Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja (81900 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Csami(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Siena:

Your unruly manners will be the bane of you. If you can't argue constructively, you resort to verbal abuse. It just goes to show you have the reasoning power of a gnat.

Well let me apologise by saying I'm sorry, i was only trying to sound funny but it only made u angry. Besides, shattap is not an insult. U gave me more insult than what u thought I gave u.

2 Likes

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by vislabraye(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Siena:

Oddly enough, my favourite channel is Discovery Turbo. So nothing to do with animals, more to do with the Automobile.

I don't need a TV channel, or a Caucasean to educate me with regards to snakes. I have friends who keep Pythons as pets. And I have also encountered Pythons in the wild, none have tried to eat me, nether have I made any attempt to kill them.

Looks like you're the one speaking through your crack.

It depends on the specie of python. African Rock python is the deadliest so far. Some animal enthusiasts in Florida bought them as pet. When they grew too big they started killing.

In our own case, na pepper soup be that.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baba419: Am dissapointed, some of you are here shouting see meat when a beautiful wildlife specimen is being killed for nothing. Thats like an african rock python and by the size it is as old as its killers, illiteracy will kill us before we know.
some of the guys there didn't eat chicken today due to lack of money. You are here talking about "beautiful wildlife specimen" because you don eat chicken full belle. angry
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Originalsly: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
ikeno: Why are some of us so ignorant? These are non-poisonous snakes that attack rodents and small animals. Its high time we start watching some of these animal channels and see how innocent most of these animals are.

Its a sacrilege to kill a python in my villa. lets stop killing innocent animals all because of some old beliefs.
Do uou ever watch the "animal channels"? Why suggest the python is non poisonous therefore harmless to humans? ...why suggest they feed only on rodents and pdetty small animals? The python is a constrictor and one that size can strangle and make a good meal of a cow....or a drunken or helpless human being in its path. Who knows how many in the area went missing...devoured by this python?... who is really ignorant? @ topic....It seems to be an unusually large snake. Lying here on my safe warm bed farrrrr away from the scene....I would say the snake should have been left alone...or captured, measured and taken and released far away from any residential area....or...donated to a zoo or reserve. As human we should live and let live...maybe it's mating season and the monster had left its area in search of a mate. Most likely there is another monster in the area. If found I hope it doesn't suffer the same fate.My take...from my bed....if I were in that area....hmmm....ehmmm....let's just say I have a forked tongue.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baba419: Am dissapointed, some of you are here shouting see meat when a beautiful wildlife specimen is being killed for nothing. Thats like an african rock python and by the size it is as old as its killers, illiteracy will kill us before we know.
Tell me you are kidding.
When the politicians divide themselves into two opposing robbing and looting gangs(PDP and APC), what do you expect? Hmmm! what an ironical sermon.
For your info, when the revolution starts, we wont be hunting and killing PYTHONs. Our prey will surely include but not limited to GEJ, LAI MOHAMED, TUKUR, ABATI, OBJ, TINUBU, IBB, BUHARI, NGIGE, ATIKU, PETER OBI, FFK, STELLA ODUA and every other past and present looter anywhere we can find them.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Ruq: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
cry
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by a2personal2013: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Some of our brothers go dey talk like say naija na Ame . Make una stop dis yeye forming wen una dey do joor. Wetin u want make d hunters do ? Make dem go call police say dem see snake, then write application to catc

Its our culture and tradition to kill snake. Abeg make I run reach there whether d meat remain make I use am flex dis xmas
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
abeg shut the fok up and stop forming for us here,wild life ko,wilder life ni
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Genea(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Pythons dont kill humans.

see illiteracy . .
really? What does it do?laugh and smile at u i guess.python strangling sum1 is nt killing,i bet its just playing games wit d person.i laugh in spanish,speaking in gibberesh and shaking my head 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that people actually eat this disgusting and ugly thing. lipsrsealed

I hate snakes!! lipsrsealed
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by apacheguy: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Siena:

Contrary to what many have been conditioned to believe, snakes seldom eat humans. A threatened snake will usually try to escape its human tormentor, if it can't get away, then it'll fight back.
Do u hv a fact?...all we'v read severally is dat python attacks and eat wateva it can decapacitate, by the way u said seldomly, but there's possibility, lets kill them and save humans(potential victim/prey)

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Why kill it??. This snake would have been sold for over $1000 alive in the black market. Americans would have grabbed the offer. We are yet to evolve from the phase of "eat anything you see", it's sad. The most basic biology tells us that constrictors hardly kill humans, yet peeps are shouting "kill it or it swallows your whole family"... Keep eating them till they go extinct, BLACK-brained mofos....
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
a2personal2013: Some of our brothers go dey talk like say naija na Ame . Make una stop dis yeye forming wen una dey do joor. Wetin u want make d hunters do ? Make dem go call police say dem see snake, then write application to catc

