Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (5567 Views)

How Much Will Seun Give The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 / Seun Give Us #now Playing Section Asap! / Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Ok LB, lets say you get what you want. Can you honestly say you would not treat us the same way you treated the recent mods? When one of us bans you? Let's face facts here, we all know you WILL be banned at some point. You are logicboy after all. wink

You belly ache about every ban. No matter the reason. It doesn't make a difference who did it, or even if you deserve it. Maybe you didn't deserve this one. Who knows. I'm still not sure voting on mods will really change anything for you. No vex here. I love ya. I gotta say though, you can be bit mouthy Bud. Just sayin'.

*in my southern drawl*
"Bless your little heart."
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

Ok LB, lets say you get what you want. Can you honestly say you would not treat us the same way you treated the recent mods? When one of us bans you? Let's face facts here, we all know you WILL be banned at some point. You are logicboy after all. wink

You belly ache about every ban. No matter the reason. It doesn't make a difference who did it, or even if you deserve it. Maybe you didn't deserve this one. Who knows. I'm still not sure voting on mods will really change anything for you. No vex here. I love ya. I gotta say though, you can be bit mouthy Bud. Just sayin'.

*in my southern drawl*
"Bless your little heart."

Instead of focusing on the issue or topic at hand.....you come here to judge me. Did Mynd ban me fairly or not

You claim that I complain about every ban and fight with all moderators. How would you even know this? Were you here in 2012? Because I was here and you joined in 2013. Did you ever see me fight with Manmstwacc?

Sorry, but your comment was really silly
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Instead of focusing on the issue or topic at hand.....you come here to judge me. Did Mynd ban me fairly or not

You claim that I complain about every ban and fight with all moderators. How would you even know this? Were you here in 2012? Because I was here and you joined in 2013. Did you ever see me fight with Manmstwacc?

Well I was here in 2012 and you do fight moderators a lot ! Even though you have changed now to a very matured person,which makes me wonder why Mynd is hunting you!

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Joshthefirst(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why are you such a biased person?

Tomorow, you will come and claim that you are the shining light of christ
what has this got to do with my comment? I don't blame you shaa.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1564438/daddy-mummy-syndrome-nigerian-churches

This is one thread that @Tpia has been insulting the Op for No reason

I wonder if Mynd issued a ban since he has a thing for banning undecided
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Joshthefirst: what has this got to do with my comment? I don't blame you shaa.

Remember that you were boasting that yu were ready to fight and sacrifice against oppression in nigeria due to your beliefs

Now you are here witnessing oppression against me on nairaland but instead of leaving a sensible comment, you came to troll.
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2013
I dunno why he's banning everybody left right and centre. Jesoul and MMW were not like this.

Mynd you want our section to be like the other quarantined one?

lipsrsealed
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

@bolded. I said you complain about every ban, not fight with all the moderators.

I'll modify my statement. You complain about every ban given you that I have seen. There is an exception. It is the ban I was also involved in. We derailed the complaint thread (Good times btw, sorry HBG). I'm sorry I over exaggerated. Forgive me. Please. embarassed
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
macof: www.nairaland.com/1564438/daddy-mummy-syndrome-nigerian-churches

This is one thread that @Tpia has been insulting the Op for No reason

I wonder if Mynd issued a ban since he has a thing for banning undecided

Did you report it? The mods are not omniscient. They can't see every infraction. If you have a problem with something, report it. That's what "report" is for.

Look...I realize Mynd is a little trigger happy in the religion section right now. Hopefully it is temporary. Seun will remedy the situation soon, and the Religion Section will have new mods. One can only hope. Please Seun. STOP THE MADNESS!
angry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd is now becoming a tyrant for God knows what reason. I guess doing well in other sections is no guaranty that one would do well in the Religion section. Placing bans on members for very flimsy reasons is no way to moderate.

Plus if Mynd cannot see how Ihedinobi's thread is ideal for the Religion section then I doubt his ability to moderate the Religion section effectively. I supported his appointment but now I am not 'feeling' him as I used to.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
striktlymi: Mynd is now becoming a tyrant for God knows what reason. I guess doing well in other sections is no guaranty that one would do well in the Religion section. Placing bans on members for very flimsy reasons is no way to moderate.

Plus if Mynd cannot see how Ihedinobi's thread is ideal for the Religion section then I doubt his ability to moderate the Religion section effectively. I supported his appointment but now I am not 'feeling' him as I used to.

Haha....the said thread has been moved back
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Haha....the said thread has been moved back

After he tried to stop the mods in the General section from moving it.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
striktlymi: Mynd is now becoming a tyrant for God knows what reason. I guess doing well in other sections is no guaranty that one would do well in the Religion section. Placing bans on members for very flimsy reasons is no way to moderate.

Coming round 360 degrees to agree with the visionary Satanist.

Ave!
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by psky: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2013

I had wanted to make a reply to your initial comment to ask how long you guys would wait for him to understand your section.

You guys need a regular, and that's just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
psky:

I had wanted to make a reply to your initial comment to ask how long you guys would wait for him to understand your section.

