Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja (81902 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: Yes I did. I am a former mental patient. dont mind me.

ok. undecided
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok. undecided
ok. Like u said, let's reason but read dis firsthttp://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2013/08/06/python-kills-two-boys/2623325/. I want to assume that the. Python did not kill d boys intentionally probably it unconsciously fell from the ceiling and its body mass suffocated the two guys. The fact is that d guys are not to be seen by their parents again. Let's now analyse human error, your wife might forget to off candle in the night and the house might catch fire and still kill your kids but if your wife is fortunate enough to get to know earlier she would have screamed for help, but your friend did not do that; ok, its an animal and lacks reasoning sense. You would notice that the python has been living in same environmet for d past 10 yrs and no harm, def it must have undergone some training like A dog would have enjoyed too. Let's now assume it was a dog, for the fact dat it landed from dat height it would have barked loudly and even a dog would have shouted and barked to notify its boss or available peeps seeing a strange scenario of such. I didn't want to bore you with a long write up not until I discovered that you are such a slow learner esp. when u started editing peeps posting! Now, I gave you this to reason like human being that is sensible and if not I will not respond to you again and you will not be read by peep again on dis topic..because na me de giv u level on dis topic. Be wise! C'mon, come up with good points and stop blabbering!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Boyo oosa: ok. Like u said, let's reason but read dis firsthttp://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2013/08/06/python-kills-two-boys/2623325/. I want to assume that the. Python did not kill d boys intentionally probably it unconsciously fell from the ceiling and its body mass suffocated the two guys. The fact is that d guys are not to be seen by their parents again. Let's now analyse human error, your wife might forget to off candle in the night and the house might catch fire and still kill your kids but if your wife is fortunate enough to get to know earlier she would have screamed for help, but your friend did not do that; ok, its an animal and lacks reasoning sense. You would notice that the python has been living in same environmet for d past 10 yrs and no harm, def it must have undergone some training like A dog would have enjoyed too. Let's now assume it was a dog, for the fact dat it landed from dat height it would have barked loudly and even a dog would have shouted and barked to notify its boss or available peeps seeing a strange scenario of such. I didn't want to bore you with a long write up not until I discovered that you are such a slow learner esp. when u started editing peeps posting! Now, I gave you this to reason like human being that is sensible and if not I will not respond to you again and you will not be read by peep again on dis topic..because na me de giv u level on dis topic. Be wise! C'mon, come up with good points and stop blabbering!

12 deaths in the US in 20 years!

u r jokin right? Dude go get a life.

more people have died of fright and other silly reasons in those 20 yrs.

Many of us keep pythons at home. Many more of us here in Nigeria are used to seeing them in our backyards.

so stop digging up isolated cases and accept the reality.

We here in Nigeria encounter these creatures every other day unlike in the US. So how many people here in Nigeria have died of Pythons?

Cmon who are you kidding?

We have bigger problems like boko haram and armed robbers.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

12 deaths in the US in 20 years!

u r jokin right? Dude go get a life.

more people have died of fright and other silly reasons in those 20 yrs.

Many of us keep pythons at home. Many more of us here in Nigeria are used to seeing them in our backyards.

so stop digging up isolated cases and accept the reality.

We here in Nigeria encounter these creatures every other day unlike in the US. So how many people here in Nigeria have died of Pythons?

Cmon who are you kidding?

We have bigger problems like boko haram and armed robbers.
thanx dude for coming up slowly, but it is still sad that you fail to realise that life is so precious to the owner and his loved ones. Either 1 in 2 yrs or 2 in 1 year, know today that the loss by the bereaved is not as important as the circumstance or the sudden(time) attached to it; that is why murder is d greatest case in the world. Either carelessness or intentional deed, a bereaved will be hurt if he remembers that his loss would have still be alive if not a reference X.that makes it worse and that is wot any serious minded govt should place priority on in its responsibility of life security. Mind you Boko issue is assigned to department that is already handling it, SARS are doing gr8 dis days, so why do you want to escape to that channel again? If you are snake farmer, good for you in as much you av license to do that I.e. If our govt is sensitive to monitor that, but never forget that if one of your scary aliens cra fish, we go hang am like hin ancestors. Be warned!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Boyo oosa: If our govt is sensitive to monitor that, but never forget that if one of your scary aliens cra fish, we go hang am like hin ancestors. Be warned!

