Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia (9624 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by abbas2(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Uhmm, 10000 illegall immigrant from Nigeria then how many are legal immigrant.Saudi is just about 11million.Pls what do we want for God sake? When will this country rise. Definitely goodluck is not enough for us but thhe best of luck.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by tara1(f): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Wellcome o
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by SHAAWA: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2013
YOU ARE MY NOMINEE FOR THE MOD OF THE YEAR.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
greall1: What a pity. I'm very sure they are illegal immigrant.
. Seriously? What did you even read the post at all? Of course they are illegal immigrants.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by smithjanetstore: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
where dem go stay nija don full already
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by ArafatOlamide(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lifebender: Allbcos dis devil stoners want to go on hajj.They go there as criminals.....Well i dnt blame them,cos wen they get there they become professional criminals..You can send dem back IF the've not been brainwashed,and pls dnt send any michael adebolajo or more boko haram down here.We've had enof undecided
u drink gum ni?
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by ArafatOlamide(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos: Lolzzzz...if i here say dat place na Holy land...no b there devil plenty ne.wey dem dey stone am...sha...My nigeria muslim people dis saudis dont regard u guys as anytin..but u always support dem....u better refrain from dos beheaders....and jihadist
i sur say u no well!
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Litmus: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Why is it always 1000? 1000 deported from Austria, 1000 deported from Saudi Arabia, 1000 deported from China, 1000 deported from here, 1000 deported from there. It has to be the same people, simply going around and around being deported. One day they will reach home. As long as they are all Nigerians, good. Nigeria is already twice the population it was a decade ago no doubt because of our open borders and Nigerians wonder why our economy keeps growing and no one sees the benefit.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Slimmos(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
SHAAWA:

Some people are so uncultured. They use any guise to insult people. what has deportation illegal immigrants got to do with this? I'll wait for your comment when those from Isreal are brought back.
Pls wat's is my business with isreal...isreal is just a country like my Nigeria...so i dont give a fu*K about isreal or saudi Arabia...because i rep and believe my country Nigeria is better than them...there is notin lyk Holy land...Land na Land....even ajegunle sef na Holy land for agbero pple

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by wildikeman(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Richiy:
Dont these people that go to other countries illegally have any atom of shame, pride? How could you? Imagine that you have told people you went abroad only to be returned most likely empty handed? Na wa o.
e concern una...? If ur country was good or better as it was meant to be would you even hear such Don't blame dem oo....na humans they were looking for a chance for better survival...and if leaving under a bridge ova there is better than living in Nigeria let them!

1 Like

Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by wildikeman(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2014
keneguae:

Are you brain dead? How is this about not wanting Nigerians when it's about illegal immigration?. Are Ethiopians not wanted there too? because they were being slaughtered in the same country. Being illegal in any country doesn't favour no one irrespective of where you come from. Your inability to comprehend a straight-to-the-point article is a cause for alarm.
then just tell him...instead of adding insult...Nigerians u ppl can abuse and insult others unnecessarily.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by Richiy(f): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2014
wildikeman:
e concern una...? If ur country was good or better as it was meant to be would you even hear such Don't blame dem oo....na humans they were looking for a chance for better survival...and if leaving under a bridge ova there is better than living in Nigeria let them!

Instead of being returned in shame, stay here and make it. Others have and others will.
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by huhmuhyehmi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Huh
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by wildikeman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Richiy:

Instead of being returned in shame, stay here and make it. Others have and others will.
some can't just stand it here no more simple...life na gamble
Re: 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia by tck2000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
How can i travel to Saudi?...God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Foreign Airlines Reap $700m From Ticket Sales In 8 Months In Nigeria / FG To Shut Section Of Third Mainland Bridge In January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.