you. No vex here. I love ya. I gotta say though, you can be bit mouthy Bud. Just sayin'.

*in my southern drawl*
"Bless your little heart."

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Joshthefirst(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Ok LB, lets say you get what you want. Can you honestly say you would not treat us the same way you treated the recent mods? When one of us bans you? Let's face facts here, we all know you WILL be banned at some point. You are logicboy after all. wink

You belly ache about every ban. No matter the reason. It doesn't make a difference who did it, or even if you deserve it. Maybe you didn't deserve this one. Who knows. I'm still not sure voting on mods will really change anything for you. No vex here. I love ya. I gotta say though, you can be bit mouthy Bud. Just sayin'.

*in my southern drawl*
bless his darling heart. grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by HezronLorraine(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is Mod Position vacant.I'm in to fill.I've been wanting to Mod this section.It needs a free-spirited unbiased and tolerant personality like me.I volunteer for Mod if application is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: bless his darling heart. grin

Why are you such a biased person?

Tomorow, you will come and claim that you are the shining light of christ
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

*in my southern drawl*

There are times that you are cute
There are times that you are ridiculous

@ bold
That was not cute. You might want to revisit the last time that you were banned

Please, shift.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

See the lies?

-"tool" does not mean "fool"
-You were not a mod when at least 25 of the last of my comments were hidden. Those 25 were mostly from discussing in the complaints section not insults.
-You read my mind to know what I implied by "animal" abi? Just as how you misread the meaning of "tool"
-Ajibam was derailing my thread and I told him to use his brain

So, clearly he has indicted himself. This is why he didnt want to explain his faulty reasons for banning me

I don't know about there, but here if you call someone a 'tool', you are calling them a dicck
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

*in my southern drawl*

Jesoul and mmc were great mods
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

I don't know about there but here if you call someone a 'tool', you are calling them a dicck

Really? Because mine is also an american definition.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Please, anyone with a dictionary, does "tool" mean "fool"?

No, see my comment. Its worse.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Really? Because mine is also an american definition.
lolz...I haven't caught up to here yet. I will stop commenting till I do.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is why I hesitate, when people say they think I would be a good mod…

Logicboy03:
See the lies?
So, clearly he has indicted himself. This is why he didnt want to explain his faulty reasons for banning me

Logicboy03:
He explained nothing....see how he has exposed himself

Logicboy03:
Even worse, back up your claim where I duplicated stuff...you are now even trying to lie that I was spamming.....haba....I don suffer embarassed

Logicboy03:
So you now ban on what you are not sure of? You "think"? How about doing things based on what you "know" rather than "think"?
You misinterpreted my comment and how I used the word animal
If calling someone "animal" is enough for banishment
What about
"mumu"?
"Intellectually weak"?
These are clear cut insults that I showed you after I got banned.......did you ban the people who used those two insults?

Logicboy03:
See the lies? Urban dictionary? Really?
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/45649/what-does-it-mean-to-call-someone-a-tool
Tool also means "pompous" or "douche"

Logicboy03:
Biased mod
What about the other insult? Bias?

Logicboy03: Can everyone see how Mynd_44 consistently misinterprets my comments?
Is it clear now?

Logicboy03:
Your modding sucks

Logicboy03:
Thank you.

Logicboy03:
Is this false accusation funny to you?
Please, someone should caution this joke of a mod

Logicboy03:
See how Mods just talk carelessly without checking facts? I am rationalmind?
Seun needs to have a re-education camp for some mods

Logicboy03:
Pride wont let him
At least, everyone can see that he was wrong.

Logicboy03: [size=18pt]Facts proven so far[/size]
1) Mynd_44 is too heavy-handed
2) Mynd_44 misinterpreted my comments
3) Mynd_44 is not yet adapted to the religion section
We need new mods, Seun. Also, my ban should be lifted

And my favorite…

Logicboy03:
There are times that you are cute
There are times that you are ridiculous

@ bold
That was not cute. You might want to revisit the last time that you were banned

Please, shift.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by psky: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

And how are you sure I was not at a party trying to mix dancing with keeping a section sane? Most people who gets banned come up with an excuse for what they did and replying all of them is not wise. He brought the issue here to other mods and the admin not me so I think I dont have to explain to him.

If that's what you think then you could just have ignored the thread, posting an emoticon is not exactly ignoring.

Besides, he brought up the issue for everyone to see, not just the admin.
And he didn't just go about insulting you, he presented an argument. You presenting a counter-argument in my opinion is the best thing to do.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by psky: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
captcochrane: i suddenly started lafin; u want mynd out? cant u guys see his signature ?

Like his signature somehow magically protects him from being removed.

You sound like a narcissistic supplier, definitely not what someone in power needs to succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Bathing In Nigeria’s Healing “pool Of Bethesda” [PHOTOS] / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? / What Is Your Greatest Aspiration In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.