I dont run a snake farm.

n ama f*ck you like your fvcked up ancestors. be warned.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

I dont run a snake farm.

n ama f*ck you like your fvcked up ancestors. be warned.[Quote]Is dat suppose to be threat or what? Or you need to check my profile am a man. And not a gay cos I don't understand all these your f*ck f*ck. Dats exactly what am saying, look at how aggresive you are for God's sake, definitely if one gestures your python out of the path, I can imagine what one could get inturn. Just a quick one,don't ever try to jokingly make your friend fast O! Cos its gonna be disastrous... A word for a wise!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by madjune(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I think you should also be killed.
YOUR APPARENT AGGRESSION AND IMPULSIVE RETORT CLEARLY SHOWS YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN VINDICTIVE NATURE...I'M NOT ON THAT LEVEL. I CAN'T START WISHING YOU TO BE KILLED BASED ON DIVERGENT OPINIONS.
IF HUMANS ARE A WASTE, AT LEAST THE VERY HOUSE YOU LIVE IN WASN'T BUILT BY A SNAKE.
YOU PUT UP PHOTO SHOPPED PICS OF SNAKES KEEPING KIDS WARM...HOW WARPED YOU ARE.
ANYWAY, EVEN IF THEY ARE REAL, I KNOW WE HAVE SNAKE CHARMERS.

You have no positive contribution to society.

you are a nuisance and a waste of resources.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=madjune][/quote]let him know although I sense he is on his heels already... grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Boyo oosa: Is dat suppose to be threat or what? Or you need to check my profile am a man. And not a gay cos I don't understand all these your f*ck f*ck. Dats exactly what am saying, look at how aggresive you are for God's sake, definitely if one gestures your python out of the path, I can imagine what one could get inturn. Just a quick one,don't ever try to jokingly make your friend fast O! Cos its gonna be disastrous... A word for a wise!

Thats not a thread joooor! Thats a warning in case you happen to display your animalistic behavious in my presence. I dont take advice from gaYs. Tenk.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2013
madjune: YOUR APPARENT AGGRESSION AND IMPULSIVE RETORT CLEARLY SHOWS YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN VINDICTIVE NATURE...I'M NOT ON THAT LEVEL. I CAN'T START WISHING YOU TO BE KILLED BASED ON DIVERGENT OPINIONS.
IF HUMANS ARE A WASTE, AT LEAST THE VERY HOUSE YOU LIVE IN WASN'T BUILT BY A SNAKE.
YOU PUT UP PHOTO SHOPPED PICS OF SNAKES KEEPING KIDS WARM...HOW WARPED YOU ARE.
ANYWAY, EVEN IF THEY ARE REAL, I KNOW WE HAVE SNAKE CHARMERS.

You have no positive contribution to society.

you are a nuisance and a waste of resources

SO YOU ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE WHEN YOU SUGGEST THE KILLING OF INNOCENT CREATURES OF GOD, JUST BECAUSE OF LOOKS AND WHAT YOUR BIBLE SAYS? THAT IS NOT AGGRESSION IS IT? YOU ARE A BLOODY HYPPOCRITE! YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL. YOU ARE BELOW MY LEVEL. IF YOU ARE SUGGESTING MURDER, THEN I TOO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUGGEST MURDER. MY HOUSE WAS NOT BUILT BY AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU. AND THATS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED YOU STINKING LIAR. GO GOOGLE IT. ANYWAYS PYTHONS ARE A COMMON PET IN HOMES. GET OUT OF YOUR BOX F00L.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Gays be Like.....
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats not a thread joooor! Thats a warning in case you happen to display your animalistic behavious in my presence. I dont take advice from gaYs. Tenk.
Now, they are confuse cheesy cheesy
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Straight men be like:

FrancisTony: I wish I could be a man. My sickhead is gaY
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

since its difficult for you to differentiate btw threat and thread and you refuse to take candid advice frm a sensible person, then you wine and dine with ur memoryless animals and face the irremedial consequence. Mind you, you can have much fun going to the thick forest and have honey moon for the next six months.cool yeah?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Boyo oosa: since its difficult for you to differentiate btw threat and thread and you refuse to take candid advice frm a sensible person, then you wine and dine with ur memoryless animals and face the irremedial consequence. Mind you, you can have much fun going to the thick forest and have honey moon for the next six months.cool yeah?

you can go drown yourself in a river.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you can go drown yourself in a river.
I raff for your unrepentant stupidity, I said av a nice time with ur killers, your destiny oops?
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Boyo oosa: I raff for your unrepentant stupidity, I said av a nice time with ur killers, your destiny oops?

you can go chill with the cockroaches.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nawa o. Nobody wants to give up. Dissapointed I am!! undecided
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
na sooo
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
na sooo
bored though, but its degrading allowing you to grow with your dirty cavity! Until I c reason to ignore ur emptiness!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Boyo oosa: bored though, but its degrading allowing you to grow with your dirty cavity! Until I c reason to ignore ur emptiness!

check your own dirty head first. filled with stu.pidity.

