Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91023 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
Its good to see how u all address ur pitiable fathers n mothers ahome...n how come u forgot to mention that u two love birds are also screwing each other tight? Bloody Losers

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by najoke: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles:

Right on the money. OBJ will spend the rest of his life explaining this letter.

You kill murtala because he wanted to retire you for corruption

You denied Awo his Victory in 1979

You stole us blind between 2000-2007

But above all, I am not you. This letter will be discussed for years to come.
^
DID GEJ SAY ALL THESE IN THIS SAME LETTER OR U R SAYING IT FOR HIM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......this is the diff btw OBJ and GEJ.........GEJ needs to be bold and say it the way it is and not somebody from nairaland saying it for him
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Gold-mind:

Why are U exposing your illiteracy? U should have kept shut if U don't know what to say. With all the response of GEJ U're asking for more evidence. The burden of proof lies on obj to provide proof of his allegations.

You're a dullard! Your god, GEJ was asking for evidence not me. All your god, GEJ did in his response to say problems have been there for 30-40 years, so if he can't fix the problems, he should not be blamed as they have been there for ever.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tayooluwole: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chai...dis abati nd okupe sabi reply dieeeee...they re realy doin fine wth their job....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by atlwireles: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
na_joke:
^
DID GEJ SAY ALL THESE IN THIS SAME LETTER OR U R SAYING IT FOR HIM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......this is the diff btw OBJ and GEJ.........GEJ needs to be bold and say it the way it is and not somebody from nairaland saying it for him

Read again, therein lies OBJ problems for life. A letter opened to any conclusion you want.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
umuahiacctv: Bros, hope you will not die of heart attack when 2015 comes and the realities become opposite of your tribal imagination??
yes his only hope,is rigging. Politics is game of figure. He is loosing figures now. Rigging will disgrace him.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by egbetokuns(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why GEJ reply this letter. This ur reply hav no fact at all. Wats the meaning of ur reply. Jona can't defend himsef.o ga ooo nigerian quote author=jmoore]
grin grin grin

OBJ OBJ OBJ, you see yourself.

OBJ, next time do a little bit of research.[/quote]
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by umuahiacctv: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan's response is flat and lame. There is no substance in this response. He just mentioned the allegations Obasanjo raised but failed to defend himself with facts. Jonathan failed woefully in his answers to the allegations Obasanjo made. His supporters and loyalists should be disappointed tonight with this response.
As slippery as your mind is ,you should have been the one to be pained for the balloon of your gang-up against Mr President has ben puntured. Go nad tell your pay masters that they should look for another egg to hatch as the one they were sitting on is already rotten.

11 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
umuahiacctv: As slippery as your mind is ,you should have been the one to be pained for the balloon of your gang-up against Mr President has ben puntured. Go nad tell your pay masters that they should look for another egg to hatch as the one they were sitting on is already rotten.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by sonickay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
MMMua'zu:
Baseless response.
Hmmm, Jonathan the "Saint" letter writer, OBJ the "villain-cum-hero"
Dear God, when will this end, "the flimsy facáde of your name..." In a country as Nigeria shrouded in so much mystery and secrecy.
We need "City Hunters" who will set the law into motion legitimately and selflessly for veritas vos liberabit: John 8:32, "then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free".

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by c0llynz02: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Haters should feel free to post whatever issue they feel OBJ raised that GEJ didn't respond to and I will show them his response.
Since they have prove to be either too lazy, blind, or illiterate to read.
perhaps they can read but are too dumb to understand.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tosan200(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
The reply as I expected was just baseless and beneath the office of a president.Writing a letter as If he was talking to his girlfriend. mtcheew
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ShineIt: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Can't see Obj recovering from this.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=16pt]Some APC E-rats will die of stroke tonight [/size]cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by greatgeo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=Kairoseki77]To be honest, I am disappointed in this response.

1. It is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Watch him on TV and he can barely get through a sentence without stuttering or messing up.

Remember this CNN interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLEVF3RnfE

Tell me honestly if that man can author the above letter![/quote
And you believe that the letter obj wrote was written by him? He have ppl who help him to write too

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by GreenbrandEx: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obasanjo is just frustrated because his greedy bid to rule Nigeria for a 3rd consecutive tenure(3rd tenure) didnt work,why wont he live this young man (Goodluck Jonathan) to work,everybody must not be like obj, they have succeed in messing up GEJ"s 1st tenure in office with their boko haram plots,Buhari and his followers, as if that is not enough they are now gathering themselves in one evil Basket called APC to rig the 2015 election,only God will save our country from these evil Men//////// please Read>>>>> 19 pregnant women found in a baby selling factory http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/19-pregnant-women-found-in-baby-selling.html

