Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is Double Dating Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Double Dating Wrong? (4679 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me / Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
Anything wrong with dating 2 at same time?i mean on a platonic base.nid views from Sistas and brothers please
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by dadahgirl: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2008
As long as they both know what you are doing and they agree to it.
I have double dated before and my dates know I am not exclusive. I also do not get physically involved with any of them.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2008
Well said as long as ery1 involve is hey-okay then no qulams, . . . . . undecided

emphasis on platonic. . . . cool
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by virgie(f): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2008
when it is a platonic friendship then it is not dating.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by olanajim(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2008
Yeah, platonic friendship isn't a date. It is just friendship.

As for real double dating. It is ok as long as you let the other person have the same priviledge.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by topup: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2008
If you're leading both women to believe that you are only seeing one of them and only them, that is wrong, if you are having sex with both, that is wrong, if you are only having a platonic friendship with both, then that is okay, if you have a platonic friendship with one of the women and a romantic relationship with the other, that is okay too.

Man, I don't feel it's my place to say whether something's right or not, (because at this age you should really know).

The fact that you are even asking, could show some guilt!? Am I right?
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2008
You can go on group dating. Its not wrong.
Whether double, tripple or quadruple. There's nothing
wrong with it.
I actually encourage kids less than 18 to go on group dates.[IMO]
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2008
He just wants an excuse to keep cheating; even a kid knows that double dating is wrong.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by whitelexi(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2008
Wrong as a cold statue - it is
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by aqualady: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2008
it is very very wrong to double date,its another sin in the rules of love r/ship.stick to one man and make it work,if there are tins he lacks,let him know,shiw it to him in a nice but unharmful way.
goodluck
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2008
Dating is any social activity performed as a pair or even a group with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of agreeing on a time and "date" when a pair can meet and engage in some social activity.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2008
Double dating is not wrong.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by dyabman(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2008
WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG !

everything about pre-mature relationship shuld be wrong!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by SOJ(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2008
Opslag:

Anything wrong with dating 2 at same time?i mean on a platonic base.nid views from Sistas and brothers please

Oh pleeeeeze! wats so platonic about "dating"?
Anyway, if u really wnat an answer, ask ur partner tongue
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

He just wants an excuse to keep cheating; even a kid knows that double dating is wrong.

does it make sense to u?if i was cheatin earlier,i sure wud'nt find a reasn to post this thread.i tot u wud be asking why i want to double date.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
Opslag:

does it make sense to u?if i was cheatin earlier,i sure would'nt find a reasn to post this thread.i tot u would be asking why i want to double date.

Yea right!! When did people ever start needing reasons to cheat. Why would you go to the trouble of starting this thread? I don’t know, maybe you are one of those ‘I must start a thread people’ on Nairaland. Because you’ll have to be pretty dense not to realize that double dating, is cheating and cheating is wrong.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
Whats ur def. of cheating?
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2008
Cheating: to have a sexual relationship with somebody other than a spouse or regular sexual partner. If they are more than one, then thats 'promiscuity' and thats even 'wronger' grin
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by ssRhino: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
Yes it is wrong, finish with one and start with the other, either platonic or serious.
At least when u catch any stuff, u know where it is from and you dont distribute it as well.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by idupaul: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Cheating: to have a sexual relationship with somebody other than a spouse or regular sexual partner. If they are more than one, then thats 'promiscuity' and thats even 'wronger' grin

ur the kind of good woman av been talking about.God bless ur rare soul.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by SOJ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
Not Cheating: To have sexual relations with other people especially with your partners consent
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by rubi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
topup:

[color=#cc0066]if you have a platonic friendship with one of the women and a romantic relationship with the other, that is okay too.

I disagree because most relatonships on platonic gradually move to romatic even without the intension of the people in the realtionship.  

@Topic it is very very wrong
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by SOJ(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hey guys! i have an idea; how about a plato-romantic relationship? tongue tongue
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
SOJ:

Hey guys! i have an idea; how about a plato-romantic relationship? tongue tongue

Who is this clown
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by NegroNtns(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2008
I'm learning new terms today. What is double-dating, is this when you take a girl out twice? Also, what is plato-romantic relationship? You ppl in here are corrupt, too loose. Oh God deliver them from the utterances of their tongues.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

i met a gurl barely 2yrs ago,we got along wit ourselves like normal.i askd if we cud begin datin but she was'nt felin ok wit it cos she gt hrt broken by her ex jst a cople of months earlier.i persisted 4 2months b4 i left 4 England.while dere,i kept calin each day 4 3 consecutive weeks.back here in Nigeria,i hd a cople of female frends who i wud say admired me.8months 2geda stil no ans.i gt in2 a relatnship wit sm oda gurl whom i'm stil datin.we've dated 4 aprox.1yr4months witout sex.jst d kisin & all dat.now d 1st says she wnts me in her lyf while dere's a 2nd.i love dem both but i prefer d 1st.now i dnt wnt 2 tk d 2nd out of d pix cos she's also decent.what part of this story involves sex or cheatin pls.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
rubi:

I disagree because most relatonships on platonic gradually move to romatic even without the intension of the people in the realtionship.

@Topic it is very very wrong

why shud a plato.relationship move into romantic or even sexual relationship?simply means u aint got self control.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2008
$$Rhino:

Yes it is wrong, finish with one and start with the other, either platonic or serious.
At least when u catch any stuff, u know where it is from and you don't distribute it as well.

did u read d post at al?talking about finishin wit one b4 moving 2 anoda,how do u mean "finish"clear pix of a flirt,dude!

1 Like

Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by rubi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2008
Opslag:

why should a plato.relationship move into romantic or even sexual relationship?simply means u aint got self control.

When people meet for the first time the just relate on platonic level as time goes by when they become closer and more initimate the relationship terms to be on romatic level it has nothing to do with self control mind you relationship can be romatic and no SEX attached
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Opslag(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
cheesy did u jst say a romantic relationship cud xclude sex?so why were u on d contrary when i askd if there's anyting wrong with dating 2?
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2008
Opslag:

i met a girl barely 2yrs ago,we got along wit ourselves like normal.i askd if we cud begin datin but she was'nt felin ok wit it because she gt hrt broken by her ex jst a cople of months earlier.i persisted 4 2months before i left 4 England.while dere,i kept calin each day 4 3 consecutive weeks.back here in Nigeria,i hd a cople of female frends who i would say admired me.8months 2geda stil no ans.i gt in2 a relatnship wit sm oda girl whom i'm stil datin.we've dated 4 aprox.1yr4months witout sex.jst d kisin & all that.now d 1st says she wnts me in her lyf while dere's a 2nd.i love them both but i prefer d 1st.now i dnt wnt 2 tk d 2nd out of d pix because she's also decent.what part of this story involves sex or cheatin please.

So you want to date the two of the at the same time?? Please will you stop asking obvious questions?? Its wrong. Chose one. Either you break up and hook up with the 1st one or you tell her to move on. Even if you aint having sex, you are in a r/ship, and its wrong to maintain any other form of similar assosiation with some1 else, even if she was your wife.

I said it before, this guy's just looking for an excuse to cheat.
Re: Is Double Dating Wrong? by menix(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hmmm, She has spoken wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ? / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.