Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo (15406 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by adadadon(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
lazzy1: How long do you think it took OBJ to write his own letter?

hehe you don't go into a battle head face front
OBJ is a master schemer he knows what he is doing
Dumbo just replied after dem force am well he also showed his ethnic bigotry when he called fela OBJs kinsman isn't. Fela a freaking Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Johnsonpac(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Though I'm not in support of any of them here,but I must confess Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is undeniably a humble and
educated man. Disheartened by obj's letter of
'allegations' i had expected him to fire back with harsh
words but instead he went all civil by carefully and
intelligently replying to and/or dismissing each of the
allegations, how shocking! Honestly, i've never been
fans with Gej but with this show of bravery, i think i
may reconsider my position on that. It's quite
unfortunate i've always thought of you as daft and
erroneously called you Jonathan over the d years but
that must've been a huge misconception on my part as i
mistook your gentility and quiet nature for daftness,
pardon me.
PS For all those nattering nabobs of negativism and and
blind bats out there, who've sworn with their lives to
forever pen their ill-thought desertations against the
sitting president, i hope the big scales in your eyes will
eventually fall off after reading this letter and for the
resilient and adamant ones you can choose to remain
unheralded internet trolls or keep your mouth busy
with my ectoplasmic Schwanzstücker. The choice is
yours. Adieu.
GOOD ONE GEJ, OBJ MUST'VE
UNDERESTIMATED YOU IN THE PAST BUT I'M
VERY SURE THIS INTELLIGENT REPLY WILL
SCARE URINE OUT OF HIS WRINKLED SH.IT
HOLE

7 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by awodman: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I consider your post on this thread very unfortunate. How do we reconcile your post with the statement below, which you made prior to GEJ's rebuttal?

https://www.nairaland.com/ba7man/posts/1
What is clear is that you and other APC e-warriors are perpetually looking for faults to use against GEJ and sustain the barrage of attacks on him. This is why many people believe that the hatred you and other APC e-warriors have for GEJ is born out of tribal bigotry and nothing more.
I have tried as much as possible to restrain from tagging ba7man as tribalist or a full fledged APC member but the harder I try..the more he shows me reasons to rightly give him that name

3 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Johnsonpac(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ SIMPLY MEANS : OBJ...you know you were corrupt
and that's muritala wanted to remove you, no wonder you
killed him and took over power. You even killed dimka to
cover up....Waoh!!! Gej you are bold oo..but hope you
know you are creating enemies with past leaders...the only
friend Gej has now is Gowon who feels OBJ owes for
overthrowing his regime...Nawa o...Gej has said so much to
rubbish OBJ...and so..he has bitten the fingers that fed
him...obviously I know some people are brainwashing
him...it will be too late when he discovers... I know OBJ to
be Mr Never forgive.. And I know he will turn many people
against Gej asap...if OBJ could finish abacha...from the
prison oo...then Gej needs to watch his back very closely
this time. Even Atiku knows this...
You know why I like Nairaland? It is because I have a
feeling that whatever we say on frontpage gets straight to
those in Power, they all read our frontpage comment. Now,
Talking To GEJ and OBJ...the two of you should part ways
and let us see whether it is Obasanjo that determines the
Next President, or it is any Sitting President that determines
it. Ah Ah, according to history, Only OBJ has decided
which civilian to rule, He put Shagari, He put Himself, He
put Yar'Adua, He put GEJ....only one man fa!...Now, I want
to know the truth, is OBJ the one in charge? or is it the
Incumbent President that decides...mind you Mr Gej...Old
soldier never die oo,,,.as long as OBJ na Soldier, forget, He
would have stronger links in the army than you
ooo..therefore, do not attempt any military or police war
against these fmr heads of state, I am begging you. Me I am
just saying my own oo, am just keeping it
REAL....koledowo...did i tell you to say that? lol
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Johnsonpac(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ SIMPLY MEANS : OBJ...you know you were corrupt
and that's muritala wanted to remove you, no wonder you
killed him and took over power. You even killed dimka to
cover up....Waoh!!! Gej you are bold oo..but hope you
know you are creating enemies with past leaders...the only
friend Gej has now is Gowon who feels OBJ owes for
overthrowing his regime...Nawa o...Gej has said so much to
rubbish OBJ...and so..he has bitten the fingers that fed
him...obviously I know some people are brainwashing
him...it will be too late when he discovers... I know OBJ to
be Mr Never forgive.. And I know he will turn many people
against Gej asap...if OBJ could finish abacha...from the
prison oo...then Gej needs to watch his back very closely
this time. Even Atiku knows this...
You know why I like Nairaland? It is because I have a
feeling that whatever we say on frontpage gets straight to
those in Power, they all read our frontpage comment. Now,
Talking To GEJ and OBJ...the two of you should part ways
and let us see whether it is Obasanjo that determines the
Next President, or it is any Sitting President that determines
it. Ah Ah, according to history, Only OBJ has decided
which civilian to rule, He put Shagari, He put Himself, He
put Yar'Adua, He put GEJ....only one man fa!...Now, I want
to know the truth, is OBJ the one in charge? or is it the
Incumbent President that decides...mind you Mr Gej...Old
soldier never die oo,,,.as long as OBJ na Soldier, forget, He
would have stronger links in the army than you
ooo..therefore, do not attempt any military or police war
against these fmr heads of state, I am begging you. Me I am
just saying my own oo, am just keeping it
REAL....koledowo...did i tell you to say that? lol
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by arabbunkum: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'll score him 9.5/10. The letter shows maturity, coherence, focus and a deep sense of knowledge on the part of GEJ. Kudos!