Nigerians Attack Minister of finance Dr Ngozi okonji Iweala on twitter http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/nigerians-attack-minister-of-finance-dr.html

Same Sex marriage In Nigeria http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/same-sex-marriage-in-nigeria.html
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by explicit770(f): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is the Hand of ESAU but the Voice of JACOB.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Bukingg2: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
ObJ killed Awolo nawa oo is not me that said it ooo na Gej tell us the real truth cant blam godson coz it was his godfather that never want to retired from power hungry but keep using and dumping godson so maybe this one is most wise quite stubon of them all..huh

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by kuchikau: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
..gej till 2019..so go and die.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=greatgeo][/quote]

Is this what you've resorted to?

Shame on you!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rexxie:
Its good to see how u all address ur pitiable fathers n mothers ahome...n how come u forgot to mention that u two love birds are also screwing each other tight? Bloody Losers
wait a minute..are you talking to you lunatic patents? Have a little respect for them. After all they are humans too. I can't blame you sha. We know your type. Always picking pure water nylon at oshodi. Sorry
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Ngokafor(f): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
na_joke:
^
what is this one talking about, who is talking about name calling....abeg park well and dont start with the APC/PDP thing.

....right!...i shouldnt start with PDP/APC thing when it glaring that it's mostly APC folks that are cheering OBJ and have a problem with this reply?..interesting!!,
..pray tell what exactly is lame about the president's response?, if it's not the usual opposition nonsense coming to play...anyway i don park well jare..make una enjoy..

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by c0llynz02: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
na_joke:
^
Why wasn't OBJ bold enough to mention Al Mustapha's name?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
The third reason why I must reply you in writing is that your letter is clearly a threat to national security as it may deliberately or inadvertently set the stage for subversion.

Absolute tosh. The unchecked corruption and lack of security within the country, coupled with the lack of clear directions in dealing with them (especially corruption), is more likely to cause subversion. Nobody wrote letters to the presidents of Tunisia, Egypt and Libya before the people of those countries decided to take action.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
tosan200: The reply as I expected was just baseless and beneath the office of a president.Writing a letter as If he was talking to his girlfriend. mtcheew

You did not read it shut the phuck up.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by oluakadinma: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mehn, this man is too cool headed to be nija presidoo! Humble and tactical reply!
In summary, the problem on ground is an inherited one which you are trying too hard to deal with. 2. Baba wants you to deal with northerner the way he dealt with Odi community--- now the northerners should know their real enemy. 3. Baba is responsible for the problem in pdp now becus he wants to intimidate you out of office come 2015. 4. Baba is truely guilty of the daughters open letter describing him as master of deception. 5. Baba should appologize to you and nigerians and forever hide his face in shame as failed Baba both in home and public.

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by kmariko: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Did OBJ have a hand on Murtala's demise
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by adegwurulez(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abati so you have this kind of talent and you were wasting it on twitter?

Back to the matter, if I were an alien coming into this country and reading this letter, I'll prolly think naija has the best leader on earth. All na hogwash sha. Gej, I respect you and your office but I expected you to ignore obj and reply him in actions. Its all good sha, expect my letter soonest.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by dagbokoncept(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
y-fo:
For those that dutifully read every word of that epistle...we hail thee smiley
Thank you very much!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by masseratti: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
To be honest am utterly disappointed,Gej and Obasanjo are just disgracing we Nigerians,both of them are liars,corrupt the only difference is that one is refined and the other is a brute.
I will place the blame solely on people from the northwest,north-east,middle belt,south-east and south south,God gave us a chance to choose a credible leader but we went for Obasanjo,his people who knew him well rejected him although they voted for him in 2007 but a vote for him then was a vote against the Northern Oligarchy.
This same man gave us Yar Adua,a man he knew had terminal illness,he gave his people Adedibu,he gave us Jonathan now he is complaining,if Gej is a failure then he Obj is also a failure,tinubu would not have being this popular if Fashola is a failure.
I want to thank both of them for letting my dream of the contraption called Nigeria come to an end,
To your tent o ye Isreal.....
To your tent o ye Nigerians

A candid advice to igbos buying lands in abuja,when the dye is casted the Northerners are not as nice as the Yorubas,they have done it before they will do it again.....enuf said....a word is enough for the wise.

Ogun a so tele kin PA aro....that's what the yorubas says.
Welcome to the inevitable

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by umuahiacctv: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
T-smooth:
I swear no be Goodluck write this letter, he is too daft to compose this type of letter.
fools never believe that milk can come from other animals except its from their animals. You are an illiterate,or better still a schooled mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.