Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me (4680 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Islander
Is that you? Where have you been missy? you just went MIA on us
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
No way dear, I have always been here( ask Hannibal grin), They keep banning me ooo, Let's hope this time they won't, or if they do, I am returning as Mrs. Lucifer jor grin grin grin grin,
So how is life brethren?
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
Life has been good to your boy ooh!! Why do they keep banning you? you must have been raising a lot of hell wink i dont do the Romance thread too often i think i spend too much time on Sports
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
LOL, Naa. I have been very good, the best I have been in years. I know Santa will be bigging me real ire this Christmas, I have been a very good girl grin grin grin,

WEll keep doing your do. I have seen you around on Sports, but you always left before I could have said hi. One Luv, wink
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hmmm that means your bad must be really bad cheesy

PS: I love your siggy! and why do i feel you are not lying? grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
A-40:

Hmmm that means your bad must be really bad cheesy

PS: I love your siggy! and why do i feel you are not lying? grin

LOLOLOLOL, Well, let's say "that's for me to KNOW, and for you to FIND OUT" tongue grin grin grin grin

And yes when I am bad I am the devil, but when I am good, I am like Jesus's twin na, ask God, grin grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by A40(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2008
You dont have to be coy besides i know how experimental you girls get
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by ThePope(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2008
. . . that's what comes with experience tongue
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by squiboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
ofcourse there's a side effect abi bodi na machine?
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by topup: 3:31am On Aug 05, 2008
I can't comment on the physical side effects, as I actually don't have a clue.

But I know from stories from my male friends, that it can become addictive, and let's say you meet someone you truly love, and they can't keep up, the addiction can drive you to cheat. That's just a thought.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by OgaSarge(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2008
for one, it reduces ur chances of a sexual TKO in later stages of life, FACT!!
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by OgaSarge(m): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2008
on the other hand, sleeping with a HIV positive woman everyday, OMO, will definately ensure u r not around for much longer, there u go, a word is enuf for the wise
2 words enuf for a sharp bad guy, !!
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by tRoOE(f): 3:40am On Aug 05, 2008
It is very GOOD for u. . . . .Keep banging.  

Sex:

-- boosts your immune system
--reduces the risk of prostate cancer
--reduces heart disease,--is a pain killer
--reduces depression.

So if i were u, i would increase the frequency.
So true
And it helps reduced high blood pressure
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Joseph6(m): 3:49am On Aug 05, 2008
Oga Sarge:

on the other hand, sleeping with a HIV positive woman everyday, OMO, will definately ensure you're not around for much longer, there u go, a word is enough for the wise
2 words enough for a sharp bad guy, !!
by everyday u mean one day right? atleast oneday without rubber
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2008
Oh WOw! Something new to learn today. I have no idea. . . grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Eclairs: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2008
@posta, are u married? if yes, @question No. if No@question Yes, the effect is that you are limitin ur chance of fatherhood.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by OgaSarge(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
Eclairs:

@posta, are u married? if yes, @question No. if No@question Yes, the effect is that you are limitin your chance of fatherhood.
if only u knew hw many sperms there were,
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by konkocious(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster

kini big deal sebi you re on fire so ride on but, try to be eating original balance diet and take blood tonic cuz you will be loosing blood.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by SOJ(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster

have as much as you want abeg, dem dey collect award for am now sef tongue
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by jeebeewell: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
wel, it could have adverse effect when it is done on daily basis, you should go on break so that u will not break yourself
cheesy
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by jeebeewell: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
IT could be medicinal in wearing out the worn cells and given ways to fresh cells to come on grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by huxley(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2008
Side-effect on whom? The person who sleeps with the woman or the woman? Can see any problems with any of that. In fact from my perspective, the more women on in bed at the same time, the better for all.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by bollingjoe(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2008
hv u heard of diminishin returns. So bro a word is enough for the wise
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by origina9ja(f): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
huxley:

Side-effect on whom? The person who sleeps with the woman or the woman? Can see any problems with any of that. In fact from my perspective, the more women on in bed at the same time, the better for all.

so wat ur point HUXLEY
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by huxley(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
origina9ja:

so what your point HUXLEY

Is it not obvious?
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by idupaul: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Please Educate Me )

it will make u shrink lipsrsealed
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by origina9ja(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
huxley:

Is it not obvious?

i jst dont wana conclude what i thought
dat why i'm askin 2 be sure
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by yebariba(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
yes, it will kill you unless you are a horse and have nine lives. too much of anything is bad so moderation is a good rule to follow grin
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Amjustme: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
If its ur wife no side effects.

If not ur wife, 2 side effects 4 u;

1) PHYSICAL DEATH

2) SPIRITUAL DEATH
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Yes your viable sperm cells are wasted so when its time to have a kids of you own wahala go dey o! grin

Just joking
Re: Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me by fizzybaba(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ poster;

are u for real

i pray on ur behalf that its just an imagination and not your way of life because i wonder what time is left for your life. i mean ; spiritual growth, academic/career/business growth. do u hav tym to meditate sef over ur sorry life? u sure dnt.

who says it has no effect on health? u will look 60 at 40.

lest i forget, i need to see a picture of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Double Dating Wrong? / What Does A Kiss Mean To You? / Sleeping With The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.