Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! (3439 Views)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
1) A fake boyfriend is always a "scrub" attaching himself to rich friends just to impress you whereas he's a complete pauper,no kobo, no shishi.

2) A fake boyfriend never appreciates, he always expects more.

3) A fake boyfriend always wants to have sex 247,he believes every lady he's dating should be a sex machine to satisfy his broke ass.That's all he has to offer! His dick!

4) A fake boyfriend would never invite you to meet his family, it's a taboo to him.

5) A fake boyfriend dares not take you out and buy expensive brand of wines, his favourite drink is beer(180naira) while he orders malt or smirnoff ice for you to save cost. I lie?

6) A fake boyfriend always lies and cheats,thats his signature!

7) A fake boyfriend always has a phone password,infact he protects his phone more than his mum and takes it with him everywhere, even in the toilet.

cool A fake boyfriend fights in public to prove to you he's strong! How daft!

cool A fake boyfriend would never talk of future plans,because he doesn't plan to be in it.He avoids such topics like a plague.

9) A fake boyfriend would never take responsibility for his actions,he's ready to argue and nag till eternity,that fuels his ego cos actually he's a baby.

10) A fake boyfriend doesn't like to use a condom,he says it's better raw but when his babe gets pregnant the first word that comes to his mind is Abortion.

TRUE OR FALSE

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by askakim(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
@op. What is the meaning of fake boyfwd according 2 u?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by DEXTROVERT: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
INTROVERT
pls
dont
listen
to
op...she takes ososgbo weeds
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Vinshu(f): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
What you wrote is directed at

"A fake boyfriend is broke, he doesn't give money"

That's what your 1 - 5 is saying..

Besides future plans? What's your definition of future plans pls? Marriage? How old is the boyfriend? That his future plan should be marriage? Some Ladies.. lol

Also a fake boyfriend always fight in public, ok he shouldn't defend himself (or you) when threatened? Same you will say he is weak.

He is your boyfriend not your husband. He can secure his phone even with the strongest security.

Nobody likes condoms!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by popesam1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
I see this coming, op is a gold digger
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Smellymouth: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jade, Bet why? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
All true indeed... cool

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Madam so u mean after collecting several bashes from that your thread u wanna come justify yourself here? I didn't even read your comment well, let me read again.
Vinshu:

Besides future plans? What's your definition of future plans pls? Marriage? How old is the boyfriend? That his future plan should be marriage? Some Ladies.. lol
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Akkord4gov: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op will probably marry Obasanjo in the future. Prophecy 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Vinshu(f): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Madam so u mean after collecting several bashes from that your thread u wanna come justify yourself here? I didn't even read your comment well, let me read again.

Read it again.

My thread still stands and my theory on that thread still stands.

I am summarizing what you wrote. Your 1 - 5 is one point. (A fake boyfriend is broke)

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP, You need 3 things... Which are;

1) Slap

2) Money

3) Jesus!!

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Also a fake boyfriend always fight in public, ok he shouldn't defend himself (or you) when threatened? Same you will say he is weak.

He is your boyfriend not your husband. He can secure his phone even with the strongest security.

Nobody likes condoms!
Madam vinshu, you are countering this thread, unbelievableundecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Akkord4gov: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Nobody likes condoms!

Pls can u borrow the OP a little brain out of your numerous

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Read it again.

My thread still stands and my theory on that thread still stands.

I am summarizing what you wrote. Your 1 - 5 is one point. (A fake boyfriend is broke)

I don't know how you passed Summary in English language in your Secondary school..!!

But if you really wana show your English language talents, why don't you wait till you write your post-Ume??

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Madam keep quiet and stop being an asslicker here! You can't do that on my thread. Were you not the same lady who opened a thread some weeks ago stating that a man without a car and house has no business dating? Oh the insults you got formatted your mentality I guess! If you don't have the heart don't come here spewing thrash, I have zero tolerance for fake ladies. Take this your pretentious asslicking self off my thread! I know your types,trying to seek redemption after messing up but it's too late! You already told the house u a materialistic type. I don't pretend or asslick here,when next you wanna do that kind of rubbish,remember whose thread it is. Now peacefully leave before I finish you here
Vinshu:

Nobody likes condoms!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by RoyalBlak007: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
A fake boyfriend will always take...

