Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia (9623 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by chizzyglow: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Stupid pple
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by intrepid: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedejiadekunle: this is the effect of GEJ administration, the clueless president

Instead of saying something meaningful to benefit others you are busy talking abt GEj just to elicit diversion.sorry for u.You are one of nigerias problems

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by intrepid: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedejiadekunle: u are all stupid, is GEJ feeding u. if he gives purposeful leadership, will these people runaway from there fathers land.

How can u prove that they all left in GEJ's administartion.U guys talk like u reason from ur nyansh.So GEJ has suddenly become the genesis of Nigerias problems abi?Where is ur brain,guy?which school did u attend that taught u that GEJ caused exodus of Nigerians to start in 2010?

3 Likes

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedejiadekunle: u are all stupid, is GEJ feeding u. if he gives purposeful leadership, will these people runaway from there fathers land.
Guy, u no get sense walahi! U are the most senseless I've seen on here since I joined. What exactly has GEJ got to do with people absconding from Hajj to stay illegally in another man's land?

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by donodion(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Story story...na today? Nothing new jor.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Vic-jay:
No country wants Nigerians. How the mighty have fallen

Are you brain dead? How is this about not wanting Nigerians when it's about illegal immigration?. Are Ethiopians not wanted there too? because they were being slaughtered in the same country. Being illegal in any country doesn't favour no one irrespective of where you come from. Your inability to comprehend a straight-to-the-point article is a cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Vicjay1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
ken.eguae:

Are you brain dead? How is this about not wanting Nigerians when it's about illegal immigration?. Are Ethiopians not wanted there too? because they were being slaughtered in the same country. Being illegal in any country doesn't favour no one irrespective of where you come from. Your inability to comprehend a straight-to-the-point article is a cause for alarm.
You simply can't do without insult. I don't want to trade words with an eediot Like u.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Vicjay1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
ken.eguae:

Ishan men are known for sensible words but yours is the opposite.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Ahmeddevdas(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
deport,deporting,or deported doesnt have anything doing to religion,holy land will ever remain holy, dont joke with religion.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by hmiso: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
please allow them to stay, they are our brothers and sisters, some of them actually stay back maybe after the hajj
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Dewze(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedejiadekunle: u are all stupid, is GEJ feeding u. anyway, u are all clueless like him. if he gives purposeful leadership, will these people runaway from there fathers land. better examine yourselves before its too late

your initial statement made you look unintelligent, and then you made it even worse by coming up with a more unintelligent response.

I worry more about people like you in this country than I do about bad leaders and politicians.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by SHAAWA: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Slimmos: Lolzzzz...if i here say dat place na Holy land...no b
there devil plenty ne.wey dem dey stone am...sha...My nigeria muslim
people dis saudis dont regard u guys as anytin..but u always support
dem....u better refrain from dos beheaders....and jihadist

Some people are so uncultured. They use any guise to insult people. what has deportation illegal immigrants got to do with this? I'll wait for your comment when those from Isreal are brought back.

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by BankuTilapia2: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Vic-jay:
No country wants Nigerians. How the mighty have fallen

U ain't mighty stop deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
That means we will now be well off with 1000 Boko Haram sympathizers! Too bad for the country.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by MaziJero: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Nigeria;most populous black nation on earth
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Vic-jay:
Ishan men are known for sensible words but yours is the opposite.
Yet again, an assumption about someone you know absolutely nothing about. What made you think I'm an Esan man? And what's not sensible about what I said?
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Samar1: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2013
I don't think the hausas are the problem here, becouse 9 from each 10 prostituite that are now living in spain italy, and the uk are from southern nigeria, talkless of their trademark of drug trafficking and 419,
@

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Samar1: I don't think the hausas are the problem here, becouse 9 from each 10 prostituite that are now living in spain italy, and the uk are from southern nigeria, talkless of their trademark of drug trafficking and 419,
@

Northern Govs Condemn Prostitution In Holy Land
March 26, 2010 14:38 (3 hours ago), 506 views

By Adi Femi /Kaduna

[size=18pt]Northern Governors Forum, NGF, have condemned the act of begging and prostitution by northern Muslim men and women in Saudi Arabia .[/size]

The forum ,which described the acts by mostly northern men and women as shameful, degrading and unacceptable, promised to take a drastic action against anyone caught.

Chairman of the Northern Governors Forum ,Niger State Governor, Dr. Babangida Aliyu ,who spoke to P.M.NEWS shortly after meeting of the northern governors held at Sir Ibrahim Kashim House Government House, Kaduna, hinted that the governors in the region have concluded plans to tackle the “shameful menace” that had hitherto smeared the image of the country in the holy land in Saudi Arabia.

Aliyu who attributed prostitution and begging in holy land to failed leadership in the north, gave assurance that the governors are prepared to change the status quo.

He however, maintained that the days where leaders from the region neglect their citizens and allow them to take to crime , begging , prostitution and other social vices were over.

“We have decided to change the face and image of the north for better” Governor Aliyu said.

Comments (3
http://thepmnews.com/2010/03/26/northern-govs-condemn-prostitution-in-holy-land

grin

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by chairman: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2013
adedejiadekunle: this is the effect of GEJ administration, the clueless president
a very simple conclusion from a VERY SIMPLE MINDED person, keep it up and be proud of it
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by chairman: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
adedejiadekunle: u are all stupid, is GEJ feeding u. anyway, u are all clueless like him. if he gives purposeful leadership, will these people runaway from there fathers land. better examine yourselves before its too late
and in your "CLUEFULL" brain and mind it is only in jonathan's administration that nigerian are deported to nig? With ppl like you and your type of comments, jonathan will only leave when he like. I know you are too dumb to know why
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / Uae Embassy In Lagos / Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.