Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja (81579 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Oh my God! See insults at its peak. Enjoying the rift sha!! Lol @pagan9ja keep(rear) python how they are keeping(rearing) dog and u'ld know which is better. Lmao. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Oh my God! See insults at its peak. Enjoying the rift sha!! Lol @pagan9ja keep(rear) python how they are keeping(rearing) dog and u'ld know which is better. Lmao. Ignorance is a disease.

Dude I got friends who keep pythons. Nothing better or worse.

It is easier to keep a python though. in terms of feeding it or cleaning its shyt.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Dude I got friends who keep pythons. Nothing better or worse.

It is easier to keep a python though. in terms of feeding it or cleaning its shyt.
keeping it to be moving all over your house. I laugh
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by revolt(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2013
pee777:

You're indeed right, but you will be shocked to also realised that our animals have been corrupted so they no longer behave the way you expect, just like our politicians. Let me shock you, goats are known to be herbivorous, but i have seen goats in Akure to be precise eating dead chicken flesh, drank kerosene on display for sale, so what will you say about that? In essence, dont under estimate our wild life.
all this talk is Jes to justify the killing of our wildlife......blackman. smh

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: keeping it to be moving all over your house. I laugh

kip lafing. f00L.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

kip lafing. f00L.
Oponu, anuohia, omo ode oshi jati jati. grin grin grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by macof(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

kip lafing. f00L.

It seems this guy is trolling you embarassed
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Didirin have commented! undecided
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Oponu, anuohia, omo ode oshi jati jati. grin grin grin

your father. Oloriburuku. Olosi.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
macof:

It seems this guy is trolling you embarassed

Im trolling him too.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
@pagan hapi nu year?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

I dont take advice from christians and morons.

Leave my mouse? wth you talkin about?

Anyways you were talking about dogs and how loyal they are , right :

check what out made fp today:

https://www.nairaland.com/1573725/family-dog-kills-owner-injures

Infact, more people die every year due to dogbite, than due to death by a python in 20 years!

So does that mean we shoot down every dog in sight.

You be real MUMU!

love this cos it's creative and debate worthy. Dogs rearing or being pets is a long timed act that has been established in our society and we have adapted it. Am not very sure maybe its also an imported culture but it still goes back to where the discuss erupted from.... Animals are animals, they can never be reasonable or resiliently tolerant like humans, that is why some humans that behave irrationally are being nicked animals. But mind you if a man robs, he will be jailed and if he kills, he will be killed, that is law for you. Since there is no law guiding invading animals in Nigeria, do you suggest that if a person feels threatened by an unusual animal and has an opportunity to crush it, he shouldn't do that moreso you have not been able to cover much in your crusade or campaign for them through public orientation or sensitization? Anyway, your plea can not be justified not until you can put all these in place... Killing uninvited animals as a prevention is better than mourning humans as a cure for now. Reason now! Meanwhile I referenced to dogs' helpful hand to humans but I did not read anywhere you reflected any importance attached to theses creatures outside uselessness.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boyo oosa: love this cos it's creative and debate worthy. Dogs rearing or being pets is a long timed act that has been established in our society and we have adapted it. Am not very sure maybe its also an imported culture but it still goes back to where the discuss erupted from.... Animals are animals, they can never be reasonable or resiliently tolerant like humans, that is why some humans that behave irrationally are being nicked animals. But mind you if a man robs, he will be jailed and if he kills, he will be killed, that is law for you. Since there is no law guiding invading animals in Nigeria, do you suggest that if a person feels threatened by an unusual animal and has an opportunity to crush it, he shouldn't do that moreso you have not been able to cover much in your crusade or campaign for them through public orientation or sensitization? Anyway, your plea can not be justified not until you can put all these in place... Killing uninvited animals as a prevention is better than mourning humans as a cure for now. Reason now! Meanwhile I referenced to dogs' helpful hand to humans but I did not read anywhere you reflected any importance attached to theses creatures outside uselessness.

1) Animals do not necessairly have to be for human use. Animals were not created to serve humans. whoever thought you that is an animal.

2)Snakes are useful to the environment in that they play a big role in the ecosystem by keeping rats, etc., at bay, prevent the damage of crops, etc.

All snakes eat rodents for the most part. Rodents carry a variety of diseases and destroy millions of dollars worth of crops a year. One snake could eat 2-4 mice or rats a month. Presumably if at least 1 mouse eaten is female, then that takes another few hundred baby mice out of the population.

heres an example:

Australia worked to irradicate many of their venomous snakes and they ended up with a rodent overpopulation that was completely out of control.

If I feel threatened by you, do I have the right to crush you?

Education is key here.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

1) Animals do not necessairly have to be for human use. Animals were not created to serve humans. whoever thought you that is an animal.

2)Snakes are useful to the environment in that they play a big role in the ecosystem by keeping rats, etc., at bay, prevent the damage of crops, etc.

All snakes eat rodents for the most part. Rodents carry a variety of diseases and destroy millions of dollars worth of crops a year. One snake could eat 2-4 mice or rats a month. Presumably if at least 1 mouse eaten is female, then that takes another few hundred baby mice out of the population.

heres an example:

Australia worked to irradicate many of their venomous snakes and they ended up with a rodent overpopulation that was completely out of control.

If I feel threatened by you, do I have the right to crush you?

Education is key here.
that is education for you. so where do we report such animals?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Boyo oosa: that is education for you. so where do we report such animals?

you don't report them.

If you have the guts, you pick them us yourself and relocate it.

If you cant do that, then mind about your own business.

Unfortunately, no matter how great Nigeria is in Africa; compared to other, especially South African countries, Kenya, etc., Nigeria has very poor Wildlife Conservation laws, infrastructure, etc.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

you don't report them.

If you have the guts, you pick them us yourself and relocate it.

If you cant do that, then mind about your own business.

Unfortunately, no matter how great Nigeria is in Africa; compared to other, especially South African countries, Kenya, etc., Nigeria has very poor Wildlife Conservation laws, infrastructure, etc.
so how do we identify the snipers from the pets or the ones we will walk away on sight?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Boyo oosa: so how do we identify the snipers from the pets or the ones we will walk away on sight?

Pythons look different from venomous ones. use google image, you will get an idea.
Anyways the most common one in Nigeria is the African Rock Python.

However the best option is to walk away on sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by majalisa(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2014
una still dey e-fyt still last year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) / Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.