Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. (599 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. by usman3688(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
let me start by saying i'm confused here and i need ur sincere and honest position as to what to do. I met dis girl in skul, during my first year precisely and we never talked initially but as time went by we began to make contact with each other and we began developing interest for each other and there was this strong chemistry between us but none of us came out of our shell to say what we were feeling for each other, eventually we began to date in our sophomore and it turned out to be d best relationship i've ever had cos dis lady was so honest, loving, trustworthy she's just down to earth. I'd say she is everyting i ever wanted in a woman, she a beauty to behold she always there for me, i'd say she's one of a kind. The relationship continued untill we graduated and every one had go home, im kaduna based and she is Abuja based and it ended abruptly but were still in love.

the problem now is dat she got married to smone else and she's facing a lot a challenges in her marriage to extent that she's contemplating a divorce and nw i'm tinking of marrying her but the bone of contention here is that she's a christian and i'm a muslim, she idoma i am yoruba, she's older by 2 yrs and my parents are very particular about me not marrying a non muslim and non yoruba, to cut d story short the odds r against me, i still love dis lady so much and i'm very sure she loves me too.

what should i do? no insults pls.
thanks! # enterscarandspeedsoff#
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. by Archmage(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guy, lockup. If she was urs, she wouldn't be in anoda man's house. As for ur parents, dont find dia troble by doin wat they dont approve!Find ur own woman!

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. by usman3688(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Archmage: Guy, lockup. If she was urs, she wouldn't be in anoda man's house. As for ur parents, dont find dia troble by doin wat they dont approve!Find ur own woman!

thanks for d advice guy, u rock
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex-girlfriend. by dahmie2013: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Archmage: Guy, lockup. If she was urs, she wouldn't be in anoda man's house. As for ur parents, dont find dia troble by doin wat they dont approve!Find ur own woman!

He's right u no! wink

(1) (Reply)

Advise! / Luv / If Ur Ex Is Now A Zombie Or Vampire How Wil U Kil Ur Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.