Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo (15408 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by stantob(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
10/10.
O.B.J should go and die.
He had every opportunity to flush corruption and set the stone rolling for his successor but he failed woefully.
That was what the world, Nigeria and Nigerians expected of him and he failed woefully.
I don't blame him, I blame G.E.J who let him to still roam the streets writing any nonsense that his old out dated brain ask him to write.
Son of a devil who thinks Nigeria belong to him.

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Ivoo(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2013
Jonatha's reply is 9/10. I almost scored him 10/10 because is a deserved reply to OBJ. This remind me to what English says "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones". I want to say " those who EVER LIVED in glass houses should NEVER Throw sand/stones. Baba should know that nobody past head of states of Nigeria ever wrote him that kind of letter when he was head of states. So if he cant contribute to the unity of this country, he should coniev to the disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by gr3yb4ck(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine:

Says a dumb arss with his alternate ID . . .
Stop...think...connect.
You obviously don't think before you comment.Half-wits like you should be given freshly pressed uniform so you can go back to school and get a proper education

How can a University graduate fail to understand dignity and it's attachment to the Office of the President.

I'm fed up of people like you.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ckkris: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Ibman: Pls how did GEJ say his gov was fighting coruption in his reply.
Because it is obvious EFCC, ICPC and even federal Audit hav go to sleep dis days.
ITT international thief thief, Obasanjo and Abiola international thief thief. And its now OFFICIAL, from the sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Signed & Sealed, for history and posterity.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ckkris: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
gr3yb4ck:

How can a University HAND-OUT graduate understand dignity and it's attachment to the Office of the President.

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
ckkris: How hard again, after successfully describing Obasanjo as the WORST thing that could happen to any nation. People like Mike Adenuga can now add more.

I hope at the end of it all....there won't be cries of victimization of a minority tribe...

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by papaejima1: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2013
The reply was so shocking that it even left the garrulous crowd at sahara reporters speechless.

It reduced them to a state of just quoting copiously from the letter in their report. They are still collecting their thoughts on how best to stage a comeback.

9/10. Classic with a sting in the tail.

The effect on " baba" and his blood pressure can only best be imagined. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ckkris: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

I hope at the end of it all....there won't be cries of victimization of a minority tribe...
You go fit? Asari and Ateke are capable of CHASING OUT the majority tribe that DOMINATE the oil industry.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by jmaine: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2013
gr3yb4ck:
Stop...think...connect.
You obviously don't think before you comment.Half-wits like you should be given freshly pressed uniform so you can go back to school and get a proper education

How can a University graduate fail to understand dignity and it's attachment to the Office of the President.

I'm fed up of people like you.

You are impregnable dullard , why not face me with your real ID and stop jabbing behind your alternate fraudulent ID.

You should be fed up with your worthless life abusing and hating on those placed several heights above you with worthy achievements tied to their aprons.

Who the hell are you ediot ! . . .

3 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by giftedlady: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2013
10/10 ; thanks Mr president for that wonderful reply ; you made it clear to anyone who wishes to understand; OBJ forgot what he did in 0di; he also forgot his 3rd term bid; he claims to knw it All ; yet most of all that is happening now started in his tenure;his letter does NT show his an elder statesman its only misleading Nigerians and over heating the polity.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by gr3yb4ck(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=ckkris][/quote] if you are quoting me because you also failed to realise that Jonathan's reply to that letter is way below the belt and a total affront to the dignity his Office carries pls get yourself a proper education.
Lack of proper education is the reason many of you open your mouth shamelessly ,losing all pride and purpose in the process of spewing out trash for public recognition.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by iykal(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Whoever constructed that letter for GEJ must be a genius. Obasanjo should seriously think about retirement from politics before he returns to prison where he rightly belongs

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by siaco(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Very diplomatic and matured response. I Give 9/10. Haters can hug transformed.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by gr3yb4ck(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine:

You are impregnable dullard , why not face with your real ID and stop jabbing behind your alternate fraudulent ID.

You should be fed off with your worthless life abusing and hating on those placed several heights above you with worthy achievements tied to their aprons.

Who the hell are you ediot ! . . .
An apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.
I can't blame you.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by otondo55: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Good respond, rated 7/10....Pray GEJ to alleviate the living condition of the Nigeria state, even as things are falling apart.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
sincerenigerian: 2/10. Flat! Lame! Incoherent! Filled with innuendo..........

Lacking in substance.

Otuoke fvctard doesn't want to be blamed for not being able to fix problems because those problems he met existed before he came into office. He doesn't think the problems past leaders couldn't fix should be blamed on his administration. He doesn't think he should be blamed for not being able to fix problems because past leaders failed to fix the same problems facing the nation. The fvctard thinks he should pass the problems to someone else.
Bro there are still reasonable people on this forum. Thumbs up. Any one who is turning a blind eye to your point has clearly contracted the cluelessness of their president. Change is comming soon bro!

