Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (53443 Views)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by mecusbosco(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
swhiss: Man is not a machine to fullfil all these qualities, if a
girl really wants all these, then she should order a
robot. undecided
Gbam!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by tintingz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
all4naija: The good way, I think she meant, is getting her laid in a steamy way.
She should have said that na, and am sweating to figure out her own ruffian definition but seriously I know what she meant am just poking her. grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by chucky234(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Most of this girls don't study all these. They look out for only cash.
Naija mentality in full play mode.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by vickyO(f): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2013
tintingz: She should have said that na, and am sweating to figure out her own ruffian definition but seriously I know what she meant am just poking her. grin

Me too...
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by tintingz(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2013
bisiopinion:

really? lol right. I think I'm done for tonight. We can agree to disagree. Yes the word ruffian is in dictionary. Yes I used the word as an oxymoron. But I would never let a man ay hands on me, I also do not like being referred to as a bitch. You are the closest thing I have encountered to a ruffian today. And this is directed to both Tintingz and VickyO.
Madam sorry o we are not fighting na biko ejo...I know what you meant by a good ruffian am just poking you, english dey vex. grin

A good bad guy? A good guy with bad character? Nah

A swaggalicious gentle man that knows whatsup, what's trending...? yeah that's your good ruffian right? wink cheesy
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:

Me too...

aunty bisi don vex o cheesy
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by AkereP(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=freshchuks10]First impressions may be made in moments, but they predict the course your relationships follow. So if you know what exactly about you draws in the votes, you can perfect it -- 'My guy without(cash)i real ego'nothing 4 u.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by vickyO(f): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
tintingz: aunty bisi don vex o cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi, she even called us ruffians.

She'll come around.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by AkereP(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Story? undecided
You no lie,my person
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by tintingz(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi, she even called us ruffians.

She'll come around.
abeg make she come back we are not fighting her.

But on serious note there are some girls that love dating ruffian guys that bully them I just don't know what they see in them same goes to some guys dating hoès that sleeps around undecided
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by vickyO(f): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2013
tintingz: abeg make she come back we are not fighting her.

But on serious note there are some girls that love dating ruffian guys that bully them I just don't know what they see in them same goes to some guys dating hoès that sleeps around undecided

Some are suffering from low self esteem and are desperate

Neither do I o.....
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2013
femi9naija:
I don't think so
Femi, not all girlz, but majority. Na only money dem sabi. Why? Poverty.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by MsTeez: 3:34am On Dec 26, 2013
I'm a lady and I approve of this message cheesy
Seriously though guys, you can't be chasing girls who just want your money and expect them to actually care about these things and then when they chop your money and leave you single, come on NL to generalise ALL women as being the same money-grabbers.

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by amunekeuto: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Most of this girls don't study all these. They look out for only cash.
They call it "packaging" nowadays.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by emmabest2000(m): 5:01am On Dec 26, 2013
iykenex: Number 5 is on point
Exactly
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by sitasie(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2013
sakaguchi: this long story and not even one picture?

OP, pictures or I don belivit.
Besides I doubt this study applies to naija girls they only see money.

[size=200pt] 1 thing women notice in men right away is MONEY, lots of it. [/size]

my goodness! that list is all about the physique of a man that attracts a woman to fall in love with him.
Do you know even materialistic girls have someone they seriously love?
there's a difference between falling in love with someone,and falling in love with someone's wallet!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Maddict: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2013
You must the first born of Senator Patrick
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

In a lay man's word...i mean MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL tongue
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2013
THIS IS THE ONLY THIG CHICS NOTICE

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2013
adezjamz:

[size=36pt]no. Its because u want a gal of higher standard[/size]

There is a difference between a gold digger and a girl of higher standard!! There are numerous pretty ladies tha love for the sake of it and not a range rover
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Sheenor: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur facts has no empirical thesis , it's legally untenable , and it's devoid of concurable evidence to instigate magnanimous sagacity in astronomical capacity of an uneven dynamic world of the male physiognomy

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by NovusHomo(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2013

"Barrister Obahiagbon" or whatzisname grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by Engrr(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2013

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by NovusHomo(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Women notice all these right away?

Right? I wonder...
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by GentleFrank(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2013
Good !
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by estatemark(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice points but in Naija there are other that can give automatic acceptance by ladies like, being the son of a president, minister, a top top rated artist, bizness mugol, cars etc.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by sakaguchi(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2013
sitasie :

my goodness! that list is all about the physique of a man that attracts a woman to fall in love with him.
Do you know even materialistic girls have someone they seriously love?
there's a difference between falling in love with someone,and falling in love with someone's wallet!

And I said of those things are irrelevant to Nigerian girls without money.

1. Physical stature: lol, na today? Big man want flex around some money and you'll see young fine girls all around him like flies. A tall poor guy wants to flex some hundred naira and the table is scanty. Abegi shelve this point.

2. Appearance and attractiveness: Same as number one, if you like, be fugly as fvck, enough money will jaundice that fact and babes will be tripping any how, no be naija we dey?

3.Smile: Everybody can smile, the only difference is when a broke a s s kneegar smiles at a fine girl with his pam sandals, she'll scorn him but when Dangote smile at any woman, they say he's nice and not arrogant. Hence they trip.

4. Humour: everybody knows a rich man is funny, OBJ, GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu etc crack a joke and people LOL uncontrollably, broke axx Bamaiyi or AnabuoSo crack same joke and people say they are cocky and won't even feign small smile for them.