You guys need a regular, and that's just the fact.

I agree!

But not just any regular.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd 44 or How Not To Moderate.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Give us Maclatunji and take Mynd_44 he's that bad

8 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Give us Maclatunji and take Mynd_44 he's that bad

cheesy

True talk
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Syncan: I have been banned by Mynd_ 44, for "religious intolerance for atheists". I requested to know why, and this was his response.

For the benefit of doubt, he was talking about this discuss: https://www.nairaland.com/1522201/defend-catholic-teachings-here/31#20373974

My defense:

Give me a break mynd_44,

1. Enigma is no atheist.

2. Cry baby as I will show you is mostly used by enigma for some of us

3. You claim that I used "names", Pls could you give me just one more name that I used?

4. I welcomed you on your resumption as mod, while you acknowledged others, you never acknowledged mine, my fears have now been confirmed by this action.

More so : kindly click on the following link and get updated.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/36#19722875

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/36#19735908

There is even a gif for it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/37#19739478

Any one who clicks on these links, will bear me witness that I had used a word that was tolerated in the section, to the best of my knowledge.

Let everyone take note of No. 4, which is verifiable here : https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/81#20366700.

Could the mods here do the needful please, If seun is watching, kindly revert and put a leash on Mynd_44.

Incompetency in display. And when one tells a lie to cover a gaffe, the one looks...you can add the adjective.

https://www.nairaland.com/776835/feedback-comments-complaints/40#20405197
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by vedaxcool(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Maybe Seun should delete the religion section, their complaint don dey plenty.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by psky: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
striktlymi:

I agree!

But not just any regular.

Of course, someone who's objective, mature, and an all round good example would be perfect.

The big problem though is convincing seun to allow you guys choose your mods. At times I think you only get some kind of response from him when you threaten his life or his means of making money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fuji House of Commotion grin grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls Oga Seun We need New Mods chosen by Us the active members of the religion section.

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

Did you report it? The mods are not omniscient. They can't see every infraction. If you have a problem with something, report it. That's what "report" is for.

Look...I realize Mynd is a little trigger happy in the religion section right now. Hopefully it is temporary. Seun will remedy the situation soon, and the Religion Section will have new mods. One can only hope. Please Seun. STOP THE MADNESS!
angry smiley

You think anyone reported my post to him before he ban me? A post that was made 2days before he became Mod and not deserving of a 3days ban

Well I would have gladly reported the 3 or 4 posts made by @tpia but I didn't for 2 reasons
1. The insults weren't directed to me or any African spirituality but the OP of the thread
2. I was ban from religion section, and am serving my banishment efficiently

This is another thread Divepen was abusive to catholics www.nairaland.com/1559682/some-things-attract-demons-people

But we don't see a 3days ban or more
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by macof(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2013

Runaway lover undecided na now ur eye clear tongue
Wat an elder sees sitting down is wat a child can never see even when at the mountain top
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Enigma(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove: Fuji House of Commotion grin grin

Ishi babes, you dey see?grin

I honestly don't know why people are fussing over bans (for a few days) in a forum that is not even that intellectually stimulating anymore --- even if people argue that some of the bans were high handed. grin

Ah people should adopt an attitude like the immortal "Fletch" who some people will know. wink As the judge said to Fletch

"You are an habitual criminal [law breaker], who accepts arrest [your posts being hidden] as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment [banning] in the same casual manner. "

grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
striktlymi:
Mynd is now becoming a tyrant for God knows what reason. I guess doing well in other sections is no guaranty that one would do well in the Religion section. Placing bans on members for very flimsy reasons is no way to moderate.

I agree about lhedinobi's thread. I looked at it. It belongs in the religion section.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by texanomaly(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
macof:

You think anyone reported my post to him before he ban me? A post that was made 2days before he became Mod and not deserving of a 3days ban

Well I would have gladly reported the 3 or 4 posts made by @tpia but I didn't for 2 reasons
1. The insults weren't directed to me or any African spirituality but the OP of the thread
2. I was ban from religion section, and am serving my banishment efficiently

This is another thread Divepen was abusive to catholics www.nairaland.com/1559682/some-things-attract-demons-people

But we don't see a 3days ban or more

Well there you go. That's how it's done.
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Syncan(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
texanomaly:

Well there you go. That's how it's done.

And someone a couple of posts above is saying we should take such injustice in silence. SMH
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Enigma:

Ishi babes, you dey see?grin

I honestly don't know why people are fussing over bans (for a few days) in a forum that is not even that intellectually stimulating anymore --- even if people argue that some of the bans were high handed. grin

Ah people should adopt an attitude like the immortal "Fletch" who some people will know. wink As the judge said to Fletch

"You are an habitual criminal [law breaker], who accepts arrest [your posts being hidden] as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts imprisonment [banning] in the same casual manner. "

grin
grin grin
Re: Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 by Enigma(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^ #thugthinz

#thug4life

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become Very Rich, Famous Or Powerful In Life? / Unclad Bathing In Nigeria’s Healing “pool Of Bethesda” [PHOTOS] / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.