...you to a mini mart and not a shopping mall grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by vizkiz: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
she is right about some points though..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Very fake thing! Those boyfriendless babes trying to seek recognition here! I can take it from guys not snitches like her.
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't know how you passed Summary in English language in your Secondary school..!!

But if you really wana show your English language talents, why don't you wait till you write your post-Ume??
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Narcissist: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who hurt you
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jadekitana(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hahaha grin
Smellymouth:
Jade, Bet why? shocked grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Very fake thing! Those boyfriendless babes trying to seek recognition here! I can take it from guys not snitches like her.

I don't like that Vinshu guy sorry girl(I.e if she is one) in the first place!!

That doesn't make me support your theory ooo!!

1) Fake boyfriends always support girls no matter what!!

2) They can snitch their fellow guy because of a girl

3) They no dey eva get money!!

4) Their promises that like GEJ transformation agenda!! We dey hear, but we can't see it!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is there anything thing like "fake boyfriend"
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ritababe(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
there is no real boyfriend, if you want a real boyfriend go and marry.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by SweetieConstie(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chisos! embarassed
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
11, A fake boyfriend wants sex on a first date

12. A fake boyfriend does not care about you becoming a better you.

13. A fake boyfriend wants you to act like every other girl.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Vinshu(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now how do you feel?

How do you feel now that you have spilled your frustration out? Hope you feel better.

Now back to the thread,

You stated 10 qualities of a fake boyfriend. And I said that 1 - 5 is one point as it's same thing you are saying. No money!

So you stated only 6 reasons. Now 2 other reasons aren't valid. He fights in public and doesn't have a future plan.

If you were so educated and mature as you claim you would have understood that. I never said your 1 - 5 is not valid. It's 1 point. So you stated 6 not 10.

P.s my theory on a house and a car still stands.

Where are my Voltrons?

Jadekitana:
Madam keep quiet and stop being an asslicker here! You can't do that on my thread. Were you not the same lady who opened a thread some weeks ago stating that a man without a car and house has no business dating? Oh the insults you got formatted your mentality I guess! If you don't have the heart don't come here spewing thrash, I have zero tolerance for fake ladies. Take this your pretentious asslicking self off my thread! I know your types,trying to seek redemption after messing up but it's too late! You already told the house u a materialistic type. I don't pretend or asslick here,when next you wanna do that kind of rubbish,remember whose thread it is. Now peacefully leave before I finish you here

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
[s]Madam keep quiet and stop being an asslicker here! You can't do that on my thread. Were you not the same lady who opened a thread some weeks ago stating that a man without a car and house has no business dating? Oh the insults you got formatted your mentality I guess! If you don't have the heart don't come here spewing thrash, I have zero tolerance for fake ladies. Take this your pretentious asslicking self off my thread! I know your types,trying to seek redemption after messing up but it's too late! You already told the house u a materialistic type. I don't pretend or asslick here,when next you wanna do that kind of rubbish,remember whose thread it is. Now peacefully leave before I finish you here[/s]

That's Bullsh!t.

She didnt counter your thread. If only you had sense you will understand that your point 1 - 5 is the same thing. Did they not teach you Synonyms in school? Which school did you attend? Point 1 - 5 are synonymous to each other thats what she is saying so your useless points are not 10.

mtcheew. Na ur type go dey form online for road na nothing,

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Rotflmao
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Nobody likes condoms!
I wanna kiss u 4 dis coment, I av lost hope 4 u b4 bt I mite like u

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Nobody likes condoms!
Correct babe, i feel like hugging u.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
When NL raises confusion on the camp of some peepz.

Just laffing in 5D. Vins.hu, Jadekita.na & Cool.six

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public / Romancelanders hate this guy so muxh / This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.