Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is It True About Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True About Ladies. (1484 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True About Ladies. by yaks(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2006
Definition of Gender
Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you're disconnected.
Guys are like buses. If you miss that one, another will be along soon.

Does it really define the ladies? Your view pls.
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by Damsal(f): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2006
I guess that's a quite true about girls, but if you press the wrong button a girl would only spark if she's not crazy about you. If she is, there's always another chance.

And comparing girls to a cell phone boy get another anology, I personally believe that that's how guys view girl's like phones that have to be charged (sexually) and credit has to be bought into (spending money) and has to be changed as soon as a new model comes out. I think i'll find it more pleasing being compared to an Angel.

And about boy's i don't want to be biased but that is so freaking true "ti yen oba gba fi si le, obirin kun ta"
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by Rhea(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2006
There is a modification to this:

Guys are like buses.
The one that takes you home is fully occupied;
the one with an empty seat isn't going your way
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by TMoney4(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2006
Damsal:

I guess that's a quite true about girls, but if you press the wrong button a girl would only spark if she's not crazy about you. If she is, there's always another chance.

And comparing girls to a cell phone boy get another anology, I personally believe that that's how guys view girl's like phones that have to be charged (sexually) and credit has to be bought into (spending money) and has to be changed as soon as a new model comes out. I think i'll find it more pleasing being compared to an Angel.

And about boy's i don't want to be biased but that is so freaking true "ti yen oba gba fi si le, obirin kun ta"

Your analogy is quite smart, better than yaks. its very interesting.\

and i guess ya right " obirin kun ta, 2 for ten kobo ni"
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by Damsal(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2006
T Money:

Your analogy is quite smart, better than yaks. its very interesting.\

and i guess ya right " obirin kun ta, 2 for ten kobo ni"

for real. grin smiley. LOL.
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by smartsoft(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2006
i feel that part
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by Igwe419: 10:03pm On May 01, 2011
Women are more like satellite dishes, hard to maintain

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Is It True About Ladies. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2011
Igwe419:

Women are more like satellite dishes, hard to maintain

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

[size=28pt]EPIC FAIL![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Women And Romance / Bomb Blast Rockz Gombe / Did You Finally Marry The Girl That Was With You When You Were A Nobody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.