Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Old People And The "Holier Than Thou "Attitude - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Old People And The "Holier Than Thou "Attitude (632 Views)

Any Information On Old People's Home In Nigeria? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old People And The "Holier Than Thou "Attitude by MrMac10(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Xmas y'all I wonder what's up with our seniors most of them act so stuck up and holy that you will they were perfect t models in their youth most of them antagonize the youth ,always making derogatory remarks about the young generation pls don't me wrong I respect and adore oldies but can't stand some of them .a typical example is this old man who tells young men that women are evil ,poisonous and wicked but the same old man cannot hide his incessant appetite for young girls even at his old age (hypocrisy at its best) . What I am saying is that old people should lead by example and stop "hatin" on the young generation .
Re: Old People And The "Holier Than Thou "Attitude by olymurphy(f): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Na dem sabi cos e no concern me
Re: Old People And The "Holier Than Thou "Attitude by MrMac10(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Y all ain't got experiences boring fuckers

(1) (Reply)

Pride Is Not A Sin. Be Very Very Proud -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! / Okokobioko !!! Fg To Buy N9. 2 Billion Naira Cooking Stoves For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.