5. Confidence: oh please!!! Have you ever seen a rich man who isn't confident? have you ever seen anybody alighting from a range rover sport and still shaking my moin moin?

6. Conversation: When you are rich, you don't have to be a good conversationist, women will engage you in conversation and will keep the conversation going for you, you sef go surprise how manage.

[size=200pt] last BULLET, all the above is long story and won't work in 9ja, get the bar/money/ego/kudi and watch this points crash to smithereens as if it never was [/size]

Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by StepG: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2013
freshchuks10: First impressions may be made in moments, but they predict the course your relationships follow. So if you know what exactly about you draws in the votes, you can perfect it -- and do better with the opposite sex. So what do women notice immediately?

According to Dr Gordon Patzer, author of Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined, and one of the world’s leading authorities on physical attractiveness, a lot of what women notice in the first few minutes is appearance-based. “A substantial portion of the six features of a man are apparent, in terms of height, weight and overall physical attractiveness,” he says. And when appearances don’t make the cut, the door slams shut on further interactions. Here’s a list of things to keep that door open.

1. Physical stature
Yep, you knew this already: size matters. Height and weight are right on top of the list of things women notice. “Too much or too little of either immediately classifies the man as unattractive to women, and closes the door before less physically obviously features (such as confidence) can be determined,” says Dr Patzer. Take heart though, the acceptable range is influenced by the woman's own height and weight.

2. Appearances and attractiveness
Yes, beauty is skin deep, but it’s going to get women to explore what lies beneath. Attractiveness does include what you were born with, but your genes alone can't scuttle your chances. What really counts is what you do with your hair, clothes, grooming and basic hygiene. If you can't make the effort, women certainly are not going to work hard to learn more about you!

3. Smile
Once women are done assessing your overall build, women will look at your smile. “The ability to smile, particularly within the first few minutes of meeting, sends a welcoming, non-hostile signal to women,” says Dr Patzer. There is one proviso though -- the smile must show off reasonably good-looking teeth. It's never too late to fix an appointment with the dentist!

4. Humour
Another reason to show off those pearly whites! Women like men who have the ability to laugh. Even better, make the woman laugh. That instantly nets you bonus points!

5. Confidence
Women find confident men attractive. According to Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of psychiatry and psychotherapy department at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi, within the first few minutes of meeting, women will not only suss out your level of confidence, they will also interpret the vibes you give out and how you think. “Women notice how clear or decisive you are and whether you approach things positively.” Just remember, cockiness and arrogance are not the same as confidence!

6. Conversation
Men have successfully given womankind the impression of being strong and silent. So women aren't expecting you to have mad talking skills. All you've got to do hold her attention. “We know (scientifically) that the more or longer that a woman gets to know a man, the more physically attractive he becomes in her mind,” says Dr Patzer. Women are looking for someone to keep up the conversation -- so forget the one-liners, just be yourself!

http://www.menslifetoday.com/in/feature/relationships/things_women_notice/index.html#axzz2oVqspuo7
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by StepG: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2013
freshchuks10: First impressions may be made in moments, but they predict the course your relationships follow. So if you know what exactly about you draws in the votes, you can perfect it -- and do better with the opposite sex. So what do women notice immediately?

According to Dr Gordon Patzer, author of Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined, and one of the world’s leading authorities on physical attractiveness, a lot of what women notice in the first few minutes is appearance-based. “A substantial portion of the six features of a man are apparent, in terms of height, weight and overall physical attractiveness,” he says. And when appearances don’t make the cut, the door slams shut on further interactions. Here’s a list of things to keep that door open.

1. Physical stature
Yep, you knew this already: size matters. Height and weight are right on top of the list of things women notice. “Too much or too little of either immediately classifies the man as unattractive to women, and closes the door before less physically obviously features (such as confidence) can be determined,” says Dr Patzer. Take heart though, the acceptable range is influenced by the woman's own height and weight.

2. Appearances and attractiveness
Yes, beauty is skin deep, but it’s going to get women to explore what lies beneath. Attractiveness does include what you were born with, but your genes alone can't scuttle your chances. What really counts is what you do with your hair, clothes, grooming and basic hygiene. If you can't make the effort, women certainly are not going to work hard to learn more about you!

3. Smile
Once women are done assessing your overall build, women will look at your smile. “The ability to smile, particularly within the first few minutes of meeting, sends a welcoming, non-hostile signal to women,” says Dr Patzer. There is one proviso though -- the smile must show off reasonably good-looking teeth. It's never too late to fix an appointment with the dentist!

4. Humour
Another reason to show off those pearly whites! Women like men who have the ability to laugh. Even better, make the woman laugh. That instantly nets you bonus points!

5. Confidence
Women find confident men attractive. According to Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of psychiatry and psychotherapy department at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi, within the first few minutes of meeting, women will not only suss out your level of confidence, they will also interpret the vibes you give out and how you think. “Women notice how clear or decisive you are and whether you approach things positively.” Just remember, cockiness and arrogance are not the same as confidence!

6. Conversation
Men have successfully given womankind the impression of being strong and silent. So women aren't expecting you to have mad talking skills. All you've got to do hold her attention. “We know (scientifically) that the more or longer that a woman gets to know a man, the more physically attractive he becomes in her mind,” says Dr Patzer. Women are looking for someone to keep up the conversation -- so forget the one-liners, just be yourself!

http://www.menslifetoday.com/in/feature/relationships/things_women_notice/index.html#axzz2oVqspuo7
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by hence4th(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks you very much, for those tips.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away by jimino(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Dis factors work 4 gals dat r nt afta cash

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex