Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What is the difference between Austrian German and the german spoken in Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What is the difference between Austrian German and the german spoken in Germany? (554 Views)

How Roads Are Named; The Difference Between An Ave, St, Ln, Dr, Way, Blvd Etc. / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. / I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What is the difference between Austrian German and the german spoken in Germany? by naijaspeak(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
I want to know the differences between the german spoken in austria and the one spoken in germany. I also want to know the differences between the dutch spoken in the netherland and the dutch spoken in beligium ( flemish ) and the one spoken in south africa ( afrikaan ) by the white population. Seasons greeting to you all in the house
Re: What is the difference between Austrian German and the german spoken in Germany? by Naijalastborn(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2013
naijaspeak: I want to know the differences between the german spoken in austria and the one spoken in germany. I also want to know the differences between the dutch spoken in the netherland and the dutch spoken in beligium ( flemish ) and the one spoken in south africa ( afrikaan ) by the white population. Seasons greeting to you all in the house

both dutch spoken by Netherlands and Belgium are from Germanic Origin.. its quite different from one and another but if you understand one them then you can have idea of the rest same thing apply to Austria and Afrikaan

(1) (Reply)

Canada Student Visa / Dubai Visa / Please Beware Of This Lagos Bus-stops If U Reside In The State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.