Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (5568 Views)

How Much Will Seun Give The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 / Seun Give Us #now Playing Section Asap! / Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
manmustwac: dude you have a point there & I hate to admit that I don't have an answer to that. When any mod bans you for any reason he or she should have a good reason for doing so & should be able to explain their actions. If he can't do that then he really shouldn't be there.

Thanks a lot.

Though I still expect more from you as a mod to salvage this case. It cannot just be a hopeless case.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin grin and what if what your religion permits is against the rules of the forum

If I call you crazy will I get banned? grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by psky: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Syncan:

Thanks a lot.

Though I still expect more from you as a mod to salvage this case. It cannot just be a hopeless case.

He's an ex-mod.

As rationalmind implied, Seun makes use of reverse logic. grin
"Take away those they love, give them those they hate."
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
vedaxcool: Maybe Seun should delete the religion section, their complaint don details plenty.

See this soldier of allah talking. The religion section has one of the highest advert rates and brings income to seun. It is also a place where people get educated in philosophy and science.

Your islam section....barren wasteland, very low advert rates......even your mod had to rub to the religion section to discuss science

4 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Welcome, Honourable mod.

The previous 3 mods all failed

Ajibam and HBG resigned (due to their acceptance of their incompetence)
Obadiah777 nuked himself and deactivated his account

Mynd_44 was imposed on us.

I like Obadiah's modding though smiley he seemed fair to me undecided
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
psky:

He's an ex-mod.

As rationalmind implied, Seun makes use of reverse logic. grin
"Take away those they love, give them those they hate."

oh thanks.

Yeah, I believe if he takes a look now, he'll very well be ecstatic at his choice.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
macof:

I like Obadiah's modding though smiley he seemed fair to me undecided

Where the heck is he?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

If I call you crazy will I get banned? grin

grin grin grin sure. Any word that can be re-interpreted and twisted to appear insulting warrants a ban.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, Logicboy why do like lying so much?? You very well know that HBG did not resign but was transferred to foreign affairs while Aji resigned due to time constraints. You are very nasty angry

Liar liar, pants on fire.

Hbg resigned. She resigned from the rekigion section. Transferring doesn't change that.

Ajibam resigned.

These two were highly incompetent. Ajibam didn't ubderstand the section and hbg was too biased and emotional. They both resigned as a result of the backlash at their modding. Anything else is an excuse.

Even hbg acccepted dat shew couldn't handle the pressure
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
It appears alfa has been banned too
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin grin sure. Any word that can be re-interpreted and twisted to appear insulting warrants a ban.

I didn't mean it I swear. grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

I didn't mean it I swear. grin

You don't have to swear. Our new mod has a way of reading peoples mind to know what they actually meant
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
manmustwac: What am trying to say is that if he can ban someone for calling another member an animal, then you guys should report anytime someone calls you a fool idiot silly etc to make sure he acts & we have a level playing field

The guy feels too big to be advised or directed to do anything
Point out a post to him and if it isn't against his personal accord it won't get ban.

As Alfa said, insults are tolerated if the insulted is an enemy in/to the religion

for instance if albinos are outcasts in a religion, insults towards albinos are cool
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind: It appears alfa has been banned too

Ban? Seriously? For wat?

I read mynd threaten him when he(alfa) was asking some difficult questions
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
macof:

Ban? Seriously? For wat?

Na so I see am o brother. Ask a difficult question and get a ban
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Military ti take over.
Mod ti rig election.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by InesQor(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
I just dey observe. cool

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Coming round 360 degrees to agree with the visionary Satanist.

Ave!

I guess you probably read the situation well but I do not believe in judging someone before he or she is giving the opportunity to perform or fail. Especially when the individual has been doing well in his duties as a mod, though in other sections.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
psky:

Of course, someone who's objective, mature, and an all round good example would be perfect.

I agree completely!

psky:
The big problem though is convincing seun to allow you guys choose your mods. At times I think you only get some kind of response from him when you threaten his life or his means of making money. grin

I think Seun can be quite reasonable when he wants to and I do understand why he may not allow us have our way all the time, especially when our request is not 'good' for business.

In this case, I see a situation where Seun can give almost anything to see some level of stability come to the section. Mynd might just be Seun's way of achieving that stability but as it stands, it is not working as planned.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
macof:

Runaway lover undecided na now ur eye clear tongue
Wat an elder sees sitting down is wat a child can never see even when at the mountain top

I still do not agree with your basis for selecting the mods.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind: It appears alfa has been banned too

Yes o! Because I said I may light a black candle for him. Hilarious. If he thinks Satan will spare him because of a ban button, he has another think coming.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by manmustwac(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

The guy feels too big to be advised or directed to do anything
Point out a post to him and if it isn't against his personal accord it won't get ban.

As Alfa said, insults are tolerated if the insulted is an enemy in/to the religion

for instance if albinos are outcasts in a religion, insults towards albinos are cool
well if thsts the case you guys just have to keep campaigning for a permanent mod from that section. I thought you could reason with him but is obviously not possible.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Enigma(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Give us Maclatunji and take Mynd_44 he's that bad

Lol on re-reading this! smiley

Putting play aside for a moment and to tell the truth: the current (temporary?) moderator of the Religion section is both power hungry and intellectually weak.

This is a deadly combination --- but then it is a combination that has been ruining, erm ruling Nigeria for a long time now. sad

smiley
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Enigma:

Lol on re-reading this! smiley

Putting play aside for a moment and to tell the truth: the current (temporary?) moderator of the Religion section is both power hungry and intellectually weak.

This is a deadly combination --- but then it is a combination that has been ruining, erm ruling Nigeria for a long time now. sad

smiley

For once, I agree with you, old man wink
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

For once, I agree with you, old man wink

Is Enigma old? How old? Just curious...
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2013
texanomaly:

Is Enigma old? How old? Just curious...

Let just say that he is a daddy
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Let just say that he is a daddy

Teenagers can be a daddy... undecided
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2013
texanomaly:

Teenagers can be a daddy... undecided

Not that type of daddy wink
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Not that type of daddy wink

okay...I'm lost then.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Ban? Seriously? For wat?

Alfa's intent was to troll and Mynd intuited this perfectly. Alfa is an atheist who takes delight in shocking and offending Christians with his posts on satan worship. Heck, he doesn't believe in God and Satan, so he what the heck was he trying to do by complaining about Aji's thread?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes o! Because I said I may light a black candle for him. Hilarious. If he thinks Satan will spare him because of a ban button, he has another think coming.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators,
super-moderators, and administrator. Treat
them with respect.

What you wrote was very offensive. How can say you want to hold a black candle vigil to make him temporarily mad?
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Alfa's intent was to troll and Mynd intuited this perfectly. Alfa is an atheist who takes delight in shocking and offending Christians with his posts on satan worship. Heck, he doesn't believe in God and Satan, so he what the heck was he trying to do by complaining about Aji's thread?

Any sensible person would see that Alfa was trying to make a point that people's religions are different. In one, it might be okay to put satan as evil and in another, it would be wrong.

Alfa is a satanist. It would do you well to understand things before you talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Bathing In Nigeria’s Healing “pool Of Bethesda” [PHOTOS] / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? / What Is Your Greatest Aspiration In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.