Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (61353 Views)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Ferdinandu(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Body language, especially when flirting, is something that many of us have a problem reading. There are body language flirting signs guys unconsciously give that you should look out for. Have you ever been flirting with a man and think that he’s into you, only to figure out he is actually not? Well, I have got some of the best ways to read male body language when flirting, which will help you to know whether that nice guy is really into you or not. Now, take a look at the list of the top 10 male body language movements you should watch out for!
Male Body Language Flirting Signs to Watch Out For
1. Eye Contact

Eye Contact

One of the fastest ways to tell if a guy is interested in you is to pay attention to how long he holds an eye contact. If a guy holds an eye contact for a bit longer than the average person, then it is certainly a sign he likes you and really likes what he is looking at! After all, you make an eye contact when you are flirting, don’t you? It is exactly the same for men! That’s why the next time you see a man trying to catch your gaze, make sure you flirt right back! But, don’t forget about shy guys. A shy guy may hold a short eye contact, not because he thinks you are not beautiful, but because he thinks that you are so wonderful that he starts feeling awkward just looking at you

2. Smiling

A nice smile is always a great sign and it’s another male body language movement to watch out for! If the guy is smiling at you, there is a great chance that he considers you to be beautiful and perhaps he wants to approach you. If you are interested in this guy, then show him your courage and confidence and try to approach him first. There is nothing wrong in approaching a cute guy first, why not? Forget about all those stereotypes. Smile at him, he will certainly love your amazing smile!

3. Fleeting glimpses

Have you ever caught a man looking at you or even stealing glances whenever both of you were in the same room? If so, you know that this is one of the most obvious male body language signs to watch out for! Unfortunately, most girls ignore teasing glimpses and think that this means nothing, but sometimes it means everything. Who knows, maybe that guy is your future husband. After all, love is all about the little things. Often we don’t notice those things we should actually notice.

4. Closeness

If you always find the guy all up in your business and if he is trying to be close to you, this is a sure sign he is interested in you. If the guy is not flirting, he will not want to be super close to you, don’t you think? So, girls, keep in mind this sign and if you are also interested in him, feel free to flirt right back.

5 . Head Tilts

Have you ever thought that the way a guy tilts his head can actually signify that he is interested in you? I’m pretty sure that you didn’t know about that. If the guy tilts his head toward you, it’s a good sign that means he is listening attentively to you. Moreover, it means that he is attuned to what you’re talking about and he is trying to capture each word! That’s really a great feeling when the guy is listening to you, so make sure you appreciate it, even if you don’t like him

6. Coy hiding of eyes

Although eye contact is important and it’s a sigh the guy might like you, hiding the eyes is also a coy trick that lots of guys play when they’re flirting, especially shy guys. If the guy avoids eye contact, but you often catch him looking at you, this is one of the clear signs of flirtatious male body language that you should watch out for!

7. Dilated pupils

It’s a proven fact that the eyes can give us away when we actually do not want them to. There is a reason why most cuddly toys have the large round eyes and the reason is that when you are attracted to something or someone your pupils dilate, becoming larger, and when you don’t like something, your pupils contract. So if you notice that his eyes keep dilating, that’s certainly a sign that he adores you and likes everything that you say!

8. Mirroring technique

Have you ever mirrored every action that your crush did? Sometimes we mirror guy’s actions without actually realizing it. This can range from mirroring manner of speech and voice tones to mirroring blink rates. For example, he is laughing and you are also laughing. The point is that it is natural for people to mirror something they like. So if you notice that from your crush, it’s may be because he adores you! Nowadays most singles dating sites advise men to mirror woman’s body language, so your crush may do this a lot!

9. Fidgeting

When I like the guy or when I’m a bit nervous, I fidget. I’m sure I’m not alone and many girls do that too. In fact, there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just a sure sign that you really like what you see. Yes, you might be nervous, but it is not a bad nervous. It is all about expectation. You simply don’t know whether he likes you or not, so you expect him to tell it to you. So ladies, next time you see the guy fidgeting, it may be because he likes you and is just nervous to talk to you!