Its our culture and tradition to kill snake. Abeg make I run reach there whether d meat remain make I use am flex dis xmas
Dude, try kill the smaller python sub-species in my villa,,na that time you go know say killing snake no be culture..... Of course the venomous ones are killed, but why the relatively harmless, non-venomous ones??
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by kwajahafiz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
what a backwards thinking people..That python could have easily been a zoo show piece, or relocated deeper in the jungle..that thing is probably over thirty yrs old...
But, then I forgot, urban the same people that matchette ur own kind.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ikeno(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Originalsly: Do uou ever watch the "animal channels"? Why suggest the python is non poisonous therefore harmless to humans? ...why suggest they feed only on rodents and pdetty small animals? The python is a constrictor and one that size can strangle and make a good meal of a cow....or a drunken or helpless human being in its path. Who knows how many in the area went missing...devoured by this python?... who is really ignorant? @ topic....It seems to be an unusually large snake. Lying here on my safe warm bed farrrrr away from the scene....I would say the snake should have been left alone...or captured, measured and taken and released far away from any residential area....or...donated to a zoo or reserve. As human we should live and let live...maybe it's mating season and the monster had left its area in search of a mate. Most likely there is another monster in the area. If found I hope it doesn't suffer the same fate.My take...from my bed....if I were in that area....hmmm....ehmmm....let's just say I have a forked tongue.
Have you ever seen or heard where a python swallowed a full grown man. Mind you these animals hardly attack except when they are been invaded.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2013

You don enter am......y dis con dey happen to u on xmas day. Everybody dey put insult for ur injury
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
FrancisTony: Genesis 3 : 15 - and i will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

God was referring to python(snake).
Rev12 : 17, 1john 3:8
Sharrap....

2 Likes

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
ceejayluv:
Sharrap....
Dahell Who the heck are you?? angry . Mstcheeww
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by meccuno: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Genea: if it had killed one of ur family,u wont b blabbing nonsence.u nid a brain
lol....... cheesy grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ogbonge9grian: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
I beg let today b for celebration alone.....no scary news......as for mi.....ode yaaaaaaa omo oduduwa
Adesewa o pretty gan ni o. O dun folori. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Badosqi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Too much movies makes people tink this snakes are very dangerous to human beings(python and anacondas movies)... this non-venomous snakes hardly attack human beings. search for people killed by dis constrictors and you may find none(not talkin abt the photoshopped pictures).. A guy even said d snake will swallow a cow(aaarghh) it can't even swallow a human being whole because the snake will have big problem when it gets to the human shoulder(from a documentary based on constrictors eating human on NatGeoWild).

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by franksunny(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy, this is 9ja. I would have supported or join for your like but the structure for what you are saying is not on ground. U sure say you be 9ja guy or them born you for oyibo land?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ikeno(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
FrancisTony: Genesis 3 : 15 - and i will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

God was referring to python(snake).
Rev12 : 17, 1john 3:8
Backward thinker!

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
ikeno:
Backward thinker!
forward thinker! Where's your country in??

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by pizzaboi55(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
easyz: Naija with our bad orientation.

This cannot happen in United State of Ibadan, those guys would have been arrested by now.

arrested for what nah ?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ndidibabe(f): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Another wannabe.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by revolt(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
but y does blackman destroy everything that comes his way. the very reason we remain retrogressive in retrospect.

were natural destroyer
why go hunting down such a large python. isn't that a sight to behold? na was o

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ChikezieU(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
not if the pyton kills you first
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by ikeno(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
FrancisTony: forward thinker! Where's your country in??
Making reference to the bible to justify your wicked actions.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by sage2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
cooljude: seriously. Most Nigerians really don't care about wild life conservation. Do you know what it means to have such wonderful exotic creature. Many a times we see opportunities to succeed and we destroy as a result of ignorance. Do you know how many people would have loved to see this creature if it were to be caught alive and preserved. Seriously, i know that most people here on nairaland would go contrary to my thinking and that is why we have few people controls the wealth of everybody because they don't think the way the majority reason. I am not a lover of snakes but i believe this snake would have served our ecology better when alive than dead and to correct some sterotype there snakes do everything possible to aviod humans and i hope nobody bought that snake because it would spell doom for the remaining population.

What exactly have those citizens done to warrant this long unsolicited sermon from you. That folks have the beast for meat is what is paining you or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) / Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.