Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol (6025 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Hey! Wait, we all know ladies have so many weird habit that guys find funny or confusing. Although, some are a little exaggerated, but some are actually true.

Let's look at some funny & weird things that for some reason, turned into OUR everyday girly habit. tongue (if not all of us atleast 60% of us).

1) We arrange things into the right place and then we forget where the right place was.

2) When we look at our selves in the mirror, we often think: "It would ve gr8 to have a picture taken in this position"

3) We do take picture anywhere, anytime not minding what people would think of us. (We take pictures in the car, while walking on the street, when we wake up @ night, immediately we leave the bathroom, while eating in the church nd so many funny places) lol

4) We set our alarm for 10 minutes earlier than needed and oversleep anyway.

5) We throw our phone into our big purse and then spasmodically, look for it and can't find it when it rings. Lmao.

6) When we're in a hurry, we look for our cap which is right on our head.....simetimes keys that we had in our hands just couple of second ago.

7) When we look for stuffs around the house, we secretly which those things have a ringing tune.

cool We definitely need to check out how we look in the mirror before hitting the ourtside world.

9) It's okay for us to dance with other women without thinking that we're ∵gay∵ but when we see two men dancing together, we quickly start having second thoughts.

10) We always have nothing to wear, even if our wardrobe is overloaded with colourful dresses.

11) We often feel insecure about our breast size.

12) Our walking posture changes from catwalk to zig zag or from zig zag to catwalk nd we raise our chin high when we're about to pass through where so many guys are. #just like ggrin# grin

13) We always carry big purse or bag full of stuff that we never use, but we always think we would need them some day.

14) We always apply mascara with an open mouth and if we ever attempt to shut it up, we always mess up nd get the mascara stain.

15) We have a special look nd voice tune assigned to every call we make. it's either disgusting, happy, angry, innocent or normal.

16) We brush our hair before going to bed.

17) We are never satisfied, no matter how beautiful we look.

18) Sometimes we fake pleasure, because our man faked the pre-intimacy.

19) We think all beer tastes thesame

20) We dress up nicely and apply make up to go grocery shopping, empty the garbage or even to just answer the phone.

21) When we use a map we need to turn into the direction we so desire even if it's not the right way.

22) When we say to a guy "well....nothing....", we mean an entirely different thing.

23) We're never wrong we wait for men to take initiative and apologize.

24) When we cry we would love some one to see it and offer us a cuddle.

25) When we go on a 2 day trip we usually pack over 8 outfits, just incase we will hesitate about what to wear.

26) We don't always keep to time cos of make up session and all when going for a date.

27) Some of us cry while watching a tragic movie.

28) We crush on our best actor in a movie.

29) Some of us have 50 different items in our bathroom or make up shelve which men would hardly identify.

30) In entertainnent, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy

Weird isn't it?......I hope u find this facts interesting and I hope that I could make u smile. If no.....m sorry, I would try better next time. ToOoOdleswink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by falconey(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
interesting hypotheses

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Twaci(f): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
On point! Nice writeup dearie

2 Likes

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Twaci:
On point! Nice writeup dearie

Thankssmiley
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by PunkyOh(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Some true, some I can't relate.

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by fuckshit: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
30) In entertainnent m, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy
fücking sure about this

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by ronald4lif(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Nice read. Easy to relate with 12, 22, 23 and 24!

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by kristen12(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
I do all except 19,21,27,28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Lmao! @no18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Beamborla(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
So so true... Save for a few cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
You made me smile smiley

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by tohpahz(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Lol.. not all tho.. number 3.6.10.12.25.. do them on a major scale

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You made me smile smiley

Aww! I'm happy about it.

Would try to make u laugh next timesmiley

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by ronald4lif(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You made me smile smiley

Which are you complicit of wink
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
lanicky:

Aww! I'm happy about it.

Would try to make u laugh next timesmiley
Okay.. wink

ronald4lif:

Which are you complicit of wink
2,7,9,12,14,25 and 30... those are d major ones
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by chinweobianwa(f): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by YUNGLURD(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hogwash of truckload.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by ronald4lif(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay.. wink

2,7,9,12,14,25 and 30... those are d major ones

Okay then.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by STARSHYNE(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by dharay99: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
plz my guys should open a counter thread so dez ladies will know wah dey are missing.

We tha real deal.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
dharay99:
plz my guys should open a counter thread so dez ladies will know wah dey are missing.

We tha real deal.. smiley

Counter thread for what!?! *shrugs* well. undecided
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by dharay99: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
lanicky:

Counter thread for what!?! *shrugs* well. undecided

tongue

for yhu girls to also 2know great facts abt we guys u ppl obviously do not know...
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is just mere hypothesis,they is nothing fun here undecided[/size]
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmm...in. *Jega's voice* Reslly?

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by ShirelleBaby: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am soo number 10.

I never have clothes to wear even when 4 boxes are opened.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Exjoker(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Damn it! these attributes are so many, I can't them all you know....
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by cutieberie1(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
lol...especially no 10...*guilty*

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
what makes it funny thenundecided

since yah believe guys doesn't know about it
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
So guilty of No1.
Been looking for my phone for almost 2 weeks now.....
I'm still convincing myself my brain still works
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Lisaflex(f): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Guilty of Nos 4,7,9,10,13,22,25,27,29...29 rily does baffle me(I don't even knw hw 2 mk up n rarely use it(mk up) ,buh i've amassed more mk up stuff dan ppl who actually mk up on daily basis)
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by ivyT(f): 1:59am On Apr 03, 2015
10) We always have nothing to wear, even if our wardrobe is overloaded with colourful dresses.

12) Our walking posture changes from catwalk to zig zag or from zig zag to catwalk nd we raise our chin high when we're about to pass through where so many guys are.

13) We always carry big purse or bag full of stuff that we never use, but we always think we would need them some day.

14) We always apply mascara with an open mouth and if we ever attempt to shut it up, we always mess up nd get the mascara stain.

15) We have a special look nd voice tune assigned to every call we make. it's either disgusting, happy, angry, innocent or normal.

17) We are never satisfied, no matter how beautiful we look

20) We dress up nicely and apply make up to go grocery shopping, empty the garbage or even to just answer the phone.

21) When we use a map we need to turn into the direction we so desire even if it's not the right way.

22) When we say to a guy "well....nothing....", we mean an entirely different thing.

23) We're never wrong we wait for men to take initiative and apologize.

24) When we cry we would love some one to see it and offer us a cuddle.

25) When we go on a 2 day trip we usually pack over 8 outfits, just incase we will hesitate about what to wear.

26) We don't always keep to time cos of make up session and all when going for a date.

27) Some of us cry while watching a tragic movie.

28) We crush on our best actor in a movie.

29) Some of us have 50 different items in our bathroom or make up shelve which men would hardly identify.

30) In entertainnent m, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy

Weird isn't it?......I hope u find this facts interesting and I hope that I could make u smile. If no.....m sorry, I would try better next time. ToOoOdleswink

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Successfully Install Fifa Software 2015 On My Laptop? / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last / If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.