10. Playing footsie

If the guy is constantly playing footsie with you, that’s a huge sign that he likes you! A guy doesn’t just brush his foot against a girl just because he wants to.

Guys can tell you all you need to know with his body language. Now you have all 10 male body language flirting signs that you’ll need to watch out for! Well girls, what body language do you use when you are flirting?
6. Coy hiding of eyes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by UjSizzle(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Awesome! cheesy

I like the eyes a lot smiley

Jay bee abeg FP this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by 190theclown: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2013
angry

16 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Danhumprey: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Interesting. undecided
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by nekaa(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
after all these nko? whats next?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Ruq: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2013
I just flirt.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Brb
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Andyblaze: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by EzePromoe: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2013
YIMU

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by lifestyle1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
What if he has 2 Oclock eyes? (cross eyed)

13 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Archmage(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Awesome! cheesy

I like the eyes a lot smiley

Jay bee abeg FP this thread tongue
no wonder ...
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by christejames(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
OP, u get time ooo ....anyway, well done.

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Me luv d eye contact a lot. Its a very good way 2 catch a girls attention

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by mosho2good: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can some1 pls tell me wat is dis...

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by babadey(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
By that your list, everyman is a flirt then.

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by LMAyedun(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
wizzyrich: Me luv d eye contact a lot. Its a very good way 2 catch a girls attention
Not all girls oh!
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by martin92(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Another body language is

13 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Bantino(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
!

9 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Willgates(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by GodpassU: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Which one be dilated pipil for the matter.....? Free ma pupil abeg o...ma flirt no reach there.

2 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Penciled
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by mesh33(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
9ce post, bt notyn luks new. Tynk outside d box

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by LMAyedun(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
martin92: Another body language is when his dick gets hard anytime dat he is around you
**faints**

4 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by 24in7: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
source or its not true undecided undecided undecided
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
9. Fidgeting

When I like the guy or when I’m a bit nervous, I fidget. I’m sure I’m not alone and many girls do that too
I thought you were a lady....but you are a guy...so can you explain the quoted portion before I call 911

8 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
The fact that u were born out of millions of struggling semen is a proof dat u are here on earth 4a special purpose therefore

*No weapon fashioned against u dis Xmas season shall prosper in Jesus name:

*Anybody plottin ur dwnfall dis Xmas season shal b consumed by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

*Any invisble hole dug 4u dis Xmas season shall occupy ur enemies&not u in Jesus name

Click LIKE if u claim it

47 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by couthy: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
mosho2good: Can some1 pls tell me wat is dis...

............with any of the techniques,grab ur copy(gals) NOW!!!!!
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by RealSleek(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
The best body language nigerian girls truly understands is "show me the money"....who is fooling, if u like make eye contact from nw till 2mao.....no money no love...in short all girls are non professional pros

3 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by sassyangel1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
mosho2good: Can some1 pls tell me wat is dis...

End time tinz... If I don't brush ma teeth in the morning,it must be on fp. R these mods high on baby oku or kpakurumo gin?

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by couthy: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
SupermodelVicky: The fact that u were born out of millions of struggling semen is a proof dat u are here on earth 4a special purpose therefore

*No weapon fashioned against u dis Xmas season shall prosper in Jesus name:

*Anybody plottin ur dwnfall dis Xmas season shal b consumed by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

*Any invisble hole dug 4u dis Xmas season shall occupy ur enemies&not u in Jesus name

Click LIKE if u claim it

..........wetin concern agbero wt overload. Supermodelvicky or wetin be ur name self, u r busy ranting when d choirmaster in OUR church Don give u eye contact,footsie and blushing to you. No come dey form holy for here. #Noholypass.

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by passionate88: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
What!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.