5 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Agbaka1: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

I hope at the end of it all....there won't be cries of victimization of a minority tribe...
dont go there!
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Agbaka1: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
ckkris: You go fit? Asari and Ateke are capable of CHASING OUT the majority tribe that DOMINATE the oil industry.
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Agbaka1:
dont go there!

Is that suppose to be a threat or advice? Whatever you call it...shove it where the sun hardly shines.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by dking123: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
8/10 Gej replied with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Omadachi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
My rating for GEJ reply is 4/10.The reason for scoring this low is for the maturity and humility he displayed in his response.A very good defence from Mr President.I was really suprise to discovered that Mr president knew all the problem confronting this nation.What is the way forward??He has every thing at his disposal to make this country better.Let him act fast.

For OBJ,he should just keep quite.In as much that when he was the president no past president accuse him of non performance,he should follow precedence.He shouldn't think he will continue to be relevant.Just like IBB and others were mute during his tenure,he should do like wise.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Bigsolo88: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
-----
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Johnsinia(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
8.5/10 Letter is mature, succint, informative, comprehensable, interesting and straight to point. Its such interesting that i love reading the letter over and over again. Such a muture, brilliant and interesting letter from a great mind.

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by OkwuOkwor: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm very pleased with the way and manna mr president handle issue's he shown maturity in handling the allegations levelled against him. I rate the reply 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ibos are cowards...they only take to anonymous forum to rant, insult and condemn OBJ....no notable Ibo is bold enough to condemn OBJ openly. We have seen Afenifere talked...Odumakin talked...Ameh Ebute spoke...even Soyinka just spoke... Even Sheik Gunmi spoke

Ibos? for wia?? As usual sitting on the fence and waiting where the line will fall before openly taking a position.

Even your best enfante terrible and attack dog...Orji Uzor Kalu is cold.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by visalo: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
10/10

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by visalo: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
segzy87: F9,he couldn't address d issue of corruption in his government. All he talk abt is false achievement nd PDP problem

Pure product of broken home.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by rolchi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
10/10. Sharp, Informative, Robust, Coherent, Cogent, Matured, Intelligent, Respectful, Decent, Humble, Historical and Straight-to-the-point. Recommended for posterity.

4 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by slimghost(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Ibos are cowards...they only take to anonymous forum to rant, insult and condemn OBJ....no notable Ibo is bold enough to condemn OBJ openly. We have seen Afenifere talked...Odumakin talked...Ameh Ebute spoke...even Soyinka just spoke... Even Sheik Gunmi spoke

Ibos? for wia?? As usual sitting on the fence and waiting where the line will fall before openly taking a position.

Please leave Igbos out of your hate filled posts bro. I know its humiliating to read how the 'clueless' GEJ just embarrassed and demystified the self serving ape called Obasanjo but i repeat, don't go ballistic on Igbos. Thank You.

5 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ocelot2006(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie:
Bro there are still reasonable people on this forum. Thumbs up. Any one who is turning a blind eye to your point has clearly contracted the cluelessness of their president. Change is comming soon bro!

