Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo (15407 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by sammyyoung2(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2013
missed front page...............oh ma gosh

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ba7man(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ, G.E.J and Iyabo Obasanjo are all daft........I don't take sides with daft people because I'll appear so too.

BTW. I'm sure people have noticed that everytime, G.E.J justs reads directly from a script given to him in an emotionless manner that show's he's not connected to what he's saying.

All their accusations and counter accusations have no meaning to me.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by MAYOWAAK: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
For acknowleding the contributions of Fela Anikulapo Kuti to the fight against corruption in Nigeria,I give GEJ kudos.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by funshint(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Those of U̶̲̥̅̊ above who rated the letter btw 7-10 must really have akpu in your head. Very boring; almost slept off. Flat response to say the least! 2/10. The points raised in that OBJs letter will forever be remembered. Classic!

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by LMAyedun(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
jamace:

Which is which now? People like you are the reason why Nigeria is messed up. Simple requirement and you have gone politically winding. Are you following Baba's footstep of being a PDP card carrying member yet coordinating APC affairs? Na wa o.
LOL!!! cheesy
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2013
So Presidential, he addressed the point without insult
But Nigerians wanted open war.
8/10

4 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Ibman: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Pls how did GEJ say his gov was fighting coruption in his reply.
Because it is obvious EFCC, ICPC and even federal Audit hav go to sleep dis days.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Quadrescent: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2013
one thing i love in that reply was the style of writing, its so fascinating.
I could simply say the reply was awesome and classic. grin

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by IamDebola: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2013
I rate it 4.19 over 10. Shikena Yo Wa..
Levels don change nw u no fit hold me again cuz I now have shoes! grin
Things are not the same!

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2013
The letter shows there is a big difference between old age and political maturity.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2013
In my opinion.....he scored 3/10....very poor attempt at a response after canceling drafts upon drafts before this final outcome.

Rants...innuendoes...side brush and buck passing didn't do justice to a reply expected from a President of the FRN Before it is too Late.

Overtly cautious not to go too hard on the ex-President revealed a President that is merely in government but not in power.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Shedysworld(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2013
To be honest this reply is just perfect, he addressed the issues well and still tried as much as possible to be humble. Though am not taking sides am only judging by each's way of writing and communicating.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Sajio(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
adadadon: 3/10 why won't you guys award high marks after Jonathan(abati) was forced to write. By the way the reply came 21 days after obasanjo had written Mr president so he had enough time to reply
.... Do u know how long it took Obj †̥ compose that letter?? Can u remember Gej asking his aids not †̥ reply obj that he will @ the appropriate time? From the tune of the letter, is so obvious that Gej did composed it himself! I understand Gej..... Cos he didn't want †̥ be in a rush in his reply cos Obj took his tym in composing His!! Wise Gej......... Carry go! Have u heard of the **Wow........ A micro finance bank that will give loan for 20yrs** Okonji @work! Gej will surpass his enemies with his good work!

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: In my opinion.....he scored 3/10....very poor attempt at a response after canceling drafts upon drafts before this final outcome.

Rants...innuendoes...side brush and buck passing didn't do justice to a reply expected from a President of the FRN Before it is too Late.

Overtly cautious not to go too hard on the ex-President revealed a President that is merely in government but not in power.

In all sincerity and with every sense of humility and respect, I do wish you detach your self from hate sometimes and view issues objectively.

I do understand your political affiliation as evidenced in you posts on this forum, but we have to understand that being in the opposition, or holding contrary views does not make you hate the other person.

Granted, you hold a lot of grudge against the president, but dude, you don't expect him to play the same game OBJ played. If you don't acknowledge the maturity in GEJ's response, then you really do need self introspection.

Please again, no offence meant.

7 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by segzy87(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2013
F9,he couldn't address d issue of corruption in his government. All he talk abt is false achievement nd PDP problem
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2013
gregtochi:

In all sincerity and with every sense of humility and respect, I do wish you detach your self from hate sometimes and view issues objectively.

I do understand your political affiliation as evidenced in you posts on this forum, but we have to understand that being in the opposition, or holding contrary views does not make you hate the other person.

