Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us (1039 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by dealordea(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
As men sometimes we treat our ladies wrong but get extremely mad when they leave us and treat us the way we treated them. It cause many to grow bitter and have resentment towards some ladies when in reality it's not that those women are harsh, they simply chose to move to the other side of the table and serve you what you've been serving them. If you're in that position now use that a learning tool, work on improving those areas. Becoming a better man is learning from your mistake. Merry Christmas
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by Iaz93: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Who are the "we"? undecided

Ogbeni, reset your topic angry

-I treat my lady wrong but get extremely mad when she leaves me-
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by dealordea(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Iaz93: Who are the "we"? undecided

Ogbeni, reset your topic angry

-I treat my lady wrong but get extremely mad when she leaves me-

If you feel the message doesn't apply to you, its not a must to respond! Wonder why kids are allowed to use the internet this days

1 Like

Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by 9jaSceptic: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Amen bruh i can relate to that , i'm going through the same ish now it's Sad mein.

1 Like

Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by pweetixandy: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
9jaSceptic: Amen bruh i can relate to that , i'm going through the same ish now it's Sad mein.
may i RePlace her?
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by doris4u(f): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Dats wat happens wen u dnt knw d worth of some1,u definetly loose it
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by 9jaSceptic: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy:
may i RePlace her?

Teaser, Well we clould be friends though.
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Seems this is just for men...*peeps and continues passing*
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by pweetixandy: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2013
9jaSceptic:

Teaser, Well we clould be friends though.
sad..bt Ok
Re: We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us by Iaz93: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
deal_ordea:

If you feel the message doesn't apply to you, its not a must to respond! Wonder why kids are allowed to use the internet this days
Next time, speak for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) / How To Overcome Shyness / Can You Date A Runz Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.