Coconut heads like you keep throwing the word "clueless" around, when the truth's that the same word best describes you airheads.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by seangy4konji: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
badluck is a mumu and will forever be from now to eternity...Monkey
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by greaterlove(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have always said it on this forum, " underestimate GEJ to your own peril". I have read the letter to OBJ thrice and with every read my admiration for GEJ grows. The reply is a masterstroke, well thought out and perfectly executed. I give it a 9/10.

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by sage2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
A good reply from the POTFRNTM(Pofren). God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Btruth: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
To me the scores is just 1-1. You asked questions and I answered you session.

Corruption begat corruption!
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by LoveDecay(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Shame on you GeJ ...wooo wooo wooo shame on you.....

It took you 30 days to complete your assignment. Shame on you wooo wooo, shame shame woooo grin
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by MackDealer: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
That popular saying that a government is a reflection of the people that puts it in place always holds true....going by most of the response here not sure why we all wonder why Nigeria won't progress...too many on here this is a OBJ vs GEJ issue....OBJ was corrupt therefore it's okay for GEJ to be corrupt also....people are not focusing on the issues....are the issues raise in Obj's letter true? And did Gej's response actually address those issues?

I think that should be the focus of our discussion not who landed a blow better

For Me, I think Obsanjo was a disaster as leader but GEJ is even worst....unless we want to lie to ourselves corruption is the no 1 issue in Nigeria...and as disastrous as OBJ's regime was no sane person can tell me GEJ has done better in the fight against corruption
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
stantob: 10/10.
O.B.J should go and die.
He had every opportunity to flush corruption and set the stone rolling for his successor but he failed woefully.
That was what the world, Nigeria and Nigerians expected of him and he failed woefully.
I don't blame him, I blame G.E.J who let him to still roam the streets writing any nonsense that his old out dated brain ask him to write.
Son of a devil who thinks Nigeria belong to him.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Ibos are cowards...they only take to anonymous forum to rant, insult and condemn OBJ....no notable Ibo is bold enough to condemn OBJ openly. We have seen Afenifere talked...Odumakin talked...Ameh Ebute spoke...even Soyinka just spoke... Even Sheik Gunmi spoke

omg!
Don't just develop a heart attack on your
hatred towards Igbo tribe sad.

Just accept defeat in this matter and move on okay grin

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by chucky234(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have nothing but pity for this generation and one to come, OBJ is certainly not the right man to point accussing finger but the points raised in his letter would have been taken seriously in a sane society rather than rating GEJ's reply.
This administration going by the rate of corruption is certainly the worst in the history of Nigeria yet we dwell on sentiment while our leaders frolicly mortgage the future of this great nation, to me GEJ has failed us as a nation.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Bulldog(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
10/10 . He employed all the rules of human interaction ever known or written about. He wasn't in a haste to reply so as not to worsen issue by using "an eye for a head" approach. He waited for his temper to cool and he never made any blatant accusation that will warrant obj to reply unlike what her daughter did. Everything was either explanatory or suggestive. Lesson learnt, no matter how bad and hard things get, struggle to send your kids to school. The difference between the educated and the uneducated was very glaring in the letters.

3 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by slimghost(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
chucky234: I have nothing but pity for this generation and one to come, OBJ is certainly not the right man to point accussing finger but the points raised in his letter would have been taken seriously in a sane society rather than rating GEJ's reply.
This administration going by the rate of corruption is certainly the worst in the history of Nigeria yet we dwell on sentiment while our leaders frolicly mortgage the future of this great nation, to me GEJ has failed us as a nation.

Rubbish! Which administration have shown more passion to expose corrupt practices and corrupt politicians and government officials more than the GEj administration? Blame the rotten and corrupt judiciary for not being able to convict them. At least during GEJ's administration, he was able to expose the rot going on in the petroleum industry, its now the judiciary's duty to do the needful.
Brainwashed kids like you think GEJ's administration is corrupt because the man have decided to expose the rot going on in many sectors which previous administrations covered for long and benefited from.
Once again, blame the judiciary for not being able to convict criminals exposed by this administration.
See the way PHCN's privatization was done transparently and the workers paid off without a hitch.
Our rails are back to life....the next step is to introduce fast speed trains.
Go and do your research on the achievements recorded in the Agricultural sector.
And yet you call the man a failure? You are sick son!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by jmaine: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013

Your tribal bigotry na die . . . . . embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt / 'The Real Boko Haram is Defeated' - Garba Shehu Insists / Edo 2020, Obaseki Vs Ize-Iyamu: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.