Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja (81903 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Jakumo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boyo oosa: I wonder why you allow your daft reasonig to cloud your simple judgment... Don't you understand that the invasive species are your own indigenous friends you claimed? Okay, do you have the proper provisions to accomodate or tame these deadly creatures as concluded by hard working researchers? You just limit your knowlege to your babalawo idea. If your self acclaimed friends kill all the grass cutters and cos in the bush, may be you will be the next prey with all your computer science equipments in ur lab, instead of you to be grateful to the internet that allowed you little information you have about life... Wild life sorry!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Bozo. I attempted to read through your paragraph twice, but failed to grasp any real meaning to which I could respond. Anyway, communication is a good thing, even when it is entirely unintelligible.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boyo oosa: I wonder why you allow your daft reasonig to cloud your simple judgment... Don't you understand that the invasive species are your own indigenous friends you claimed? Okay, do you have the proper provisions to accomodate or tame these deadly creatures as concluded by hard working researchers? You just limit your knowlege to your babalawo idea. If your self acclaimed friends kill all the grass cutters and cos in the bush, may be you will be the next prey with all your computer science equipments in ur lab, instead of you to be grateful to the internet that allowed you little information you have about life... Wild life sorry!

who the f*ck tames wildlife?

They are supposed to be wild! Not stuck to a leash in your manshion.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

who the f*ck tames wildlife?

They are supposed to be wild! Not stuck to a leash in your manshion.
I can feel you yawning, go sleep, weakling no point! Am bc with some bottles here, don't join me!

[urlhttp://i.word.com/idictionary/tame[/url]

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by julietnjk(f): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baba419: Am dissapointed, some of you are here shouting see meat when a beautiful wildlife specimen is being killed for nothing. Thats like an african rock python and by the size it is as old as its killers, illiteracy will kill us before we know.
what if u were attacked by dis ur so called 'wildlife specimen' alone in d bush wld u have called d killers that rescued u illitrate?? Naija! We can form ehhh..
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
julietnjk: what if u were attacked by dis ur so called 'wildlife specimen' alone in d bush wld u have called d killers that rescued u illitrate?? Naija! We can form ehhh..
tell them grin

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
julietnjk: what if u were attacked by dis ur so called 'wildlife specimen' alone in d bush wld u have called d killers that rescued u illitrate?? Naija! We can form ehhh..

1)It will never attack you.

2)What business do you have in the bush?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Rajman(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Keneking: This could be sent to Jonathan's zoo at Aso Rock, at least, it would be justifiable to spend such money on Zoo.

Nyz observation
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boyo oosa: I can feel you yawning, go sleep, weakling no point! Am bc with some bottles here, don't join me!TAME
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1)It will never attack you.

2)What business do you have in the bush?
why are you so inconsistent chairman? you and your friend 419, started with wildlife, have you forgotten that wildlife animals are found in the bush/forest, so why the sudden challenge of somebody being in the bush? the python they killed, did they tell you that they find it in the bush? anyway you did not even ask..... pagan like you will not discover the right from the left, it seems you are submitting speedily with your statement 'What business do you have in the bush?'. you now know that it is scary/risky habouring your friends..... mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jakumo:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Bozo. I attempted to read through your paragraph twice, but failed to grasp any real meaning to which I could respond. Anyway, communication is a good thing, even when it is entirely unintelligible.
you! go just copy one word from source with different motive and post it(unintelligible), did you even trace the origin of this thread at all, information and updates are provided for you to learn, you did not appreciate your BIS or free browsing (cheat) you are using, you are still abusing the privilege.... am trying to tell you that we are not familiar with snake rearing and the white people that you are proclaiming to be doing so are alerting the risk in it..... you are there typing trivialities. JAKUMO.... unreasonably stubborn!

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by blackprowler: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Jakumo: Don't blame the gentleman whose command of the English language is so limited that the term "invasive species" means nothing, but rather assign blame to the school he attended, where computer science was taught with carved wooden keyboards standing in as "lab equipment."

Truth be told, Nigerians are raised to KILL both animals and human beings without a second thought, provided that the slaughter is carried out in a mob setting where a bunch of hysterical savages are screaming their lungs out for blood.

I predict that in 20 years, Nigeria will resemble Haiti, where ALL forests have been destroyed, and all wild animals killed for food, after which the screaming hordes will turn on each other for food.

Thank you o jare my brother. The fact that we don't know how savage and barbaric our society really still is gets to me very strongly. It is only when you know where you are that you can hope to improve your lot in life. Clearly black man in Africa don't know where he is. We think we're in the 21st century like oyinbo. I laugh!

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Boyo oosa:
why are you so inconsistent chairman? you and your friend 419, started with wildlife, have you forgotten that wildlife animals are found in the bush/forest, so why the sudden challenge of somebody being in the bush? the python they killed, did they tell you that they find it in the bush? anyway you did not even ask..... pagan like you will not discover the right from the left, it seems you are submitting speedily with your statement 'What business do you have in the bush?'. you now know that it is scary/risky habouring your friends..... mtcheeeew!

hey f00L I asked what business does julietnjk have in the bush? Not for you to give me some retarded explanation.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Demainman1: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
http://news.sky.com/story/1187404/python-kills-security-guard-at-bali-hotel

A security guard has been killed by a python outside a luxury hotel on the resort island of Bali.

Agung Bawa, assistant security manager at the Bali Hyatt hotel in the Sanur area of the Indonesian island said the man was attacked by a 15ft snake as it crossed a road near the hotel.

Witnesses were unable to help the man and police also failed to save him. The python escaped into nearby bushes.

The snake struck near a luxury hotel in the Sanur area
Mr Bawa said the victim, 59-year-old Ambar Arianto Mulyo, had managed to grab hold of the snake's head and tail.