No wonder you are still here. gaY fellow.
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

check your own dirty head first. filled with stu.pidity.

No wonder you are still here. gaY fellow.
bobs you win!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Boyo oosa: bobs you win!

ofcourse I win!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ofcourse I win!
ko kun rara! cheesy
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lobatan grin
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Boyo oosa: ko kun rara! cheesy

I dont know what you are saying, but I hope its about my victory ova evil forces (you).
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Brightest142: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
God forbide,y will any one be calling a serpet a delicious meat,gosh i will rather eat dog than to eat snake. cry
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I dont know what you are saying, but I hope its about my victory ova evil forces (you).
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/09/hero-dog-saves-boy-from-abusive-babysitter/ http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/10/foster-dog-saves-4-year-old-boys-life/ I wouldn't relent to make you realise that you are a lazy bone... Yeah, that's what u re, I av a good records of dogs being loyal to their owners, av heard about a dog that received gunshot on the fore head in d process of alerting its owner on a robbery attack, how many times av u benefitted dis frm ur snake? Am aware of those who rear chicken for food and cat for rodent chase. Peacock for house beautification. If for ecenomic reason I don't think your house is zoo. So sir,pls can you give me four good reasons or should I say functions of your cabalistic menace, may be I. Can help you to market it to alike fools out there!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Boyo oosa: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/09/hero-dog-saves-boy-from-abusive-babysitter/ http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/10/foster-dog-saves-4-year-old-boys-life/ I wouldn't relent to make you realise that you are a lazy bone... Yeah, that's what u re, I av a good records of dogs being loyal to their owners, av heard about a dog that received gunshot on the fore head in d process of alerting its owner on a robbery attack, how many times av u benefitted dis frm ur snake? Am aware of those who rear chicken for food and cat for rodent chase. Peacock for house beautification. If for ecenomic reason I don't think your house is zoo. So sir,pls can you give me four good reasons or should I say functions of your cabalistic menace, may be I. Can help you to market it to alike fools out there!

Are animals solely created for human benifit?

What kind of nonsense savage reasoning is this

What use are you to society? You are burden too. You need to be exterminated as well.

1 Like

Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

What use are you to society? You are burden too. You need to be exterminated as well.
so what's the essence of undefined admiration you have for jungabustic serpent, love is blind to the blinds anyway. Listen, as an economist I would advise you to leave your mouse now, go n pack those things you harbour and face the nearest zoological park. Let me tell u d effects. 1. U will help a creature that wants to feel where it relatively belongs to, 2. You will help ur pocket then 3. Tourists will enjoy more fun. slowpoke!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so you blive that animals are created; being a pagan? Ok, I as a believer knows that God created every creature with purpose esp for man. If he creates house fly to aid decomposition process why can you now frustrate your effort(not God) by rendering the brain He created for you useless! I don't mean to offend you bro embarassed but waking you up from ur damaged dream!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Boyo oosa: so what's the essence of undefined admiration you have for jungabustic serpent, love is blind to the blinds anyway. Listen, as an economist I would advise you to leave your mouse now, go n pack those things you harbour and face the nearest zoological park. Let me tell u d effects. 1. U will help a creature that wants to feel where it relatively belongs to, 2. You will help ur pocket then 3. Tourists will enjoy more fun. slowpoke!

I dont take advice from christians and morons.

Leave my mouse? wth you talkin about?

Anyways you were talking about dogs and how loyal they are , right :

check what out made fp today:

https://www.nairaland.com/1573725/family-dog-kills-owner-injures

Infact, more people die every year due to dogbite, than due to death by a python in 20 years!

So does that mean we shoot down every dog in sight.

You be real MUMU!
Re: Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Boyo oosa: so you blive that animals are created; being a pagan? Ok, I as a believer knows that God created every creature with purpose esp for man. If he creates house fly to aid decomposition process why can you now frustrate your effort(not God) by rendering the brain He created for you useless! I don't mean to offend you bro embarassed but waking you up from ur damaged dream!

F00L! What does that mean "being a Pagan" ?

You are a BIG BIG F00L! angry

We Pagans worship Gods ok! We believe in the Creator God. We are the ones who first started the belief in the Creator Force, before you xtians, jews and muslim apes hijacked our beliefs and messed with it

You wake up joooor!

You are deluded and brainwashed. you will never progress like that. You are DOOMED for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) / Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.