Granted, you hold a lot of grudge against the president, but dude, you don't expect him to play the same game OBJ played. If you don't acknowledge the maturity in GEJ's response, then you really do need self introspection.

Leave my rating....do you own and move on!

Kapish?
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by on3simus: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Its just story telling, Nigerians need action. He fell into OBJ's trap by writing back, it is very unpresidential. What Nigerians want to see is, GEJ declaring his assets openly and ordering his cabinet members to declare theirs too.

We dont need a president who won't take responsibility. If you know past presidents are corrupt, PROBE them and stop this victim mentality.

2/10 for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by nationwide1(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ 0 GEJ 1: OBJ levelled allgations without any evidence.
OBJ 0 GEJ 2: OBJ accused GEJ of crimes he could not tackled as presidents for about 12 years.
OBJ 0 GEJ 3: OBJ falsely painted himself as faultless and GEJ admits that as a fallible human, he can make mistakes.
OBJ 0 GEJ 4: GEJ is more tolerant and civil in his approach than OBJ.
OVER ALL SCORE: A.

4 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Gboliwe: 8/10. The maturity in the letter was humbling.

@rasojie, are you spamming? I've seen this same post in two different threads already
Yes I posted them in two threads, cos its a perfect response to a sensless thread
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by on3simus: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2013
gregtochi:

Nobody hates GEJ. PRESIDENTS DON'T WRITE SILLY LETTERS LIKE THAT, they take action.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Noveltybliss: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2013
Brilliant.
rasojie: One thing I am not able to comprehend in all these mish
mash generated by this letter is that, how does it affect
the average Nigerian, you are here talking about the
winners and losers of the whole drama, while the
Nigerian kid will wake up this morning, and roam the
street hungry, there is more to Nigeria than a letter. OBJ
raised valid points and if not for the fact that his hands
are not clean, GEJ knows he has failed. He is only trying
to say that he did not do more atrocities than those
before him.
So you all should shut your mouth and see the need for
change. Nigeria is too big to be put in the hands of Daft
people. We are just too big to fail

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ocelot2006(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2013
9.5/10. Excellebt response by Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by Alikaxon(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2013
10/10, firstclass grade. Can u compare a man with doctorate degree with a retired army officer? The reply letter was so interesting that I had to read everything. I didn't even read half of obj's. Very matured letter.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ckkris: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
segzy87: F9,he couldn't address d issue of corruption in his government. All he talk abt is false achievement nd PDP problem
He did. Halliburton, Siemens, Murtala'cabinet.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by karpentar: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2013
egift: Having gone through both letters, how do rate or describe the Reply to OBJ's letter in terms of timing, details, tone, depth, etc?

Did the reply do justice to the letter?

10/10. Nothing can be better. Perfect response. OBJ is a disgraced foooool.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by gr3yb4ck(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Since Jonathan has to recontest in 2015 ,I think the best option for any ambitious PDP member is to defect to APC.Guess what,thats exactly what is happening.
Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by jmaine: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2013
funshint: Those of U̶̲̥̅̊ above who rated the letter btw 7-10 must really have akpu in your head. Very boring; almost slept off. Flat response to say the least! 2/10. The points raised in that OBJs letter will forever be remembered. Classic!

Your brain is on exile . . . OBJs useless and baseless accusations can only excite numb skulls

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by gr3yb4ck(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine:

Your brains are on exile . . . OBJs useless and baseless accusations can only excites numb skulls
Am very sure you're an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by jmaine: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
gr3yb4ck:
Am very sure you're an illiterate.

Says a dumb arssed coward with his alternate ID . . .

2 Likes

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by EmenikeOkoye(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Respectfuly devoid of derogatory words.

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by taiocol: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
am nt neato c bt i MAY give MR PRESIDENT 10/TEN grin

1 Like

Re: Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo by ckkris: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

How hard again, after successfully describing Obasanjo as the WORST thing that could happen to any nation. People like Mike Adenuga can now add more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / Oshiomhole Plotting Dogara’s Removal As Speaker / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.