Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91018 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by luvinhubby(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

God bless you for this post. He failed to address the allegations. All he did was to just made mention of the allegations and that's it..... In the face of enormous evidence, he still did nothing to Oduah and Farouk.
Can you please highlight what OBJ raised in his own letter that was not addressed by GEJ`s?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by pascal2young(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lets see how this letter goes
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Atigba: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice reply MR president

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Deiok(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Reserved.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by olapluto(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
OBJ attended Open University at his old age, still his letter outsmarts that of our PHDeed presido! For those who havent read the reply, the summary is this:
1. Baba, you accused me of doing a lot of things, you provided evidence, but Baba, it seems as if you and others are planning against me ooo. Even with the glaring evidences you produced, I did not do it. Take my words for it.
2. My government has achieved a lot in terms of security. Baba, forget the fact that Boko Haram is still killing the people I'm supposed to give security to. My government is working hard, but Boko Haram was founded in 2002, so you cannot blame me really.
3. Baba, your TRIBESMAN, Fela sang about corruption, we are all corrupt.

My Opinion: GEJ is not intelligent enough to lead Nigeria. He has zero achievement and zero evidence to back up his ineptitude. His only forte is playing tribal card or acting the victim to win sympathy. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught out after 2011 elections.

16 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by adami1: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmm Mr president shud ve allow d first lady to reply baba because i dont see any needful word in d letter, pls manage my grammer because i want to become Aviation minister like mama stella odua FAAN,BMW,ITT, mr president is talking about ecowas, win a sit at united nation, help cote d voire, chad solve their problem, na weting we go eat be dat ? millions of Nigerians survive thru fuel subsidy & u woke up on jan 1st remove it, how much ve u recover frm fuel subsidy thieves, i think Nigerians are too patience for both past & present criminals parading themselves as leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Where in O Obasanjo's letter were Stella Oduah and Al-Mustapha mentioned and where in the letter did OBJ accuse him of saying that only Igbos voted him?

You must be high on something.

Obasanjo did not mention Stellah but mentioned the release of Al-Mustapha. I don't think you read the 18 page letter. Tambuwal mentioned Stellah and I included it because the letter happened 48 hours after Tambuwal spoke about GEJ's body language to corruption. GEJ himself made mention of Tambuwal and Obasanjo in his response. That is why I included Stella in the conversation.

Olodo_bobo!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donajisafe(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Doctors End Strike, Resume Duty On Monday- NMA president : http://psyafe..com/2013/12/doctors-end-strike-resume-duty-on.html
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by olapluto(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
luvinhubby:
Can you please highlight what OBJ raised in his own letter that was not addressed by GEJ`s?
Al-Mustapha's release.
Oduah's corruption
Snipers!
Tribal sentiments been whipped up (most likely the reason you're supporting GEJ)

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response.

1. It is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Which just makes me sad. sad

Femi Fani Kayode and Sanusi Lamido also helped in drafting Obasanjo's 18 page letter..so,kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Niger delta boi: then your father is also daft to have given bith to you.

Birth..

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by atlwireles: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
na_joke:
^
u see the bolded?this is why GEJ response is lame....he should hit the nail on the head and go straight to the point, why is he asking who killed Murtala Mohammed if he knows the answer?
See now, people are now interpreting some of his "POINTS" in this letter differently....In the words of the UGLY of the "the good,the bad and ugly" film
.................GEJ,"if u want to shoot,shoot ................don't talk"

The point in that letter has been made. This is politics GEj style. OBJ is going to be forced to make the famous Richard Nixon comment. I AM NOT A CROOK.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
GEJ took the bait. He shouldnt have written a public letter back. 2015 is really the end of Nigeria.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jitela: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
sad..... but i love GEJ's constructive reply... OBJ pls bring evidence.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

Obasanjo did not mention Stellah but mentioned the release of Al-Mustapha. I don't think you read the 18 page letter. Tambuwal mentioned Stellah and I included it because the letter happened 48 hours after Tambuwal spoke about GEJ's body language to corruption. GEJ himself made mention of Tambuwal and Obasanjo in his response. That is why I included Stella in the conversation.