But the python then wrapped itself around his body and strangled him to death.

Mr Mulyo was a security guard at a nearby restaurant. The Bali Hyatt hotel is currently closed for renovations until 2015.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Demain_man: http://news.sky.com/story/1187404/python-kills-security-guard-at-bali-hotel

A security guard has been killed by a python outside a luxury hotel on the resort island of Bali.

Agung Bawa, assistant security manager at the Bali Hyatt hotel in the Sanur area of the Indonesian island said the man was attacked by a 15ft snake as it crossed a road near the hotel.

Witnesses were unable to help the man and police also failed to save him. The python escaped into nearby bushes.

Mr Bawa said the victim, 59-year-old Ambar Arianto Mulyo, had managed to grab hold of the snake's head and tail.

But the python then wrapped itself around his body and strangled him to death.

Mr Mulyo was a security guard at a nearby restaurant. The Bali Hyatt hotel is currently closed for renovations until 2015.

Heres the story (before you twisted it) :

Agung Bawa, assistant security manager at the Bali Hyatt hotel in the Sanur area of the Indonesian island said the man had spotted the snake crossing a road

The victim, 59-year-old Ambar Arianto Mulyo, succeeded in catching it and managed to grab hold of the snake's head and tail.

But the python then wrapped itself around his neck, strangling him, before escaping into nearby bushes.

So heres what happened in points:

- A snake was minding its own business and crossing the road.

-This security dude tries to act like a boss. Instead of minding his own business, he sets about to trouble the snake and catches it.

-This obviously infuriates the snake who strangles him in self-defence. After all, the man could harm it. or in some cases, eat it.

So whos fault is it? Obviously the humans.

And again, this is not a harmless African Rock Python. This is some South-East Asian variety.

Lastly, these are very rare cases.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Demain_man haven't you been ignoring f00ls since 1900?

Isn't he the same pagan9ja that said;
1) snake can't bite
2) ain't poisonous
3) is friendly

Let me just ignore who twisted the story!!

Abeg leave him alone to continue yarning trash.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrancisTony: @Demain_man haven't you been ignoring f00ls since 1900?

Isn't he the same pagan9ja that said;
1) snake can't bite
2) ain't poisonous
3) is friendly

Abeg leave him alone to yarn trash

I was talking about Pythons olodo!

Pythons aint poisonous.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I was talking about Pythons olodo!

Pythons aint poisonous.
call a spade a spade and hug a black mamber on your way home!

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by OilSubsidy: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Heres the story (before you twisted it) :

Agung Bawa, assistant security manager at the Bali Hyatt hotel in the Sanur area of the Indonesian island said the man had spotted the snake crossing a road

The victim, 59-year-old Ambar Arianto Mulyo, succeeded in catching it and managed to grab hold of the snake's head and tail.

But the python then wrapped itself around his neck, strangling him, before escaping into nearby bushes.

So heres what happened in points:

- A snake was minding its own business and crossing the road.

-This security dude tries to act like a boss. Instead of minding his own business, he sets about to trouble the snake and catches it.

-This obviously infuriates the snake who strangles him in self-defence. After all, the man could harm it. or in some cases, eat it.

So whos fault is it? Obviously the humans.

And again, this is not a harmless African Rock Python. This is some South-East Asian variety.

Lastly, these are very rare cases.

What do you mean before he twisted it? Did you open the webpage URL he gave at all?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Boyo oosa: call a spade a spade and hug a black mamber on your way home!

senseless fellow. wats a mamber ?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
OilSubsidy:

What do you mean before he twisted it? Did you open the webpage URL he gave at all?

yes I did. The guy made it look like as if the snake attacked the guard without reason.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

senseless fellow. wats a mamber ?
I know you will recognise the difference btw er and a but will not be inteligent enough to debate a topic like this wif analytical mind. Bury your hand in oven!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Boyo oosa: I know you will recognise the difference btw er and a but will not be inteligent enough to debate a topic like this wif analytical mind. Bury your hand in oven!

buzz off dude. go learn English first!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
:
PAGAN 9JA:

buzz off dude. go learn English first!
don't be frustrated, 'buzz off dude. Go and improve on english language' would have scored you a better point. Dead!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pagan9ja eyaff suffer finish fah grin grin . Eeyah. Pele 'cos e go better!!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrancisTony: Pagan9ja eyaff suffer finish fah grin grin . Eeyah. Pele 'cos e go better!!
no pity d otay na, he wants to be popular but he is going to be a clown celeb by the time am tru wit him. After all he is already deviating from the issue but he has not conceded that his friend will constrict him if he steps on its tail unknowingly on his way to fetch his bathing water from river as usual.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Boyo oosa: :don't be frustrated, 'buzz off dude. Go and improve on english language' would have scored you a better point. Dead!

You are frustrated yourself! LoL

I see you are commenting silly stuff. I suppose it is because you were slaughtered in reasonable argument.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Boyo oosa: no pity d otay na, he wants to be popular but he is going to be a clown celeb by the time am tru wit him. After all he is already deviating from the issue but he has not conceded that his friend will constrict him if he steps on its tail unknowingly on his way to fetch his bathing water from river as usual.

LMAO! what is this one talking about?
Im already popular. lol grin

Are these men fetching bath water from the river? What nonsense.

maybe you do that in your village home where you live.

We use taps here. grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAO! what is this one talking about?
Im already popular. lol grin

Are these men fetching bath water from the river? What nonsense.

maybe I do that in my village home where i live.

We use dirty water here. grin
grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: I am a dirty gay man. I like to sleep with men and animals because women dont like me.

wow reallly? shocked
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wow reallly? shocked

Lmfao. Slept with ur dad, bro, ur goat, snake etc cool Ode!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) / Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.