Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (7194 Views)

Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / 6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Jayclinics(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2013
The heart of man is evil, thus saith the bible. Sometimes I imagine what is that particular thing that God inserted inside the brain of a guy that will always make him break the defense of the most wisest girl just with mere words.
I know you will be like, “what is this one talking about but remember that yesterday I wrote a topic 9 tips to differentiate between a girl that truly loves you and the one that doesn’t, you can take a peep on the topic here: https://www.nairaland.com/1566055/9-tips-differentiat-between-girlfriend

Today I am going to write on a topic mainly for the female folks. to help them know the signs to differentiate between a fake boyfriend and a real one, very similar to the previous post but a little bit different because of the gender thing.
First of all, we must acknowledge that the guys can be very cunny, most of them are just just wolfs disguising themselves in the clothing of the ships. They appear loving, caring and romantic and immediately they achieve their heart desire they zoom off in such a way that leaves the poor ladies emotions in shambles. Some guys will leave a girl’s heart in a way that pushes her to lock the door to the real person that will love her for good.
With out wasting much time, let us delve into the main stuff.

A man that is after what is under your skirt will behave like these:

-Confess his love for you the first time he approaches you

-They are the most romantic

- hardly takes you out

- Likes being in lonely and isolated places with you

- Watch him closely when he speaks, he is looking at either your boobs or backside

- They are mostly bold while talking to you for the first time

- They find it hard to apologise when they offend you, especially when you have allowed them tasted the apple

- They are always bored when you talk to them about yourself and your problems

- You don’t know, or relate with his friends

- He leaves you immediately after sex

- Whenever you kiss, it will always ends with sex

- He finds it hard to tell you about his life and problems

- He never talks about spending the rest of his life with you

- And finally, he gives flimsy excuses.

At this point in time, if you realize that 50% of the list applies to your so called boyfriend, babe, it is time to wake up, He is not into you at all. You have the instincts Inside you that alerts you when things are not working out as you wished it to be.You just have to walk out from the relationship before it is too late.
Once again, thank you for reading the post and I hope to meet you at the comment box, express your views, contradict me, add your own opinion to the list. let us argue….
SOURCE
http://www.naijanovaz.com/14-tips-know-fake-boyfriend-just-sex.html
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Mynd44: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Enegod(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2013
undecided
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by jhydebaba(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2013
tongue
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by frodobee: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2013
Tell it to the girl who sees the next boy as her meal ticket.
#smh@aboypaintingboysblack
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Guykhena(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Beginning time tinz
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by tenderlaw(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2013
You know how we do...if u know it happened then post a picture. grin
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by engrj(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Good, but de ladies own were much u no!
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Jayclinics(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
engr j: Good, but de ladies own were much u no!
lolzzz yea, are u jelouse
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Jayclinics(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
engr j: Good, but de ladies own were much u no!
lolzzz yea, are u jelouse?
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Well some girls still mumu reach that level to dey follow loosers after all these signs and much more
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by Tinyemeka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'm curious.
What do guys seek for in a relationship? undecided
Re: 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex by dexpotter(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
chai na smal truth b dis 1 o. Mod abeg nor let dis thread reach fp o mak una nor spoil mrk

(1) (Reply)

Delta Igbo Guys! / Risky Things You Should Stop Doing To Your Lover During Sex!! / My Collection Of Hilarious African Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.