Olodo_bobo!

Obasanjo did not mention Al-Mustapha's name in his letter. Prove me wrong with evidence.

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by BCELLS(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
I swear I read everything through.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
ola_pluto: OBJ attended Open University at his old age, still his letter outsmarts that of our PHDeed presido! For those who havent read the reply, the summary is this:
1. Baba, you accused me of doing a lot of things, you provided evidence, but Baba, it seems as if you and others are planning against me ooo. Even with the glaring evidences you produced, I did not do it. Take my words for it.
2. My government has achieved a lot in terms of security. Baba, forget the fact that Boko Haram is still killing the people I'm supposed to give security to. My government is working hard, but Boko Haram was founded in 2002, so you cannot blame me really.

My Opinion: GEJ is not intelligent enough to lead Nigeria. He has zero achievement and zero evidence to back up his ineptitude. His only forte is playing tribal card or acting the victim to win sympathy. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught out after 2011 elections.

God bless you! My point exactly about the GEJ's response. His only defense is; all these things have been happening before he became president. So he should not be blamed because it has been happening for years.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
ola_pluto: OBJ attended Open University at his old age, still his letter outsmarts that of our PHDeed presido! For those who havent read the reply, the summary is this:

Honestly dont think you read it.

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
oddy4real: If anyone here claims he is educated, and he still asserts that GEJ did not address issues in his letter, such a person is either outrightly ignorant, deliberately mischievous or is just a perfect model for our flawed educational system

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by olas24u(f): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
babaearly: GEJ took the bait. He shouldnt have written a public letter back. 2015 is really the end of Nigeria.

who said its 2015?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by fiizznation: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm•. He still haven't said the ONE important thing I wanna hear and everybody want to also hear frm him in dis his long epistle•. Anyway all is well jare•." Make I sleep joor•"
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by confusion247(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response.

1. It is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Which just makes me sad. sad
Hatred and bigotry won't allow you see anything.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Obasanjo did not mention Al-Mustapha's name in his letter. Prove me wrong with evidence.

Who was Obasanjo talking about when he said GEJ facilitated the release of a killer? What was Obasanjo talking about when he said was GEJ trying to use him against his enemies. Go and read it again.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by najoke: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

God bless you! My point exactly about the GEJ's response. His only defense is; all these things have been happening before he became president. So he should not be blamed because it has been happening for years.
^
Gbam!!!.....

I rest my case. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by emmykk(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
thank you ,your excellency.nairaland is full of kids they will not understand government and administration

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Tsmooth1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Niger delta boi: Then my father is also daft to have given bith to me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by smithutomi: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Humble response with facts. GEJ please conclude plans on BRASS LNG. I wish you the very best in 2014

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Suljosh: you must be D.U.M.B like your Ð.U.M.B a.s.s president, for you to think he's the one that wrote that letter. F.o.o.l.i.s.h and gullible nigerians. Use.le.ss country, fool of criminals who only come to internet and bark like a toothless dog.

You must be a BIGGER F000000000L to think that Obasanjo wrote his 18 page open letter all by himself.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by olapluto(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Red Eboe:

Honestly dont think you read it.
Negate my response with a quote from his bland letter.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by kraftyiyk: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
accusations and counter accusatons., and the drama continues....my igbo brothers were the 1st to discover that the idea of Nigeria is a huge joke..a sinking ship, everybody called for thier head, today, what do we have?..it's taking every other Nigerian about 47 years to see what Ojukwu saw....sipping gin n juice, as i observe the drama. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Here is the evidence:

"Presidential assistance for a murderer to evade justice and presidential delegation to welcome him home can only be in bad taste generally but particularly to the family of this victim. Assisting criminals to evade justice cannot be part of the job of the presidency. Or, as it is viewed in some quarters, is he being recruited to do for you what he had done for Abacha in the past? Hopefully, he should have learned his lesson. Let us continue to watch".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.