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by jmaine: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
gr3yb4ck:
An apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.

Likewise, a maggot won't stray far from his filthy and decomposing abode.

You should be pitied . . . .

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by nnasino(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
10/10 fresh air till 2019. Perfectly written though I doubt he wrote d letter. grin

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by LRNZH(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
#OBJ: your result is woeful, useless son! (6/10)

#GEJ: Baba, u 2 failed. You laid a poor foundation so I cant perform (5/10)

Real issues were largely avoided.
I'm sorry for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by FKMagazine(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
it is well with Nigerians...for those who can wait...
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
ba7man: OBJ, G.E.J and Iyabo Obasanjo are all daft........I don't take sides with daft people because I'll appear so too.

BTW. I'm sure people have noticed that everytime, G.E.J justs reads directly from a script given to him in an emotionless manner that show's he's not connected to what he's saying.

All their accusations and counter accusations have no meaning to me.

I consider your post on this thread very unfortunate. How do we reconcile your post with the statement below, which you made prior to GEJ's rebuttal?
ba7man:

Now, the whole country is waiting for GEJ to adress them on the contents of OBJ's letter but he remains silent again. If he was truely concerned about the people, he should have adressed the Nation with immediate effect.
https://www.nairaland.com/ba7man/posts/1
What is clear is that you and other APC e-warriors are perpetually looking for faults to use against GEJ and sustain the barrage of attacks on him. This is why many people believe that the hatred you and other APC e-warriors have for GEJ is born out of tribal bigotry and nothing more.

11 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Jeboy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
10/10

Excellent response
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by AdekunleBalogun: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: One thing I am not able to comprehend in all these mish
mash generated by this letter is that, how does it affect
the average Nigerian, you are here talking about the
winners and losers of the whole drama, while the
Nigerian kid will wake up this morning, and roam the
street hungry, there is more to Nigeria than a letter. OBJ
raised valid points and if not for the fact that his hands
are not clean, GEJ knows he has failed. He is only trying
to say that he did not do more atrocities than those
before him.
So you all should shut your mouth and see the need for
change. Nigeria is too big to be put in the hands of Daft
people. We are just too big to fail

Well said my brother, is like an average Nigerian don't understand the gravity and consequence of happenings in this country at the moment. An average Nigerian is blinded by sentiments, religion and tribalism, not to even talk about the loyal supporters of this two men. OBJ has a chief of staff during his time has power to do so much but he choose to do little but went on power grabbing at all cost. While GEJ on the other hand is an epitome of a leader we don't need in Nigeria, we don't need a leader that will continue to blame past leaders, we don't need a leader that will not punish corrupt official at the smell of it. This is not the time to trade blames but the time to laid down sound political ideology.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
jamace:

Which is which now? People like you are the reason why Nigeria is messed up. Simple requirement and you have gone politically winding. Are you following Baba's footstep of being a PDP card carrying member yet coordinating APC affairs? Na wa o.
You just cracked me up
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
on3simus:

Nobody hates GEJ. PRESIDENTS DON'T WRITE SILLY LETTERS LIKE THAT, they take action.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those that called for his response.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by koboko69: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr president just stewpeedly worked into a trap set by baba himself. Baba himself knew off course that mr president was gonna goof. Mr president forgot he is still a serving president and can easilly be held accountable for whatever he spills out. Dumb people just hailing a response that have actually dug a very deep hole for mr president. Any wise person knws baba did not just erite that letter without expecting a response.....its just a pity that mr president was not smart enough to ignore the old man and keep serving the peopleof Nigeria! Soon his response will be turned against him and start hunting him....
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by PrinceNwokeji: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
For your house satellite installations, repairs, solar installation, electrical and electronics works , technical and intelligent services call me on 08038743079, we travel far and near to satisfy you, making your House a Home indeed.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by lazzy1: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote
author=adadadon]3/10 why won't you guys award high marks after
Jonathan(abati) was forced to write. By the way the reply came 21 days
after obasanjo had written Mr president so he had enough time to reply
[/quote] How long do you think it took OBJ to write his own letter?
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by adadadon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

You're a BIG NAMA, so you expect the President of the most populous black nation on earth to write a published material like this? Even as intelligent as Obama is, his PR does write his releases most times. Like seriously, what do you take the Office of the President to be? A child's play? So many kids on NL. Did OBJ write his? Biko if you have nothing to say - positive or negative, kindly keep quiet abeg...
lwkmd see this noob. Mr president will take full responsibility for the letter so whether he wrote it or not dumbo signed it blockh.ead
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Realculture(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'll rate it 8/10.this will endear more pple to him...very mature yet emphatic

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by adadadon(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
until Nigerians become smarter personality attacks like those of Manny will continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / Oshiomhole Plotting Dogara’s Removal As Speaker / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.